Sign in to follow this  
TGS

AC Millia: Combo Discussion

Yes, I can claim that. Back when AC first came out, I had mentioned this idea, and alot of people thought it wasn't possible/couldn't be done until later on when it was proven it could be. So yea, it's mine. ;) I'm the first person to use it in a vid to my knowledge. I've seen people do that "blitz oki" you've mentioned in vids before though... BTW, welcome back Def. I wondered what happened to you. :)

meh, people naming things after themselves bugs me. Serious dashing, aka loops, bullshit like that. There are too many people discovering things simultaneously for anyone to claim anything as "theirs". It just strikes me as something a cocky person would do. Oh, and I've never seen mine used in vids (though unlike you, i would never call it "blitz oki" in any way but a joking one), likewise you've never seen yours in any vids. That doesn't mean it hasn't been used or even discarded already by some japanese kids who've had the game a lot longer than you. Maybe their use of it never got into vids, maybe they only used it in casuals. It IS a very tension hungry setup, and isn't really all that much more useful than other similar FB disc + cross up setups. How would you know that you came up with it first? Food for thought, enjoy. anyway, fun loops on axl from midscreen: S©-2H -> j.K-D -> ad.S-H -> ad.D, land, 2H -> j.S-H -> 214H, falling j.D -> ad.H -> ad.D(knockdown)

^ Why must everything be such a hastle with you? Seriously.

Because he's right, even in jest that was asking for someone to give you shit for it.

I still don't have my copy, but rest assured when I do i will be keeping whatever I work out with millia between myself and AKA, im just going to let my play do the talking for me this go round, it speaks volumes louder than what's posted on these boards.

Because he's right, even in jest that was asking for someone to give you shit for it.

I still don't have my copy, but rest assured when I do i will be keeping whatever I work out with millia between myself and AKA, im just going to let my play do the talking for me this go round, it speaks volumes louder than what's posted on these boards.

hey didnt u used to use anji or venom? u rly gonna use millia for ac? if so welcome aboard..

ok... latest things ive noticed so far w/ millia

- her combos are better now.. from what i see so far, ucan combo on any situation whether they're too high or too far and still get a knock down as long as u have a pin... might also be possible without the pin

- light characters dont seem that hard to combo.. especially compared to slash millia

- since characters bounce higher from s disc now... its hella easy to air throw them now after the guy techs in the corner.. its practically for free

- frc s disc is crazy.. you can do 236 S and make sure u hold 6, and then frc, and hold the three buttons you frced with so u dont negative edge, and then quickly tap 6 again.. so u can two in one the motion from frced S disc into dash.. still havent got this 100% tho

- i dunno if its me but 6k seems like it lost some range

- frced 214 p into air pretty maze for a cross up is sick...not sure if u might be able to combo it after tho... maybe if u dash in with 5k after.. i cant remember if i got it to work

iceprince: i was gonna quit fighting games altogether.. but ill prolly mess around with AC. wont be as serious with it tho and prolly just play AC now and only use one character. if evo dont have AC i wont even bother to come

i say iceprince and blitz have a millia head to head money match

def - Yea bro she'll likely be my main in AC, i've seen yours a few times, one of the few that have impressed me besides AKA.

i say iceprince and blitz have a millia head to head money match

LOL, blitz plays Bridget Def.

But yea, if we lived near each other, I'd money match him.

And to Klaige, if I want to call it "icy oki", then let me. I don't think I was asking for opinions about it, yet it seems people like to poke in about stuff that has nothing to do with them.

Alright dudes quit this naming crap and go on posting combos ok. To move things back on track I'll have something to say about this standard combo here. [Midscreen combos] Position: Millia farther than 2/3rds from enemy corner Combo to 2H (ground launch), jf.K-S-H, ADC | j.D || ADC | falling j.D. - Works on several characters (specifics coming) Against Sol basically you need to super jump the jK bit. To make sure that ADC jD actually hits. I notice there isn't much followups to longinus being mentioned one I can propose (credit to blitz) <corner> 2K cS 5HS 214S 214D dash in 5S 2Hs <aerial>

Been in the lab over the weekend and I came up with the good shit. These are all the relaunch combos that I do when I hit someone with an ageis(aka tendom top) when there in the corner. I made all these combos up myself regardless what anyone will say, and I will not pation them as "Jjuice combos" lol Class 1 <Millia, Baiken, I-No, Jam, Dizzy, Bridgat, May> Top then 6P, 2H, jump up D, adc D, adc S, H land,j.K, J.D, adc K, D, adc D, throw S Pin, 6H (knockdown) Class 2 <A.B.A, Chipp, Zappa, Axl, Slayer, KY> Top then 6P, 2H, Jump up H, adc D, adc S, H land, j.k, j.D, adc K, D, adc D, throw S Pin, 6H (knockdown) <Anji> Top then 6P, 2H jump up D, adc D,adc K, D, land, 5S© 1hit, 2H, jump up D, adc K, D, adc D, throw S Pin, 6H (knockdown) <Sol & Robo Ky, Order Sol> Top then 6P, 2H, jump up K, D, adc D, adc S, H, land, jump up K, D, adc K, D, adc D, throw S Pin, 6H (knockdown) <Eddie & Testament> Same as class 2, but you must jump towards them after 6P, 2H instead of jump stright up. <Venom & Faust> Top then 6P, 2H, jump up D, adc H, adc S, H, land, jump up K, D, adc K, D, adc D throw S Pin, 6H (knockdown) <Johnny> Top then 6P, 2H, jump up S, H, adc D, adc D, land, jump towards S, H, adc D, throw S pin, 6Hm (knockdown) <Potemkin> Top then 6P, 2H, jump up H, adc D, adc S, H, land, Jump up K, S, H, adc D, adc S, H, jump towards K, S, H, adc D, throw Pin, 6P (Knockdown) and yea this is the whole cast! Next up is to find relaunch combos that lead into knockdown after a throw for every char:)

