Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zDisapproval

BBCPEX Preorders

Bought it from the ps3 JP Store. Waiting for the 19/20th to download and 23rd to actually play it.

I looked the other day and didn't see it in the JP PS3 store. Hmm..

The preorder was up on the JPN PSN store between the 9th to 19th of April, so it was removed yesterday.

It should have been there if you looked at those dates. I have the PS4 version already paid and ready, only waiting for the preload to start soon.

I preordered it but it didnt charge me... even tho I have code money in my account - its sitting in my download list >_> Im still wondering if i did it right

I preordered it but it didnt charge me... even tho I have code money in my account - its sitting in my download list >_> Im still wondering if i did it right

It should have been charged by now. Have you recently checked the wallet? I was charged on the 16th.

There should also be an email that have the title "予約注文 決済完了のお知らせ"

I was curious about that as well since I have not predownloaded a game before. I just set it to do so as well. I also got the e-mail and the money was taken out of my account's wallet since I have 200 yen left.

I didn't preorder mine, missed the deadline, does anyone know what time (Japan time) it will be available to download on the normal release date of the 23rd? Cuz I don't mind waiting till then

I didn't preorder mine, missed the deadline, does anyone know what time (Japan time) it will be available to download on the normal release date of the 23rd? Cuz I don't mind waiting till then

I don't think that there are a specific time when the store is uploaded. But according to my PS4 the game will be unlocked 7 am JST and I bought XBLAZE L:M at 11:00 am JST for about 2 weeks ago, so I guess somewhere between those times it will be on the store.