Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AnBi2199

GunFrame - available for Android and iOS (Updated: 1/22)

Alright. Frame traps are in the todo list (might take a little bit longer until the feature is available).

Got a stressful month ahead so development will be slowed down a bit (ill try to update at least every 2 weeks)

Really great app just started using this as I finally got a tablet.

One suggestion I have is could you put in an option to use the Japanese names of special moves instead of the English. Maybe there's already an option to change the names and I haven't found it yet. 

Really great app just started using this as I finally got a tablet.

One suggestion I have is could you put in an option to use the Japanese names of special moves instead of the English. Maybe there's already an option to change the names and I haven't found it yet. 

There is currently no option for that. I will add it to the suggestion list but I have to rename them manually which takes some time (I have to manually type in every move name in the database which takes some effort and time (I am lazy :( )) So i cant really give you a timetable for it. (I have noticed it was retweeted quite a bit on jp twitter so i guess its not that low on the priority list)

This app is pretty clean dude. Good job and thanks a bunch.

I'm glad you like it!

if you receive donations, would you consider working on an iOS version? I'll be willing to donate

No I wont accept donations to convince me to develop for iOS, as i said before I will look into it once I got more time on my hands (no guarantees). 

I appreciate the offer though.

Also I dont want to owe people anything especially if it is coming from a place of kindness (sry english is not my native language but I hope you can understand what I am trying to say).

Tbh the Android version isnt even at the point I want it to be... since the app was featured here and on srk (thanks to mynus!) the userbase doubled in a few days and many feature requests came in. Additionally I want to implement the "Character & Matchup Notes" feature before I explore how I can port the app to iOS. 

I am really sorry to disappoint you, but money isn't even the biggest issue

There is currently no option for that. I will add it to the suggestion list but I have to rename them manually which takes some time (I have to manually type in every move name in the database which takes some effort and time (I am lazy :( )) So i cant really give you a timetable for it. (I have noticed it was retweeted quite a bit on jp twitter so i guess its not that low on the priority list)

I'm glad you like it!

Yea I love this app I just switched mains so this is great for learning MU's when I'm out and before/after a match if I keep getting hit by a move. I'll just have to learn the English names for moves but it's all good.

Wanted to give you guys a little bit of an update.

I am currently working on Character notes. While the process of creating the note and saving it works, there are still some things to implement (like deleting or editing notes) and a few cosmetic things.. anyway i'll give you guys a little bit of a sneak preview I guess

EDIT: Removed picture from here and put it into attached files (was way too big)

I just copied a dustloop post for testing. You can of course make your own notes (by clicking the top right)

It might take a week or 2 for it to be finalized (another project deadline is coming up :/ ), just wanted to make sure you guys dont think i completly stopped :)

post-38584-0-91600000-1425209785_thumb.p

Sorry for the double Post:

Version 0.96 is submitted and will be soon available on Google Play Store & Amazon App Store

It includes the first version of the Character Notes feature and a (possible) fix for crashes on Samsung devices running Android version 4.2.2

edit: had to remove all the artwork & logo. The replacement pictures are ugly and I'll try to figure out how to make it prettier in the next version

update 3/16/2015: Added the Instant Block feature to the punish menu.

yeah i noticed it yesterday too :) the webpage was originally designed for phones (to give iOS users a chance to use it). I am caught up in homework right now. Ill try to fix it until the end of the week.

Thanks for the bug report though it is always appreciated!

A feature request if i may - please add move commands, because it's really hard to remember what all character moves are called (i'm looking at you Leo), or just replace names with inputs - that'll be more compact.

A feature request if i may - please add move commands, because it's really hard to remember what all character moves are called (i'm looking at you Leo), or just replace names with inputs - that'll be more compact.

Or add thumbnail pictures of the move. They're all posted on the wiki, with permission I'm sure it's okay to use them.

The white text on red stripes needs to go though. That is just blindingly painful to read for me.

Or add thumbnail pictures of the move. They're all posted on the wiki, with permission I'm sure it's okay to use them.

The white text on red stripes needs to go though. That is just blindingly painful to read for me.

I had to remove the other pictures I used. I dont think i can use the move pictures.

Also if you are having problems with the black / red theme, there is a "Ky Theme" that turnes the colors into creme / blue (in the main menu, click the gear in the upper right). Maybe thats easier for your eyes.

Also: I don't know when I get the time to update to 1.1. I am pretty busy with other stuff right now 

I had to remove the other pictures I used. I dont think i can use the move pictures.

