Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Setsuna

Dengeki Bunko FIGHTING CLIMAX FT5/FT10 Exhibition Thread

MwDoS4.png

Welcome to the Dengeki Bunko FIGHTING CLIMAX FT5/FT10 Exhibition Thread. The purpose of this project is to spread the love and fun of DFC through exciting long sets as well as level up the players who are interested in participating. Whether you are a regular player who wants to level up or a casual who wants to break out their rust we would love for you to participate !

(This is a new project and if you have any feedback to make it run better please let me know !)

These exhibitions will be biweekly and will be held either on Monday or Wednesday of each week held (depending on the participating players) between 8pm - 11pm EST (the times will be coordinated accordingly to that weeks match ups).

How the exhibitions will work

I will look over the list of players and choose a match for you to play which will be determined by player level from previous games or observation from current play. If you are unknown to me I will test the waters and match you against another unknown player. 

If a player has participated in a exhibition during the week they will be on a temporary cool down so that other participants can have a chance to take part in an exhibition match as well as being restricted from playing the same person for a month.

Each week there will be a maximum of 3 FT5/FT10 matches which 2-3 being the average amount. Everything really depends on whether or not players choose a FT5/10 and how the time constraints look after each match. If 3 matches are listed the last match will not be guaranteed to happen if time does not permit, in which case it will be delayed until next week as the first match (or if the exhibition happens Monday possibly move it to Wednesday, we'll be flexible about it).

Q&A:

Why are the only dates for these exhibitions Monday and Wednesday night ?

I wanted this event to be a consistent weekly, sadly I do not have proper equipment (or connection) to do the stream myself however I am forever thankful to @AnneIFrank who voluntarily offered their services to make a weekly event possible which is why it happens on Monday and Wednesdays.

I want to participate but those days are not good for me, is there anything I can do ?

While you won't be able to participate in the Mon/Weds exhibition you can still submit your information and I will put you into a separate group. We have @Hakensann who is new to online events however has shown great support primarily to DFC and UNIEL and given his schedule opens up has offered his services to holding FT5/FT10 sessions as well. After each DFC Online Tournament he holds he will be open to FT5/10 sets, please watch the tournament, participate and let him know. 

These sessions will be somewhat random. If you are interested please supply a twitter contact so that we can contact you when a time slot opens up. The time frame will still be the same outside of the weekends. 

There's someone I want to face and we wants to face me too and our times work under the required times, can we make it happen ?

I will be more than happy to allow this if you give me notice very early in advance and we will see if there is time to allow it in.

Will you be participating ? Can I play against you ?

Unless there is a high demand I will not personally be participating in these exhibitions, I want these exhibitions to be a gateway for regular players to improve and for old players from the flavor of the month to return. I do however hold personal streams on Saturdays at my local anime casual session, if you're interested just let me know personally and I will contact you if you want to play a set with me ;)

Alright so how do I sign up ?

To sign up simply follow this template below and post up your information. Keep in mind that if your post does not follow the template your post will be ignored and asked to be fixed.

• Name: Tsuntenshi
  • PSN ID: Tsuntenshi
  • Main/Sub: Kirino/Asuna (DO NOT POST MORE THAN TWO, if you do play more characters and you want to use a particular one for a weeks exhibition let me know)
  • Availability: M/T/W/TR/F/SA/SU (Weekend Availability if applicable)
  • Twitter: @Tsuntenshi (if you do not have a Twitter I highly advise making one, it makes contact much easier)

If you post "Online_Player - Shana - MW, see my bio for the twitter" or anything that doesn't look like the template above I will ignore you and request you to copy and paste the template and fix your post.

