Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bugs Bunny

[BBCPE]Xbox One Group Anyone is Welcome

Tomorrow is the release of BB:CSE for the consoles. Thankfully for Xbox owners we are able to get out hands on BB this time around. I've owned the Japanese released since it came out a couple months ago when I was in Taiwan. Online lobbies have been very scarce, in attempt to remedy this, I'm trying to build a community of Xbox One Blazblue Players.

If you are picking the game up, or already have feel free to add my GT or my twitter handle. So we can start getting an exhaustive list of BB players

twitter: @taiyu64 GT: Master Cosgrove

Google Forms: http://goo.gl/forms/tJdWtCh3f6 Google Sheets Results:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12bs9M_v2rge89A5bX6Al93OycWch_UhxvhW6zIjcLjo/edit?usp=sharing

We had a lobby today on the Xbox One and had a lot of fun. I've also had BBCPEX since the Japanese launch and because I had the digital version I got the English one about a month ago. Anyway feel free to add my gamertag and lets get some matches in sometime.

We had a lobby today on the Xbox One and had a lot of fun. I've also had BBCPEX since the Japanese launch and because I had the digital version I got the English one about a month ago. Anyway feel free to add my gamertag and lets get some matches in sometime.

Hell yeah dude, I'll add ya and message you~~~

I've been looking for something like this.  hopefully you guys are still playing, I'll add you when I get home.  my tag is Dead Man9917.

I feel like most people probably switched to the playstation after BBCP was a PS exclusive, but I switched back. If anything else, I'll add you when I get home, or feel free to add me sooner if you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The community really small on xbox one..which is strange because on bbcs on 360 it was large,i guess most of the community on ps3.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

I have to question how big it really was since I remember this famous post someone made showing the amount of Ragna people registered on psn for CSE being higher than the total player number for xlive.

Never mind that though, CPE is out on ps3 and ps4 and those systems offer cross play. Outside of xbox fanboys and really big Halo fans or something, why would you even get an X1 when you don't have neither a ps3 nor a ps4. Why would you even get the x1 version of BB when you can get the ps3 or ps4 version and play against the entire playerbase of both systems.

Honestly, I bet most people aren't even on ps4 yet due to the stick situation and them wanting to keep using their ps3 sticks, it's mostly ps3 people who play this game, ps4 just benefits from the crossplay.

I have to question how big it really was since I remember this famous post someone made showing the amount of Ragna people registered on psn for CSE being higher than the total player number for xlive.

Never mind that though, CPE is out on ps3 and ps4 and those systems offer cross play. Outside of xbox fanboys and really big Halo fans or something, why would you even get an X1 when you don't have neither a ps3 nor a ps4. Why would you even get the x1 version of BB when you can get the ps3 or ps4 version and play against the entire playerbase of both systems.

Honestly, I bet most people aren't even on ps4 yet due to the stick situation and them wanting to keep using their ps3 sticks, it's mostly ps3 people who play this game, ps4 just benefits from the crossplay.

I have the PS3/4 and Xbox One.  I got BBCP Extend because the buddies I play with all have Xbox Ones and bottom line is those 7 friends are more important to me than the thousands of people on PSN.  We'll be play Blazblue plenty enough and we just have fun talking smack like we used to back when we all lived in the same city.

at the end of the day games a meant to be fun and when me and my buddies get together on Xbox live we enjoy the party chat as much as the beat downs in Blazblue.  I also like to be able to chat with my other friends that don't play fighting games and all of them are on Xbox Ones.

so those are my reasons 

I have the PS3/4 and Xbox One.  I got BBCP Extend because the buddies I play with all have Xbox Ones and bottom line is those 7 friends are more important to me than the thousands of people on PSN.  We'll be play Blazblue plenty enough and we just have fun talking smack like we used to back when we all lived in the same city.

at the end of the day games a meant to be fun and when me and my buddies get together on Xbox live we enjoy the party chat as much as the beat downs in Blazblue.  I also like to be able to chat with my other friends that don't play fighting games and all of them are on Xbox Ones.

so those are my reasons 

This.  Mostly the ability to talk to my friends while I play.  Honestly, that's probably the biggest factor.  And I initially got an xbox one because I believe it's almost entirely superior to the ps4, but I don't really feel like arguing about that, especially not here.