Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hazama46

Slight move at 214D-66B 5A

I'm generally quite good with Hazama combos but I've not been sure how to do this small dash in between 214D-66B and 5A

an example being this where there's a slight move enough to connect both moves.

https://youtu.be/gMnv66nfIzg?t=4m12s

I use a controller and I've noticed it's a staple move of CP 1.1 and 2.0 so i'd like to know how it's done.

It's a bit strict but given this is an execution based route, it only requires practice. You are doing the 214d66b together, as fast as you can, and right after the launcher of choice (usually 3c). 5a after is a link, which also requires timing. Get used to the recovery of 214db so that you can do 5a as soon as hazama lands and recovers a bit. There's a small 3 frame buffer in this game so you can do it slightly early, just not too early. You could tap 5a twice in quick succession to maximize the chance of it coming out on time, just don't do it too late or you may have to adjust to the situation.

You will know you did it right when it looks like hazama moves forward just a little, shortly before the backflip. Just need to link the 5a after.

If you are not close enough after the backflip to 5a, yes, and it's the same method as using 66db