Sign in to follow this  
TGS

AC Millia: Combo Discussion

So... I just got the game too, so I'll be able to contribute some stuff when I have free time. With that said, here's some ideas that maybe someone can try out... 1. Relaunch Combos (it's a given) 2. Double Relaunch Combos (harder) 3. Cross-Up TK FB Disc Followups 4. Fun shit to do with Millia's new S Disc FRC... 5. FRC Turbofall Hyperspace Jump combos (lolz)

so far I only tested this combo on I-No and Eddie. corner or close to corner after the disc hits 5S, 2HS, j. HS, ad D, ad S slight pause HS land then sj k, D, ad k, D, ad D. I paly street fighter so bare with me on the GG Lingo

on Pot in the corner 2S©, 2H, iad S, H, 2H, jump uf D, adc D, adc S, H, land then s.j uf K, S, H, adc H, adc D, throw S Pin, fH for the knockdown

Would be nice if someone was able to get (either show a video already made from arcade or just record) a video of at least one of these because figuring out exactly how long these "pauses" should be is a little difficult >_>;;

Combo list updated and now sorted into tested/untested sections to see what still needs verification - thanks for all contributions so far!

Video clips are a very good idea, and I definitely plan to do some vid capping of combos as soon as I can (which should be early next week).

Jjuice - Hi, and welcome to dustloop! Posted Image

Thanks for contributing those relaunches. Though I think you mean regular j.K instead of sj.K? Anyway they're added to the first post, feel free to keep'em coming.

Shino - The pause lengths are written with | being a very short pause to |||| being the longest possible pause after which the following move will still combo.

For example: on j.D, a |||| delay is when Millia's hair begins pulling back during her j.D animation recovery. You can pretty much only connect an ADC j.K after a |||| delay on j.D.

ice likes her just fine =) ADC mixup is scary. It can come out of nowhere!

Teyah: I ment sj.k but I have been trying j.k and that works way better, so j.k FTW! Ima jump in the lab and try to find some combos with her new blue top.

Tested on slayer throw S(f), 2H, j.H, adc D, adc S,pause(II) H, j. K, S, H, adc D, adc D, throw S pin, 6H once you rejump it gets hard but it work. This is a corner to corner combo

Tested on Millia (lolz): Corner: 2S, 2H, pause(II), j.K, D, adc.H, adc.S, H, land, j.K, D, adc.D, adc.H, Bad Moon Midscreen Throw: dashing 5S, 2H, j.H, adc.D, adc.S, H, land, j.K, D, adc.S, H, adc.H, S Pin, land, 6H

Also, damn they removed some of her FRC's... 6P (who uses this?) and 6K (OMG NOOOOO!!!) FRC's are gone. Also, with S Disc popping up the opponent higher on normal hit, Millia just lost the combo potential from this move. So that means no more corner 6K xx S Disc into launch combos anymore (or they're only character specific now)... With that said, it seems like her best bet after a corner 6K is now Lust Shaker into FB Stab, since you can launch afterwards... Also, more combos: Corner Relaunch on Sol: 2S, 2H, j.K, D, pause (III), adc.K, D, adc.H, land, 5S, 2H, j.K, D, adc.H, adc.D, S Pin, land, 6H Also, OMGYAYSKEETSKEET FRC Turbofall Hyperspace Jump combos are still in. Here's what I did: On Dizzy: 2S, 2H, j.K, D, FRC Turbofall, j.K, dj.S, H, blah blah blah (I haven't figured a way to finish this combo yet). More to come...

