Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

agp24

A.B.A. Colours

I know I'm new to this site, but I've seen the Dizzy forums do this, and it looked kind of fun. Anyways, post your favorite A.B.A. colour, or the one you use most often. My favorite, as well as the one I use most often is her white costume with the light silver key. I think it's normal dust?

Lol, you're welcome. :) And for On Topic-ness.. I didn't mention mine because my favorite color to be of A.B.A is just.. the original A.B.A, lol :P She is what made me get GG in the first place XD But I guess if I had to choose one, when I'm messing around.. Gold A.B.A because it's so glitchy (despite being unfair). A.B.A drags Para and she suddenly skips 5 feet ahead with no frames inbetween etc.. XD

Brunette A.B.A. with black clothes and grey Paracelsus. Black Color > select with S, I believe. It's vastly superior to all other A.B.A. colors. :P

Brunette A.B.A. with black clothes and grey Paracelsus. Black Color > select with S, I believe. It's vastly superior to all other A.B.A. colors. :P

but this is not a selectable color scheme is it?i'd like to see it.

It's a real option. He means Slash color using S to select. It does kind of look like it reads 'Black' on smaller televisions.

I like regular, and then the Green haired one. The Green Haired one makes her look like my friend, Abby. Omg! Abby is really close to A.B.A :v:

# K is dope as hell. Lime green clothes with a pink key. It clashes so badly, it overwhelms you opponent's scences and makes them drop combos.

EX+HS. Its mostly orange with a bit of yellow. The key is lime/mint green and her hair is a majenta color. The colors clash so terribly that it actually becomes beautiful.