Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anne

[CPEX] Blazblue: Chronophantasma Extend News and Gameplay Discussion 3.0

Well that was not the point. Because it had projectile properties, moves with projectile invul or armour like sledge hammer ate those moves regardless if it also has a physical property in 1.1

Usually having multiple properties is not a good thing, unless we are talking about Hakumen's Agito

Now that you mention it, does Sledge still eat it? If that's the case, then I'm lost.

Not sure if its relevant but wiki states 5D and j.D as not actually being projectile property. 

If that is true then that is honestly a good buff for Terumi where his legit pokes aren't projectile property.

Not sure if its relevant but wiki states 5D and j.D as not actually being projectile property. 

If that is true then that is honestly a good buff for Terumi where his legit pokes aren't projectile property.

This is too good.

Does Minerva count as a projectile?

Minerva is odd. She seems to be a disjointed physical attack. She beats Sledge, and activates Noel/Hakumen's Astral, as well as Yukikaze.

However, activating those counters doesn't "catch" Celica immediately, ie, upon activating Hakumen's Astral with Minerva, Celica can cancel into whatever. Activating Terumi's counter with Minerva will catch Celica immediately.

So does anyone know how rivals work? I see the slots when I look at my D-code but I have no idea how to add people to it.

So does anyone know how rivals work? I see the slots when I look at my D-code but I have no idea how to add people to it.

Rival tag will show their ranked match win rate and their square color on the main menu (pressing square after you logged in on network mode)

To make a player/friend as a rival you need to put them on the "good player list" first, go to player list (the one that show your previous match log), pick the player, check their d-code, press L1 to put them on good player list (R1 will put them on bad playes list), then on the same menu go to the good player list tab (switch tab using the L1/R1 on the match log), check their dcode from that good player list, then press.... Square I think? (I forgot lol) to make them as rival

Extra:

Putting player on good player list will show you how much is your win rate againt that player

Putting player on bad player list will make their name purple colored (so you can reject them if you ever meet them again on ranked or kick them if they come uninvited into your room)

Rival tag will show their ranked match win rate and their square color on the main menu (pressing square after you logged in on network mode)

To make a player/friend as a rival you need to put them on the "good player list" first, go to player list (the one that show your previous match log), pick the player, check their d-code, press L1 to put them on good player list (R1 will put them on bad playes list), then on the same menu go to the good player list tab (switch tab using the L1/R1 on the match log), check their dcode from that good player list, then press.... Square I think? (I forgot lol) to make them as rival

Extra:

Putting player on good player list will show you how much is your win rate againt that player

Putting player on bad player list will make their name purple colored (so you can reject them if you ever meet them again on ranked or kick them if they come uninvited into your room)

Worked like a charm, thanks dude!

I have a super weird question and I am hoping this is the right place for it.

In the PS3 version you are able to map Taunt to the Select button.

On the PS4 version are you able to map it to either Option or the Touchpad button?

Touchpad yes, share and option cant be bound.

theres like, a smoothing filter or something applied to the ps4 version. i brought it down to 720 and things look better than ps3 720, but running the game at 1080 does look a bit weird :>

Is this a per-game option, or do I have to set it for my PS4 so that everything runs at 720? That would be annoying.

Same situation (nothing is happening)

Well every time 720 came out, wasn't it when the playback was recorded as the stage was still being reset? I don't know how inputs are treated as the game is fading back in, but from that video, every time the recording was played back after the stage was completely faded in, no 720. Every time it was played back during the fade in, 720. 

Not that it isn't silly if that's the case, but...

Well every time 720 came out, wasn't it when the playback was recorded as the stage was still being reset? I don't know how inputs are treated as the game is fading back in, but from that video, every time the recording was played back after the stage was completely faded in, no 720. Every time it was played back during the fade in, 720. 

Still weird though. Even if the game was somehow incorporating the inputs from the fade-in/out, why would it suddenly confuse 2 moves with different attack buttons? In one he's doing 214D and in the other he's pulling out a 720C. Unless they changed the input to 214C I don't see how the game would/should mix up moves with different attack buttons.

Sorry for being a complete idiot, but is this going like what?

214C is becoming 720s or 720s are becoming 214C? Wait, I thought the Spark Bolt Charge was 214D.

Wait... what the hell am I saying? Someone help.

yeah, pretty sure this is right. the game doesnt process certain inputs fully while fading in (most often specials and supers, i think?) so you can end up with stuff like that if you try to record something around that restriction.

The input i'm doing is 63214789D6321478C

It should be voltic charge kara into 720. It doesn't just work during fade in, sometimes it randomly decides to work otherwise too.

The input i'm doing is 63214789D6321478C

It should be voltic charge kara into 720. It doesn't just work during fade in, sometimes it randomly decides to work otherwise too.

How are you doing th first part of that input without jumping?

Finally got the physical version for PS4 today, the game is a joy to play, so smooth and the loading times on PS4 are almost non existent. As reported by some people, the sprites look a little worse on PS4, even if you play at 720p, really strange.

Finally got the physical version for PS4 today, the game is a joy to play, so smooth and the loading times on PS4 are almost non existent. As reported by some people, the sprites look a little worse on PS4, even if you play at 720p, really strange.

Would changing the television's resolution or output change the way the game looks? Or does it stay the same no matter the TV's or games's settings?