and yea this is the whole cast! Next up is to find relaunch combos that lead into knockdown after a throw for every char:)

I've got 3/4'ths of the cast so far for that, was about to post em =)

I've got 3/4'ths of the cast so far for that, was about to post em =)

Goodshit! you do the combos after the throw and I will find combos after the lustshaker FB for the whole cast. That way we will have relaunch combos for all of the cast for every combo starters that :MI: has.

combo starters that I know of are...

Tendom Tops (Done)

Lustshakers FB (0%)

Throw (75%)

Dust or ID (0%)

Supers (Done. b/c they are the same as the tendom Top combos that I listed)

just a quick post because i <3 this throw combo: fullscreen on millia throw, dash j.K-S-H -> ad.D -> ad.S-H, land, j.K-D -> 214S, falling j.D if you really are fullscreen the combo ends there, since the pin will hit millia right in the corner and really late, the falling j.D will be really low. If not, it continues -> ad.H -> ad.D I also want to note that for throws... j.K-D stops connecting after the first relaunch (after the ad.S-H, land, j.K-D, that is). They tech even if it would hit, so continuing from that j.K-D with j.K-D is not something that will happen. also, you can do the dash j.K after throw on quite a few characters, and the combo is burst resistant to an extent (moreso than dash S(f)-2H)

thanks Jjuice and ice prince for the combos *___* now i am training it ^^. the oki of 2 FB are amazing shit you can make it and land in the back of the enemy or not *___* yeah now are a lot of millia players in / the people dont play with her T___T mee too in reload i play a lot with millia but i hate the slash version, the fightstyle ....combos of 8-12 hits??? damm this is not a combo from millia >_> (yeah you can make more but the basic combo is near to this X.x) i have a lot of problems with this..... is hard to explain for me my english shucks sorry. thoy someone sayd before the millia combos are VERY specific. yeah thas is little hard but is too funny ok ..... but i have this problem.... i have a standar combo for a combo thati have began in land like 2S, 2HS combo.... and other combo for the grab... but whe the enemy comes to me from air and i use 6P or P antiair is very hard get a cool combo os simple combo that i can land and make preassure. in some character you need a super jump and I cant found a cool combo from this LoL nowi am watching some matchs of woshige, X:x now i am trying to make a universal combo for Dust. damm it the frc in 236 S is hard XD LoL

lol, fun vs. millia combo, fullscreen relaunch + knockdown (and actually.. very easy to do): S©-2H -> j.K-D -> ad.D -> ad.S-H, land, j.K-D -> ad.K-D -> ad.D the interesting thing here is... the first pauses is actually between the 2H and the j.K. You JC the 2H as soon as you can, but hit the j.K-D late, allowing you to combo the ad.D after. And it allows an easy relaunch which leads to knockdown =D So it's safe to say... anytime you could alter when a j.K and j.S connects is a possible way to alter the shape of the combo, not just during the ADCing part. Nhur: fb disc don't cross up. Test it out, set your memory to do a point blank 2D -> 236D, iad over. Now, have it go, let the 2D knock you down, and then block left or right. .... now do it again, but block the other way. if that doesn't kill your spirits, i don't know what will =)

LOL, blitz plays Bridget Def.

But yea, if we lived near each other, I'd money match him.

And to Klaige, if I want to call it "icy oki", then let me. I don't think I was asking for opinions about it, yet it seems people like to poke in about stuff that has nothing to do with them.

If that's the case, then I deem the 5K, 5S, (f)5S, 5H, 2D combo as the "TGS Combo".... And everytime you do the combo, you have to say "Teeee, Geeeee, Essss!!" or else you're not a real Millia player. Oh, who cares that your opinion about it is stupid; did I ask for your opinion on it? No.

And you wonder why me and other people are tired of putting up with your bullshit. Oh wait, you're probably gonna run to Jamie and cry because I'm attempting to stop your stupidity. Seriously, what the fuck has happened to this forum? I'm trying to regulate the stupidity, but the stupid is too powerful now (especially when it has mod powers PLUS has hookups to those that have SUPERMOD powers). Now I understand why tragic wanted to shut down dustloop a while ago; he couldn't put up with the stupidity. I'm ashamed that I protested against dustloop's termination with tragic, with me being hopeful that we can actually regulate and help spread info. But this doesn't seem to be the case anymore. Oh well.

