Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheHitmarkersPro

Weekly Persona Netplay Tournaments! (Interest check)

Um, I..uh..., kind of forgot about this yesterday!

I apologize, next week for sure. I feel like a dick, lol. 

EDIT:TSB is next saturday, and I'm going(to lose). Fuck. Alright. NEXT SUNDAY FOR SURE 100% DEFINITELY DOING THIS

I'll try to run a tourney In hitmarkers place anybody up for that this saturday?

I'd be up for Saturday, despite only ever beating you once Hitmarkers lol. If I get my "new" TV tonight I can maybe start on using my capture card.

If you guys want someone to stream it I'd be happy to do so, despite having not played Persona in a while

I can stream it but if you are able to stream the Skype call for commentary that would be a huge help

I can stream it but if you are able to stream the Skype call for commentary that would be a huge help

What time is this?

I have to go get a TV around the afternoon, Central Time.

Any idea where we are doing the stream? I have a friend who is interested in watching, I'de like to get a link in advance to send to them.

Right now it will be on my stream twitch.tv/bloo561 , but if shinebear message back then i'll give it to him at twitch.tv/sgtfunshinebear

Streaming and Casuals are live! twitch.tv/bloo561 anybody that wanna enter you got 30 mins!

Good games to all the fighters tonight. Hope to see more of you down the road!

1s