mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

eyyy sano i'm ready whenever you are :3

First to Change Rank :D

Sorry bruh, ended up being gone from home a lot longer than I anticipated today. I'm down for rescheduling for sometime tomorrow if you're still up for this.

Sorry bruh, ended up being gone from home a lot longer than I anticipated today. I'm down for rescheduling for sometime tomorrow if you're still up for this.

Still available to play at all today? i'm free for like the next 5 hours anyways :v

Still available to play at all today? i'm free for like the next 5 hours anyways :v

Nah, hadn't planned on it. I've already been under the weather for a few days now and intended on crashing not too long after returning home. Sorry. BibleThump

Nah, hadn't planned on it. I've already been under the weather for a few days now and intended on crashing not too long after returning home. Sorry. BibleThump

Well we can play tomorrow then :v

GGs everyone I played today. My day one online experience was filled with awesome. Izayoi jA seems very good now. Need to learn how to deal with that and her DP. Fun times.

GGs to everyone I played! :3 Playing this on PS4 controller feels weird 

ggs to people who joined the errol room.

I wanted to join but it said east coast so I was like awwwww

well, I'll gladly play you separately some time.  I made east coast because I figured there were lots of people getting sick of not finding any real rooms.

Those everyone plays rooms are pretty nice. same as last game, except this time they took lobbies away from us.

GGs to the people I fought and sorry to the ones I didn't want to play. Struggling a bit with the new buffer changes and getting back into BB after being away for a few months.

Losing streaks suck.

GGs to everyone I played! :3 Playing this on PS4 controller feels weird 

Perhaps at first if you've never played another fighter on the Dualshock 4, but you'll soon realize it's a pretty perfect fit. It's excellent all-around for fighters.

XB360 pad was made for fighters if you prefer analog. For DPad, DS4 is definitely the best.

Shame about the 9ms lag on the adapter for xb360 controllers tho. Plus a bit more for wireless.

I'm using the dual shock 4 too

Everything is fine except for inputs that involve "3" which hinders my character a lot

I have to switch from d pad to analog often. Not too bad, but can be cumbersome

I don't see the problem. Analog is superior IMO. I've always played on analog on pad.

I couldn't possibly disagree more, but I was just being inflammatory. Don't read anymore into it. :v:

I'm using the dual shock 4 too

Everything is fine except for inputs that involve "3" which hinders my character a lot

I have to switch from d pad to analog often. Not too bad, but can be cumbersome

3? Can't say I've ever had a problem with that on this pad. Do you keep getting a different input, or what?

XB360 pad was made for fighters if you prefer analog. For DPad, DS4 is definitely the best.

Shame about the 9ms lag on the adapter for xb360 controllers tho. Plus a bit more for wireless.

I agree completely, that said I never felt a difference between using the xbox adapter or not at all and I play Makoto. lol 

In any case is there a chance I can play you and or Nemesis some time tonight? It's long distance but you guys are like my best bet if I want to re-adapt to BB netplay. 

I agree completely, that said I never felt a difference between using the xbox adapter or not at all and I play Makoto. lol 

In any case is there a chance I can play you and or Nemesis some time tonight? It's long distance but you guys are like my best bet if I want to re-adapt to BB netplay. 

I actually have to re-adjust to netplay myself. Been doing abyss mode almost exclusively recently to unlock room decor.

And i'd say adapter + wireless lag is ~12ms

one frame is around 16. So it only throws off timing a bit if you constantly switch between controllers and doesn't have that big an impact otherwise.