Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kyle

[CT-CS2] Carl Clover Video Thread

This is the glitches vid Kyle is talking about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejZNfUsOTy4&feature=channel_page

lol, seriously, carl is going to become god tier soon.

The tager buster from full screen is ridiculous.

Anyway, my 360 finally came back from MS today, crashed 3 weeks ago. I look forward to playing you guys, but i'll have to return to my old state. Lets just say "I'm kinda rusty" is a bit of an understatement :sweatdrop:

It hasn't been answered, so I'll answer. It's Mecha-Su in the glitch video.

Litchi, Noel & Arakune escaping ClapTrap. They try to say Tao can also, But really means, "Carl players be sure to stand closer to Nirvana while doing the BnB". =/

I disagree. Arakune is Arakune. When he dominates, he rapes haaaaaaaaard. That's against everybody. But Arakune just has to make one wrong move or Carl has to make one right move and its over. Carl is Carl, when he dominates, he rapes haaaaaaaaaaard as well. The throw loop is just that strong. Besides, the thing is, although I can't watch the video that Kyle posted for some stupid reason, I'm pretty sure Arakune is still screwed because he's still gonna get hit by 8D, its just that Carl won't be able to get back in to juggle him. But you still get a knockdown. Although I could be wrong and this matchup is definitely in Arakune's favor. Which I can believe. I'm just not FULLY convinced yet.

Nah, he goes right through it. Buuuuuuuuuuut Apparently he has to be at a certain height. So just keep him there. I'm pretty knowledgeless about the kune matchup. I just go offa vids right now.

And now you have MOAR to digest.

Kyaku (Carl) vs. 3 Arakunes (someone/Hima/Fumo in that order, I believe)

Nicovideo link.

YouTube links, via AutonomousR:

vs. Arakune 1

vs. Hima

vs. Arakune 3

I don't actually know which Arakune he fights in 1 and 3 since I didn't bother to verify; I watched the Nicovideo one.

Anyway, SO MUCH PWNAGE WHOA. Especially vs. Hima; honestly, at his 214214]d[ finish I shouted 'wooooooooooo'; Kyaku was on fire. (See: iAD j.A j.B 8]D[ relaunches omg.)

I pretty much creamed my pants when I saw how many new bide they are. I want more Mecha-Sue! Kyaku's Carl is too cope nowadays. DIO isn't really showing that well anymore. Comparitively, at least.

I pretty much creamed my pants when I saw how many new bide they are. I want more Mecha-Sue! Kyaku's Carl is too cope nowadays. DIO isn't really showing that well anymore. Comparitively, at least.

Yeah, I've been wondering what's up with DIO. Esp that last posted video, seemed pretty garbage. Kyaku is straight to the throw loop, ftw. It's impressive, but eh.

Mecha-Sue. lol. I'm down to watch some vids.

Be creative in getting to the throw loop, but dun waste meter. This is a wall for a lot of players. Phae has a lot of cool tricks, but, to be honest, his damage output is meh, since he doesn't throw loop much. Because of this, I was able to take rounds from em. Friendlies, of course, but still... Carl is THE play to win character. Has anyone noticed that Kyaku plays like he's out for blood v kune nowadays?

Has anyone noticed that Kyaku plays like he's out for blood v kune nowadays?

Heh, every time he plays one, he gets flashbacks of losing.

Be creative in getting to the throw loop, but dun waste meter. This is a wall for a lot of players. Phae has a lot of cool tricks, but, to be honest, his damage output is meh, since he doesn't throw loop much. Because of this, I was able to take rounds from em. Friendlies, of course, but still... Carl is THE play to win character. Has anyone noticed that Kyaku plays like he's out for blood v kune nowadays? Also, vs fumo, he ibs/blocks the 2a, and does gear super to force blocking. That's dirty.

is wasting meter really that bad especially if the difference is between getting a loop and not getting a loop. IB is dumb we all know :(

is wasting meter really that bad especially if the difference is between getting a loop and not getting a loop.

No, it's not bad at all. Loops at any cost. That's my philosophy.

EDIT- And yes, I mean at any cost. I'd kill my whole family for a throw loop set up. :v:

ZONG, don't do it!!! Anyway, does anyone have have a video of the Airdash>J.A>[J.A>J.A>J.2C]XN loop thing that does absolutely no damage and only works on tall people?

You would need to to go AutonomousR's youtube channel. When you get there go look for some dirt old Carl vs. Tager vids. I haven't seen a Carl do that since..... January.

Gotta get with the times, Mika! Now it's all about the [j.2C, j.B, j.C. 5B, 6B] X n loop.

I see! This is great. Thanks! I wanted to see if the useless loop could be used to bait bursts. :yaaay:

Carl: punchpunchstabpunchpunchstabpunchpunchstab...

Tager: DAMMIT, KNOCK THAT OFF!!! *Barrier burst*

Carl: :kitty: