Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Akatsuki-Sensei

BBCPEX Tournament on June 14th

To be hosted by NaRD (dead poster, good player, cool guy, nice boyfriend, etc etc.) on the 14th of June at 7 PM EST, a Blazblue Chronophantasma EXTEND tournament!

Rules:
-Matches will be best 2/3. Winners Finals and Grand Finals will be best 3/5.
-All regions allowed (discrimation is not a thing).
-Character change only on loss. Winner must remain with the same char.
-Disconnection will result in disqualification.

Prize: To be announced

Challonge link: http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/HgMuoJFERh

Stream link: http://www.twitch.tv/nard2ndg

Mmh, online tourney. Wow it has been soooo long... And a new generation of hosts. Interesting.

I will join if more than 5 people do.

-All regions allowed (discrimation is not a thing).

Discrimination prevents horrifying lag from Australia and EU or other places 

It's not like the lag is their fault.

And this wasn't my decision either, it was the host's. Either way, feel free to sign up if you wanna play or ot sign up if you don't.

It's not like the lag is their fault.

And this wasn't my decision either, it was the host's. Either way, feel free to sign up if you wanna play or ot sign up if you don't.

maybe its not their fault but that serves are a cold reassurance for everyone who is forced to play in that bad connection who cant possibly adapt to it in time to perform in the tourny and im talking about shitty connections - where as the players with the bad connection have been playing in it more than long enough to learn to deal with it. So with that kind of approach the host is serving the few with a bad conn and the many with decent conns are just fucked 

either way - open conn enrollment is a sure fire way to keep top players away from your tourny 

Discrimination prevents horrifying lag from Australia and EU or other places 

To be honest, I'm cool with it. There is almost never anyone in East Coast to play with so I'm always forced to play with bad connections (Obviously not anyone's fault. Simply one no one decided to import)

I find it ridiculous when you go to a lobby when there is absolutely no one else at all and they won't play you expecting a better connection to come around when they been sitting there for hours.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I would rather play with a person with bad connectivity to me than not playing with anyone at all. I'm not sure if alot of people in your or other players areas imported JP version so this may not apply to some and you guys have an easy time finding stable matches. It certainly applies to us East Coast folk though. Very few from East Coast play (EX at least)

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I would rather play with a person with bad connectivity to me than not playing with anyone at all.

I wouldn't.