Sign in to follow this  
rtl42

Combo Movie Soundtracks

Does anyone know the song title of the johnny combo vid called "fake"? It says the artist is called "B'z" but it doesnt list the name of the song. Thanks.

yeah sorry, i should probably do something about that, but i'm really busy right now =\ volunteer efforts are appreciated!

Innocence : [1st song] Ame ni utau Tanshikyoku, by Hearing Leaf

Wow, I really wanted this song for a long time but it was from a CM from #R that I lost long ago so I had no idea what it was. Was one of my favorites. WIN!

Does anyone have the song from Johnny - Howling?

I think it's Howling Soul by 片霧烈火 (katakiri rekka)

I don't want to rip it from the video because it has that obnoxious HERE COMES DAREDEVIL in the middle of it haha.

I managed to find the entry in the ggxx.jugem.jp archives, and it says:

「風にお願い (Briefly Trance Version)」

# DJMAXの曲の改変版だそうな

So the song name is "Kaze ni Onegai (Briefly Trance Version)", and I think the little comment is saying that it's a remix of a DJ MAX song. (DJ MAX is a rhythm game for PSP I think.)

First song is God knows, by Aya Hirano (the music comes from the anime "The melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi")

Second song is Hishoku no sora, by Mami Kawada (first opening of the anime "Shakugan no Shana")

I'm pretty sure the comment stating the name of the songs wasn't there when I posted. Doesn't really matter anyway, I knew the songs used in the vid, so I didn't waste time searching :psyduck:

Diveman>

Another World song : Here ya go

I'm pretty sure the comment stating the name of the songs wasn't there when I posted. Doesn't really matter anyway, I knew the songs used in the vid, so I didn't waste time searching :psyduck:

Diveman>

Another World song : Here ya go

you know for some reason, i didn't even bother to open the link and just assumed it was that Robo-Ky combo vid with the medley soundtrack... sorry about that, Syo.

Sign in to follow this