I thought S Disc was made easier to combo from, due to the higher pop-up? :o I've seen enough 2S xx S Disc and 6K, link 5Sf xx S Disc combos into 5P j.K-D etc, anyway... 6K FRC removal sort of sucks, but since her 5K mixup game was improved, it's not such a huge deal. Having the option of 5K into 2K xx LS hitconfirm FB is pretty sweet for midscreen.. and is still + frames on block, lol. Anyway this is a combos thread not a mixup thread so.. yeah. I'll update the first post and bring home a ton of combos after my AC meet and PS2 acquisition this weekend.

afer a lot of hours playing now i am sure that millia will be my main char again the combos are very funny to make ^^ here some of my combos... X-x in midscreen standar combo 14 HITS 189 DMG en Axl S,2HS,8 HS,66 HS, 66 S,HS, ground 9K, S, HS,214 HS, 66 D, 66 HS, 236 D, ground 4 HS yeah sorry is very simple T___T Imposible dust combo. 15 hits 134dmg en Axl D,4 FD, D, ground and wait , 2HS, 8 HS, 66 D, 66 S, HS, ground , 9K, S, HS,214 HS, 66 D, 66 HS 236 D, ground, 4 HS you have to make the ID near to the tech and hit his foots, you ned delay for make the 2 HS the most near to the ground very goood idea say the delay in teh combos with ||| i try to make it in my next combo aportation. Edit: wops sorry i forgot ask something, someone know a good combo that start with 2k,S, 2HS?

hey yall, throw combos on jam =P throw, dash j.K-P-K-D -> ADC, ad.S-H, land, j.K-D -> ADC, ad.K-D -> ADC, ad.D (knockdown) what also works (and is a tiny bit easier) is throw, dash j.K-P-K-D -> ADC, ad.S-H, land, j.K-S-H -> 214H, j.D -> late ADC, ad.K-D -> ADC, ad.D (knockdown) fun stuff regular throw combo: throw, dash S(f)-2H -> JC, j.D -> ADC, ad.D -> ADC, ad.S-H, land, j.K-D -> 214S, j.D -> ADC, ad.H -> ADC, ad.D (knockdown)

I think that vid is just trying to illustrate that you can combo off a low airdash H =)

i think i saw that combo in a match vid before.

o i thought the point of this thread was to post confirmed combos that can work.. didnt know its supposed to be something no ones seen before

but yeah.. that combo is pretty similar to a match vid i seen.. but didnt have the air pretty maze included in

hey josh, does you posting here mean you are gonna stop playing WoW and start playing AC?! =D

hey josh, does you posting here mean you are gonna stop playing WoW and start playing AC?! =D

actually prior to AC, i've never played any game in months.. and i've never even touched wow my whole life.. but yeah imma start playing AC once i get done w/ school

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Id3qlpAGNW0

Well I was fooling around with Millia yesterday since I actually had some time to, and recorded 2 combos that can be done on Eddie.

1st - oki 236D, TK j.236D (icy oki), 2hs, j.p, j.k, j.d, ADC, j.s, j.hs, land, j.k, j.s, j.hs, hs pin, ADC j.d

2nd - corner oki hs disc, IAD falling 5s (2 hits), j.p, j.k, j.d, ADC, j.s, j.hs, land, j.k, j.s, j.hs, hs pin, j.236d, land, Winger

Of other note:

With my MAYBE 5 hours worth of time on her AC incarnation, I think she is a nice improvment from Slash. 5p isn't as good as it used to be I've noticed. j.k going to level two is pretty sweet. Some of her FRC normals are gone (damn 6k). New HS disc FRC wasn't hard to learn, but S disc FRC is a bitch. Throw followup is easier from #R it seems. FB disc is simply the new God. ADC combos are VERY specific I've noticed. Easy to do, just hard to master I'd say. But oki 236d, TK j.236d is patented and now called "icy oki". :razz:

Overall, pretty good. It disappoints me to see so many people picking her up in AC though. Where were you in Slash when like 5 people played her because she "sucked" then? Oh yeah, you were playing Ky. ;)

i don't think you can call it yours, since a lot of us had the same idea around the same time lol but do as you wish =P personally, I'mma call this one "blitz oki" just for you: 2K-S©-H-2D(knockdown) -> 236H(FRC might be needed depending on how far away they are), dash 2369D(crossup), land, Hdisc combos, run after and do an air combo for massive damage. too fun =D

Sign in to follow this