Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheHitmarkersPro

Weekly Persona Netplay Tournaments! (Interest check)

http://challonge.com/P4U2NetplayBoys3

Next Tourney this Saturday! Back to hopefully weekly tournies! Thanks dejaguar for filling in for me while I was busy with stuff!

nobody showed up so I didn't run it this time, I'm busy the next two weekends. Don't think I can do this for a while lol

Double Elimination

2/3 games

2/3 rounds

WF, LF, GF: 3/5 Matches

Mitsuru's stage(school at night) or Yukiko's stage(music room) only.

Character change is only allowed on a new set or if you lost a game!

If both players agree that the connection is completely unplayable, notify me ASAP in the twitch chat and I will flip a coin to decide the set.

I like the idea and would be more than happy to help with commentary if I'm available. Since we're having the DL vs GFAQs tourney possibly on 1/3, I'd push it back to a later date (maybe 1/10/15).

I wouldn't be too concerned with obtaining prizes and that fact that you're willing to host is enough for me.

I like the idea and would be more than happy to help with commentary if I'm available. Since we're having the DL vs GFAQs tourney possibly on 1/3, I'd push it back to a later date (maybe 1/10/15).

I wouldn't be too concerned with obtaining prizes and that fact that you're willing to host is enough for me.

Oh, I forgot about the 15v15 date, lol.

Thanks for the heads up, and yeah, I need to get stuff sorted out with my stream, we'll see how stuff works. The prize thing would probably be if we got a lot of entries, since I actually have an extra $20 psn card lying around from christmas.

10/1/15 is pretty far off don't you think? You sure people will still even be playing at that point?

EDIT: nvm Read it wrong

10/1/15 is pretty far off don't you think? You sure people will still even be playing at that point?

EDIT: nvm Read it wrong

People playing now will probably still be playing then imo, because Xrd's out already and it's post-Christmas. Nothing new is coming out in the next 2 or so weeks?

Maybe I can do it the Friday before the 2v2, the 2nd? or the Sunday? I figured most people would be free Saturday. Also, sign up on the Challonge if you think you'd wanna play, people!

So it seems people would actually play, thing is, I need a date. This coming weekend would be a decent time for a tournament, but the 15v15 is on Saturday. Since I'm actually playing in that, we can't do it then.

Should I go for this weekend and try Sunday, or wait till next week (the week of the 10th)?

So it seems people would actually play, thing is, I need a date. This coming weekend would be a decent time for a tournament, but the 15v15 is on Saturday. Since I'm actually playing in that, we can't do it then.

Should I go for this weekend and try Sunday, or wait till next week (the week of the 10th)?

It can't really hurt to try Sunday if that's what you wanna do. Typically wanna leave more time for people to ready up so you might fall short. Either way I'm in for this Sunday or next week.

Well, if we have enough people who are free this sunday, sign up on the challonge (http://challonge.com/P4U2NetplayBoys)

If we've got over 6 people, I'm fine with that. I still need to configure a few things with my stream setup, which I'll probably work on today/tomorrow since i'm free.

Been a month or two since I've played, but I think this would be a great way to shake off some rust.  Depending on the time, I'll be in!

If you get enough entrants for this, I could commentate with you or whoever else if you want.

HITMARKER FIGHT ME AND GET YOUR RUNBACK. I'M GONNA ENTER FOR THE KANJI CONCLAVE WILL RULE ALL.HYPE HYPE HYPE.(ONLY REALLY HERE TO TROLL IS ACTUALLY A BAD PLAYER)

HITMARKER FIGHT ME AND GET YOUR RUNBACK. I'M GONNA ENTER FOR THE KANJI CONCLAVE WILL RULE ALL.HYPE HYPE HYPE.(ONLY REALLY HERE TO TROLL IS ACTUALLY A BAD PLAYER)

If last tournament was any indication, we're all bad players. :p

If last tournament was any indication, we're all bad players. :p

I'M IN.

Seriously, if it's on Sunday, I may not be available. If this happens on a Saturday,

post here somewhere.

(ONLY REALLY HERE TO TROLL IS ACTUALLY A BAD PLAYER)

^My purpose, partially.