Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Barzorx

[P4AU] Akihiko vs Yukiko

Thread to discuss Akihiko vs Yukiko
Please be respectful to everyone's opinions!

List Yukiko's tools, and Akihiko's answers and possibilities to them. Also an answer from Yukiko's tools to Akihiko's tools. Finally give your opinion on who you think has an advantage (ie. 5-5 no one's favor, or 6-4 Akihiko's favor, or whatever).

Have fun!

-Barz

barzorx-senpai how do you play this matchup xD ? no matter how shitty the player is I just can't win a fight because as soon as they get distance I can't get close, any tips ? 

"senpai" might be a bit too much man im just another player like you and the others lol.

When running in, they'll jump and stop you with either their persona air attack or fans, nothing you can really do other than predict it and go into SB sonic like a boss, or block it. Try to play a patient-aggressive game. Block, then punish whenever they do unsafe persona attacks. If they send the persona above you to try and do unblockables, super jump and block the mixup. If they are in the corner and they jump and use that same persona amove (the one where the persona falls from the sky spinning) literally straight up just jump and grab her out of it. Be a man.

When going in always be careful of the DP because it's terribly annoying. Make every single time you go in count however and you'll take the game. If you ask me its 6-4 on akihiko's advantage as long as you keep your cool. When you're close to her, if she wakes up super look at her pose and you'll be able to tell by what she says and how she stands what super is coming. If its Maragidyne, DP immediately. If its Agidyne, parry into EX hook fatal for lulz. If you use EX hooks and she dps, remember you can cancel into sonic A (fatal)>DP for more lulz.

I know you are, but I call you senpai not because I see you as a god, but as someone who I can watch and learn from, I even call senpai to some of my sparring partners that say some basic stuffs like your guard is weak or you are marshing too much today xD

And thanks for the ropes :) Altho I'll still tilt a lot I think that in some weeks I can go even or in againts some yukis, I was like OMG this matchups is like 9-1 to yuki she's so OP VS Aki xD

But yeah what you said makes sense and that ex hook is awsome