Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anne

[CPEX] Blazblue: Chronophantasma Extend News and Gameplay Discussion 3.0

Also, does story mode data carry over from vanilla CP? Or anything else besides DLC?

I dunno. The reason I said seemingly is because I'm basing this off of streams I'm seeing, it might not be true. But it seemed suspicious that all of the "15-21" colours (except Celica's and Lambda's) in this guy's gallery were unlocked but not the 7-16 colours. For what it's worth, everyone I've seen seemed to start the game with 25000 P$ already in the bank, which might just be bonus from already owning vanilla BBCP or it could be a headstart for buying stuff for the "My Room" feature.

>Making yet another CP thread Damn, you guys must have been bored as fuck huh?

not so bored that we went to the thread to post about how bored we'd be

A couple of small visual changes I noticed:

1. Plates now show up on the versus screen in lobby and not just in ranked. Maybe it shows up in player match, I dunno I haven't seen a player match yet. In vanilla BBCP console, plates only showed up in ranked.

2. Player icons now show up in the bottom corners of the screen during netplay matches, just like the arcade version. This wasn't a feature in vanilla BBCP console, though it was one in P4U2 console.

2. Player icons now show up in the bottom corners of the screen during netplay matches, just like the arcade version. This wasn't a feature in vanilla BBCP console, though it was one in P4U2 console.

Yaaaay.

Also if you don't like the icons, you can now choose to have no icon and it now defaults to that instead of defaulting to Ragna icon as in vanilla BBCP.

I can confirm plates show up in player matches.

The game also won't show your dan'i unless it's a ranked match, in lobbies and player matches your dan'i is hidden from other players.

A couple of small visual changes I noticed:

1. Plates now show up on the versus screen in lobby and not just in ranked. Maybe it shows up in player match, I dunno I haven't seen a player match yet. In vanilla BBCP console, plates only showed up in ranked.

About time

No more dan rankings in unranked matches?

How am i supposed to feel myself about my dan ranking while feeling myself about beating opponents while feeling myself about how good my execution is and feeling myself about how i'm so good i can feel myself while playing.

Uhhh i mean. Cool.

I messed wound with arcade mode with Mu and Noel but didn't dive into online yet (yeah right on Xbox One I bet I was the first to buy it in he world) but when I get back tonight I'll check out the net play to see how it its. My buddies on Xbox One bought disk copies so I have to wait till they get theirs

not so bored that we went to the thread to post about how bored we'd be

Finally! I've been waiting for an example of how "fighting Mac is really fighting yourself"  :yaaay:

Has anyone messed with the screen scaling options on PS4 or Xbone? Curious if the higher resolution lets them do what PC Calamity Trigger did and show the full screen without making it smaller and blurrier.

Has anyone messed with the screen scaling options on PS4 or Xbone? Curious if the higher resolution lets them do what PC Calamity Trigger did and show the full screen without making it smaller and blurrier.

On Xbox One and no need to adjust anything the screen fits perfectly

If this was already stated, I apologize for missing it, but:

1. Do we know whether or not it will have PS3/PS4 crossplay?

2. Do we know whether or not the JP version will have the full NA localization like Xrd?

If this was already stated, I apologize for missing it, but:

1. Do we know whether or not it will have PS3/PS4 crossplay?

2. Do we know whether or not the JP version will have the full NA localization like Xrd?

Yes to both.

edit: Misread #2, thinking you meant if it would be localized, not if the actual JP copy will have it. I think it only has the battle voices in English.