Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rasec

Xrd FT10/15/20 Online Sets - Learn Matchups!

I'm making this thread in response to how underpopulated Ranked can be at times, the broken the connection display in Ranked and the overall lack of character variety found in Ranked/Open Lobbies. If you are wanting to learn a certain matchup, what better way than to run long sets against that specific character. Please post your PSN ID, region, character(s) you play and matchups you are wanting to learn/work on and I'll make sure to update the OP with everyone's info periodically. 

North America 1
[collapse]

Sol

KrocoCola

Ky

May

Millia

Zato-1

Potemkin

Chipp

Faust

Axl

Slayer

Venom

I-No

Bedman

Ramlethal

Sin

Elphelt

Leo

[/collapse]

North America 2
[collapse]

Sol

Ky

May

Millia

Zato-1

PSN: GG_FeelAFear
LF: All Characters

Potemkin

Chipp

Faust

Axl

Slayer

Venom

I-No

Bedman

Ramlethal

Sin

Elphelt

Leo

[/collapse]

Europe
[collapse]

Sol

Ky

May

Millia

Zato-1

Potemkin

Chipp

Faust

Axl

Slayer

Venom

I-No

Bedman

Igzard

Ramlethal

Igzard

Sin

Elphelt

Leo

EXmAceOfHearts12

[/collapse]

Asia
[collapse]

Sol

Ky

May

Millia

Zato-1

Potemkin

Chipp

Faust

Axl

Slayer

Venom

I-No

Bedman

Ramlethal

Sin

Elphelt

Leo

[/collapse]

Add me please. EU - Bedman/Ramlethal. I'm usually on about 2-3 days per week around 7-8 pm gmt in EU East rooms. Still, I welcome any challenge, so PMs on DL or friendinvites on PSN are ok anytime. :)

I'm NA2 (w.coast US), weekend only Faust player (hope to main/sub Leo & someone else too), but am still fairly low-level. I could use matchups vs. anyone.  I don't get many matches from the matchmaking thread on weekends.  Maybe this will help.  Thanks!

I'm relatively new to the game, so I need experience in all matchups. I'm a Chipp player in NY, so I guess NA1?

Hope to connect with someone in this topic or the site.  I did get a good set in yesterday w/a PSN friend not on dustloop, though.  And there are always randoms, which can work out OK.

Hope to connect with someone in this topic or the site.  I did get a good set in yesterday w/a PSN friend not on dustloop, though.  And there are always randoms, which can work out OK.

We can play a good set right now if you're still available. I wasn't playing for awhile because the USB cable stopped working on my ps3 stick. Ended up importing a TE2 instead of fixing it. =x

We can play a good set right now if you're still available. I wasn't playing for awhile because the USB cable stopped working on my ps3 stick. Ended up importing a TE2 instead of fixing it. =x

I can only play weekends when I visit my brother.  I noticed mornings work for you.  I'm an early riser, so Sat morning works for me.  And I'm on PSN quite a bit most Saturdays (making up for a week of no PS3) and part of Sun.  Norcal beg/intermed. FT10 this weekend hopefully.