Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

skd

[July 4th 2015] #TSB - IN THE CLUB

18 members have voted

1. 1. Would you prefer random teams for BB/GG 3v3?

• Yes
    • No

JUST A HEADS UP, It ***is*** JULY 4TH SO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AMPLE TIME TO GET HERE. TAKE THE TRAIN. TRAFFIC WILL BE FUCKING AWFUL.

This tournament is starting early in hopes of us finishing very early.  P4 and UNI start at 12PM, with BB and GG 3v3's starting at 2. And yes, BB and GG are going to be single elim 3v3's to mirror the Arc Revo qualifier format.

Results: I'd like to point you all to my challonge account! ( http://challonge.com...superkawaiidesu ). If you'd like to reach individual results, or check the progression of the tournament as it goes along, you can access things through the template of "challonge.com/<first 3 letters of month><year>TSB<initials of game>".

4013 8th Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11232

Equipment needed: PS3's! Next Level has a good amount of Benq and Asus monitors, but without the actual games we can't do much.

*Time, Elimination Rules, and Entry fee may change from month to month, so make sure you know whats up!

Please call me or send a text message if you are running late, please be sure to include your tag!
If you'd like my number, just PM me through here, or you can get in contact with me through Facebook group at the bottom of the page.

Persona 4
12 PM*
2/3 Rounds. 2/3 Matches. 2/3 matches for finals.
$5 Double Elim

ROTATING GAME: UNDER NIGHT IN BIRTH
12PM*
2/3 Rounds. 2/3 Matches. 2/3 matches for finals.
$5 Double Elim

BlazBlue
2 PM*
2/3 Rounds. Single Elim 3v3.
$5 Entry Per Player

Guilty Gear XRD
2PM*
2/3 Rounds. Single Elim 3v3..
$5 Entry Per Player

Streaming/Recording: Arturo is back! Check him out at www.twitch.tv/nycfurby

There is also a TSB Facebook Page, If that is more convenient for you (It is also a very good way of getting in touch with me):
https://www.facebook...2?ref=bookmarks
If you'd like to get event invites / calendar notifications through facebook for these events, please join this group!
https://www.facebook...18216978271919/

I know ya'll love Sailor Moon...but July I'll be running a different side tournament.

Taking advantage of our new arcade game at Next Level...it's Hokuto no Ken! $1 single elim....well at least it will be 2 out of 3...

I know ya'll love Sailor Moon...but July I'll be running a different side tournament.

Taking advantage of our new arcade game at Next Level...it's Hokuto no Ken! $1 single elim....well at least it will be 2 out of 3...

You have no idea how sad I am that I'm missing this right now.

Please get it streamed

You have no idea how sad I am that I'm missing this right now.

Please get it streamed

HnK is not going anywhere. It will be there when you come back. You can primarily thank myself and Apollo for that. ;)

HnK is not going anywhere. It will be there when you come back. You can primarily thank myself and Apollo for that. ;)

Time to drop bb for hnk

Time to drop bb for hnk

Guilty Gear Xrd*

I'm planning to make it to this, as I'm in New York now.

This was...unexpected...vacation?