Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mixedmethods

[P4AU] Shadow Labrys Skype Group

To make it easier for Shadow Labrys players to talk tech, discuss MUs, and complain about how we're outnumbered and no one loves us, there's now a Skype group! Please post your Skype name here or add haotshy61289 on Skype to join.

Shout-outs to the group being active and not just two of us wondering if anyone else wanted to join. :lol:

Im interested in learning how to use the character but more so in learning how to fight her. Is it still cool to join?

Im interested in learning how to use the character but more so in learning how to fight her. Is it still cool to join?

Most of the Skype chat focuses on combos, combo theory, and other technical info regarding playing the character -- you're welcome to join, but MU discussion is from the perspective of those of us playing Shadow Labrys. If you'd like to learn how to fight against her, the general gameplay thread and MU threads are good places to ask questions.

I'd also strongly prefer that MU questions/discussion stay on the boards, not Skype, so that info is publicly available and can be corrected as need be.

Yea I understand that about match ups. if its still a cool place to learn the character in general then yea i'd like to be added.