Current Events:

[Pending]

Results Section:

[02/23/15]

• Delta (@OtakuDelta) vs Dsmoove (@Dsmoove12) 10-7
  • Fuji (@WafujiDaGod) vs Abister (@Abister02) 1-10
  • Level5-Chan (@Level5JeepChan) vs Nickcool1996 (@Nickcool1996) 10-7

[03/25/15]

• MooMaster666 vs TamakiAshikaza 5-4
  • Level5Chan vs Psykotik 5 -2
  • Cirno vs Nickcool1996 10-4

Collapsed: Main Participants:

Name: Abelcru
PSN ID: Abelcru
Main/Sub: Selvaria
Availability: M/W/TR/F/SA/SU
Twitter: @AbelcruGamercru

Name: Delta
PSN ID: FKUDelta
Main/Sub: Asuna
Availability: M/T/TR
Twitter: @OtakuDelta

Name: Dreiko
PSN ID: Dreikoo
Main/Sub: Shana/Akira
Availability: Available most weekday nights and all weekends
Twitter: @dreikosama

Name:IRM
PSN:IRMAXI
Main/Sub Kirino/Kirito
Availability: M/T/W/TR/F/SA/SU
Twitter: @irockthemaxi

Name: joeboy185
PSN: joeboy185
Main/sub: just taiga
Availability: W/F/Sa/Su
Twitter: @joeboy185 

Name: Level5-Chan
PSN ID: Level5-JeepChan
Main/Sub: Miyuki / Mikoto
Availability: Monday to Thursday at 7:30pm. Full Sunday/Saturday, unless otherwise. Need on Friday, call me for arrangement.
Twitter: @Level5JeepChan

Name: LordSpectreX
PSN ID: LordSpectreX
Main/Sub: Kuroyukihime/Tomoka
Twitter: @LordSpectreX

Name: MooMaster666
PSN ID: Rimooruru
Main/Sub: Taiga/Kirino
Twitter: @MooMaster666

Name: Nickcool1996
PSN ID: Nickcool1996
Main/Sub: Misaka/Taiga
Twitter: @Nickcool1996

Name: NightmareSnake
PSN ID: NightmareSnake7
Main/Sub: Tomoka/Kirino
Availability: Completely random, often available after 4pm EST
Twitter: @NightmareSnake

Name: Psykotik
PSN ID: OffbeatRhyme
Main: Selvaria
Availability: Any weekday except Thursday. Weekend pending
Twitter: @OffbeatRhyme

Name: Sonic/Josh
PSN ID: Sonikku_Blade
Main/Sub: Shizuo/Kirito
Availability: Erratic schedule with school and family, more available on weekends
Twitter: @S0nic_Blade
Currently sharing the game with friends, waiting for english release for a personal copy. 

Name: Strawberry
PSN ID: Yukikoberry
Main/Sub: Asuna/Yukina
Availability: M/WF Afternoons and Evenings are the only consistent times I can be on. Work schedule changes
Twitter: @Yuukiburry

Collapsed: Participants for Alternative Exhibitions:

Roll over names from the main list:
  • Delta
  • IRMAXI
  • joeboy185
  • Level5-Chan
  • LordSpectreX
  • MooMaster666
  • Nickcool1996

Name: Cirno
PSN: DFC_PLAYER
Main/Sub: Tomoka
Availability: F/SA/SU (Friday after 8pm EST)
Twitter: @doctornk

Name: Meganecon
PSN ID: Meganecon
Main/Sub: Tomoka / Yukina
Availability: MWF after 8PST and pretty much all day SA
Twitter: @MeganeconDesu

Name: Sentora
PSN ID: Sentorainfamous
Main/Sub: Taiga/Selvaria
Availability: Off thursdays, work schedule erratic but usually on at eight or nine during the week for some quick games if anyone's on.
Twitter: @hentaiprime

Name: Hentyler
PSN ID: Hentyler
Main/Sub: Tomoka/Asuna
Availability: Varies from week to week because of work but usually late nights
Twitter: @Hentyler

Name: LordSpectreX

PSN ID: LordSpectreX

Main/Sub: Tomoka/Kirito

Twitter: @LordSpectreX

Just a quick note that I am EU. I play with Fuji sometimes and the connection is actually pretty good. But I'd prefer to keep MUs to the east 1/3rd of the US if possible.

