Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhantomIndex

Guilty Gear Xrd Tournament by phantomindex.tv #1 (2/20/2015) @ 6:00PM EST

Online Netplay Tournament for players of any level.

Tournament starts @ 6:00 PM EST on (2/20/2015). The tournament will be broadcasted via Twitch.tv on http://www.phantomindex.tv.

Everyone is welcomed to join, just check out the link at the bottom of this post to enter the tournament!

Communication:

Report your match results in the twitch.tv chat with “@phantomindex” in the message so we can record and proceed further into the tournament.

You have the option to join us in voice chat using our mumble server. You can connect to our mumble using the IP and Port below:

IP: mumble.phantomindex.tv

Port: 64738

Date:

Tournaments will be hosted on Fridays or Saturdays at 6:00 PM EST. You must enter the tournament at the least 20 minutes before the tournament starts.

Rules:

• Matches are best 2 out of 3.

• Final Matches are best 3 out of 5.

• If you’re 5 minutes late for your match you will be given a warning.

• If you don’t show up 5 minutes after warning you will be sent to the losers bracket or disqualified.

• The winner is responsible for reporting match results.

Connection issues:

• If the connection in the match is near unplayable, both players may agree to leave the match at a draw or determine the fight with a dice roll.

• If issues persist with your connection you may be sent to losers bracket or disqualified.

Tournaments & Sign Up:

http://phantomindex.challonge.com/

I'm a little confused by this post. Tournament date states 2/20/2015 and says tournaments are Saturdays, but the 20th is a Friday. 

I'm a little confused by this post. Tournament date states 2/20/2015 and says tournaments are Saturdays, but the 20th is a Friday. 

My mistake, forgot to update it.

No biggie, just wanted to make sure no one else was confused by this :D