Loketest is running at Akihabara Hey! from August 6th to August 12th.
- Gold Bursts have been removed, replaced with Overdrive.
- Green Bursts work as before.
- Crush Trigger: Pressing A+B during certain attacks will break your opponent's guard (unless they're using Barrier). This costs 25% Heat.
- You can tech by holding a button, similar to P4A.
- At the character select screen you can see the color of the sprite you're selecting instead of just a three color pallet.
- New colors have been confirmed. Unknown if older colors have been removed.
- Builds up over time, activated with ABCD.
- Increases attack power(?) and grants character-specific benefits.
- Duration depends on your health.
- Freezes the timer when used.
Old Character Information
Entire movelist can be downloaded here. Click
Pink is new moves. Most characters have been given 1-2 new moves with the exception of Valkenhayn.
New Character Information
The three new characters are Azrael, Amane Nishiki, and Bullet
Drive: The Terra
Azrael's drive attacks reveal weak points on the opponent when they hit the opponent.
Amane's drive attacks turn his cloth into a drill, into which he can use to attack his opponent. Heavily implied in the command list that there is a level system with it.
Bullet's drive attacks allow her to quickly rush at her opponent and grab them, provided that she is close enough to the opponent. A "heat" system is implied with the drive attacks.
More detailed information, including character specific changes and Overdrive effect list can be found here. Click
Please do remember that stuff changes over the duration of loketests and what appears in the loketests may or may not be what appears in the final build of the game. For discussion of the game, please go here. Click