Name: MooMaster666
PSN ID: Rimooruru
Main/Sub: Taiga/Kirino
Twitter: @MooMaster666

There will be times where I will swap out Kirino for Akira in sets, but I'll let you know before hand. 

Name: joeboy185

PSN: joeboy185

Main/sub: just taiga

Availability:W/F/Sa/Su

Twitter: @joeboy185 (just made one lol)

I am not that good in this game but I want to support it.

• Name: Level5-Chan
  • PSN ID: Level5-JeepChan
  • Main/Sub: Miyuki / Mikoto
  • Availability: Monday to Thursday at 7:30pm. Full Sunday/Saturday, unless otherwise. Need on Friday, call me for arrangement.
  • Twitter: @Level5JeepChan

Thank you for everyone who submitted their entry, the participants section was added and is steadily being updated. The first post has the first matches setup for 2/23/2015 !! I'm still adding information from submissions outside of Dustloop ~

Name: Meganecon

PSN ID: Meganecon

Main/Sub: Tomoka / Yukina

Availability: MWF after 8PST and pretty much all day SA

Twitter: @MeganeconDesu

We can still sign up right? Or am I too late to the DFC party?

Oh wow, i am terribly sorry, I brainlasped and completely forgot i dropped Kirito. Can you switch mine to Kuroyukihime/Tomoka. Again, sorry >.<

Added you both, there's not time limit to sign up ;)

Oh wow, i am terribly sorry, I brainlasped and completely forgot i dropped Kirito. Can you switch mine to Kuroyukihime/Tomoka. Again, sorry >.<

It's no problem at all, I changed it in the post. 

• Name: Sentora
  • PSN ID: Sentorainfamous
  • Main/Sub: Taiga/Selvaria
  • Availability: Off thursdays, work schedule erratic but usually on at eight or nine during the week for some quick games if anyone's on.
  • Twitter: @hentaiprime

• Name: Hentyler
  • PSN ID: Hentyler
  • Main/Sub: Tomoka/Asuna
  • Availability: Varies from week to week because of work but usually late nights
  • Twitter: @Hentyler

• Name: Strawberry
  • PSN ID: Yukikoberry
  • Main/Sub: Asuna/Yukina
  • Availability: M/WF Afternoons and Evenings are the only consistent times I can be on. Work schedule changes
  • Twitter: @Yuukiburry

• Name: Psykotik
  • PSN ID: OffbeatRhyme
  • Main: Selvaria
  • Availability: Any weekday except Thursday. Weekend pending
  • Twitter: @OffbeatRhyme

Name: Sonic/Josh

PSN ID: Sonikku_Blade

Main/Sub: Shizuo/Kirito

Availability: Erratic schedule with school and family, more available on weekends

Twitter: @S0nic_Blade

Currently sharing the game with friends, waiting for english release for a personal copy.

• Name: NightmareSnake
  • PSN ID: NightmareSnake7
  • Main/Sub: Tomoka/Kirino
  • Availability: Completely random, often available after 4pm EST
  • Twitter: @NightmareSnake

I'm not super good and I'm open to running sets with other people who aren't super good. (I'm already in the Facebook group)

• Name: Abelcru
  • PSN ID: Abelcru
  • Main/Sub: Selvaria
  • Availability: M/W/TR/F/SA/SU
  • Twitter: @AbelcruGamercru

Connection is usually 3 with ppl, but would like to check connection with opponent chosen.

This looks like fun! I should be up for this as a way of getting back more into this game. For connection-purposes, I'm in New England now (some may remember me being in socal)

• Name: Dreiko
  • PSN ID: Dreikoo
  • Main/Sub: Shana/Akira
  • Availability: Available most weekday nights and all weekends, not this coming Saturday though.
  • Twitter: @dreikosama