Also if you are having problems with the black / red theme, there is a "Ky Theme" that turnes the colors into creme / blue (in the main menu, click the gear in the upper right). Maybe thats easier for your eyes.

Also: I don't know when I get the time to update to 1.1. I am pretty busy with other stuff right now 

On the app or web version? I don't see it on the web version.

On the app or web version? I don't see it on the web version.

On the App. You are right though. The web version needs a lot of work

I've updated the app to reflect the changes made in Xrd ver. 1.1

Web version is going to be updated tomorrow

Were just certain characters updated? I noticed fafnir is down to +2 and chipp's hs teleport startup dropped to 20 frames. But slayer's it's late is still +1 in the app. It got changed to +3 in 1.1. Thanks for putting this together!

Were just certain characters updated? I noticed fafnir is down to +2 and chipp's hs teleport startup dropped to 20 frames. But slayer's it's late is still +1 in the app. It got changed to +3 in 1.1. Thanks for putting this together!

Can you please link where you got that info from?

I cant find it in the official change list

I don't think there's a comprehensive list of full changes, since there are a few things that Japanese players noticed and tweeted out (e.g. Kedako noted that May's heavy slash horizontal dolphin is still level 3).

I don't think there's a comprehensive list of full changes, since there are a few things that Japanese players noticed and tweeted out (e.g. Kedako noted that May's heavy slash horizontal dolphin is still level 3).

Sadly there is no list of full changes :( 

I just updated the app to reflect the last info arcsys gave us and I realize that those changes are not complete :(((

Secretly I had hoped that crazymasterhand has a link to a thread of unlisted changes.

Sadly there is no list of full changes :(

I just updated the app to reflect the last info arcsys gave us and I realize that those changes are not complete :(((

Secretly I had hoped that crazymasterhand has a link to a thread of unlisted changes.

Here's slayer's stuff from his forum (fifth post down) http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php/topic/8258-xrd-slayer-gameplay-discussion/page-35

I have no equipment to confirm anything myself but it's late stood out to me since he can link c.s and 2p on crouching hit now.

Hopefully the other characters have lists in their own forums as well

Dangit this links to the wrong page in tapatalk, I'll just quote the post directly.

@Boom Cube, IL is +5 on crouching hit, meaning you can combo c.S/2P and convert into knockdown without meter or hitting meaty. check magz's post on the last page.

@tortoos, K pile > P pile is 1f timing I think. 6H doesn't seem to work, and it hits crouchers in 20f. also, I couldn't get it to work on potemkin.

I think these are almost all of the changes. pretty similar to the srk list. can't confirm italic changes.

5P: added gatling to 2S

5K: initial prorate 85% -> 90%

5H: stagger increased. 5H xx P pile is a true combo.

2H: hitbox greatly expanded. recovery increased; block adv -4 -> -8. untechable time increased; can combo into 5K or DOT in corner.

2D: hitbox expanded (vertically?). on crouch, can reliably land SSSS 2K2D on tiny characters.

j.H: initial prorate 80% -> 100%

6P: wallbounces midscreen on CH. initial prorate 100% -> 90%

6K: recovery decreased; block adv -2 -> +0. damage 22 -> 30; initial prorate 80% -> 90%. 2f window to hit meaty and be able to link c.S on crouchers.

bite: recovery on whiff greatly increased. now force prorates 80%. stagger and pushback on hit greatly increased. bite -> DOT is guaranteed.

214PP: forward movement greatly increased. wallbounces on CH. damage 80 -> 70; initial prorate 100% -> 90%.

214KP: wallsticks on normal hit. now force prorates 85%. RISC- 6 -> 10.

It's Late: recovery decreased; block adv +1 -> +3. initial prorate 100% -> 90%.

Helter Skelter: jumps lower after the stomp; can now combo j.H on all characters.

Undertow: untechable time increased; should knockdown all grounded characters.

DOT: hitstop greatly increased. forward movement greatly increased. stun damage 0 -> 70. CH wallstick removed. recovery increased; 31f -> 39f before landing.

short dash: horizontal momentum transferred when jump cancelling.

neutral air tech: fixed invulnerable time; same amount as other characters now.

air hitstun: hurtboxes adjusted.

I did another test and it gets better. it seems It's Late is throw invincible during the active frames????????? what????????? jfc

I might just have a option to turn on / off the user found hidden changes when I get the time.