Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anne

[CPEX] Blazblue: Chronophantasma Extend News and Gameplay Discussion 3.0

A small reminder if anyone is interested since it's a new thread.

14th Arc Live is going to be today in about 4 and a half hour (20:00 JST).

It's going to be an BBCPE tournament from within arc and in the second half an important announcement.

Nico douga link

Past experience tells me, there will be nothing important once again.

No, it will be important. Just Mori's definition of important is different from ours.

The PS4 version have got a patch. Version 1.01

Stability for NETWORK mode.

System voice through the speaker of DS4 added.

And some bug fixes

If i wanted to download CPEX on my JP account(PS4) would it still work on my NA account . Im assuming it works like PS3 :v: but id like to be sure

If i wanted to download CPEX on my JP account(PS4) would it still work on my NA account . Im assuming it works like PS3 :v: but id like to be sure

Yeah, it should work. I've played other digital games on my non japanese account. I believe you have to start the game once with the japanese account though to unlock the game, but I'm not sure about that.

Oh, and make sure the PS4 is your primary one.

Any chance the jp version has English translations and dubs on it? I got the hook up from a friend to get the jp version for $9 but I like my stuff in English.

Sent from my ZTE-X500 using Tapatalk 2

That Mori winning with Celica, lol

Mori lost that battle. Mori was Ragna.

Celica was that guest from Fujimishobo that had trained with Celica's challenge mode for hours before the match.

Mori lost that battle. Mori was Ragna.

Celica was that guest from Fujimishobo that had trained with Celica's challenge mode for hours before the match.

oh, for some reason I thought Mori was playing with Celica, lol

Any words on how the netcode feels? The same, better, worse? For both consoles if possible.

Both you mean all 3 consoles right? Lol. Again even though I know several people getting this on the Xbox One I'm sure I'm the only one here getting it on that console.

Both you mean all 3 consoles right? Lol. Again even though I know several people getting this on the Xbox One I'm sure I'm the only one here getting it on that console.

I didn't realize there would be much difference between consoles.  I had CSE for the 360 and CP for PS3, and the netcode felt the same on both.