And I like blitz over you for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Who gives a fuck if he plays Bridget; I still like him over you.

BTW, is it me, or is comboing off of an anti-air 5P into a j.K or sj.K a lot harder now? Shit used to be like a 3-frame link in the other games with CPU set to tech at earliest frame possible, but now shit is practically a 1-frame link or something...

First of all, I'm not an "it", thank you. Your obvious homophobic tendencies are once again shining through there, Sephiroth fanboy. Second, I suggest that YOU try setting an example in this forum since you "moderate" it. In all honesty, you don't deserve it. Why? I don't exactly like the fact that a moderator for the character I play spams j.hs as a jumpin in #R. Yes, it may be only #R and online, but regardless......that's a no no Mr. Moderator. Considering you "wrote" the guide, I figured you should know better. Second, I didn't cry to Jamie about anything. She saw your vicious post towards me before I did. And quite frankly, I was quite appauld when I saw what it said. Not only are YOU supposed to be setting this "example" that you preach about, but also the fact that none of your information, aside from me being openly homosexual, was even true. You should have had enough decency to PM that or something instead of posting that in a public forum. So my advice to you? Why don't you shut the fuck up and quit patronizing me about everything that I say, and little jabs you throw at me on a personal level. At least have the decency to PM me with it or something. You can like blitz over me all you want to, that really does not concern me in the least. This is half the reason why I hate coming to this forum, and it's because of people like you. If a person's opinion matters to me, they know that. Quite frankly, I could give a shit less if anyone on this forum, including you, likes me or not. Though those that have taken the time to talk to me and have gotten to know me would probably speak highly of me. That is truth. And gameplay wise, if you'd have been paying attention, I already said followup from 5p seems alot harder now. :eng101:

OK... let's all drop sexual preference or phobias from the discussions. I'm giving everyone a clean slate starting now. Do not bring up anyone's sexual preference. Do not bring up anyone's perceived phobias. Talk about the game. It's that simple. Oh, and no pointing fingers or "he started this" or "he started that". Let's just be over it... ok? Fresh start... starting now!!! Hugs! Thanks a lot! - ben

OK... let's all drop sexual preference or phobias from the discussions. I'm giving everyone a clean slate starting now. Do not bring up anyone's sexual preference. Do not bring up anyone's perceived phobias. Talk about the game. It's that simple.

Oh, and no pointing fingers or "he started this" or "he started that". Let's just be over it... ok? Fresh start... starting now!!! Hugs!

Thanks a lot!

- ben

Thanks, trag!

Now, back to AC Millia info...

Since her ability to combo after her throw finally returns, I think we should compile a list of post-throw starters that should be used on specific characters. Considering that the throw seems to give a little more float than usual (but for some odd reason, more pushback), I thought it would be easier to land stuff like dash 5S, 2H on characters with wonky hitboxes like Ky, but I was wrong; shit's still hard to get down consistently.

Then blitz mentioned doing dash j.K against Millia, so I'm like :?: and he's like :toot: , so maybe we can all find out what works besides the usual and :eng101: some dope stuff.

Enough with the smilies, so I think I might go through some old vids (KAGEMATSURI's Millia Throw Vid, anyone?) to see if stuff still works...

Keep posting useful Millia info everyone!

Aw, ty trag. <3 Anwho, Throw launch on Jam: Throw, 5s, 2hs, j.hs, ADC, j.d, ADC j.s, j.hs, land, j.k, j.d, ADC j.hs, s pin, ADC j.hs, j.236d, 6hs

Great job all =)

probably one of the most impractical combo.. 22 hits and only doing 124 dmg...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03Qu-aP3-B8

looks hell nice!! btw, long time no see ^^

2K-S©-H-2D(knockdown) -> 236H(FRC might be needed depending on how far away they are), dash 2369D(crossup), land, Hdisc combos, run after and do an air combo for massive damage. too fun =D

tasty-mint .. if you know what I mean =P

=-=-=-=

here is a short video I made, I don't think I'd be playing in the next 3 weeks for the exams, but I'll be back after that ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBf4q5woXm8

*I didn't name the video* lol

/Edit/: opened a topic for the video:

http://dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?p=142396#post142396

236+D pulls the enemy in, so we can use it for a surprising cross-up in corners, I need to work more on it, the ones in the video are not well done, just take the idea.

cool combos here, i like how you use the slash back in the CV i will try make this combos too ^^ thanks for make it, good luck in your exams !!!

TGS: Totally agree with you on knowing how to relaunch combo after throws for every char. I mean throw is like 70% of my game ( maby b/c I'm a sf player) so knowing how to do the goodshit after it is a must. Blitz got some really good things going off of the throws. So I say that there will most likely be a list for every char b4 the week is out. Back to lustshaker FB combos for me.

Sign in to follow this