Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pyrex HD

BBCP Extend (US) Training Lobby (PS4)

Just what the topic says, I'm getting one together for XRD (thread in Xrd forum) and one for Blazblue. All skill levels welcome, just leave your PSN ID and when your available to play.

-PyrexHD

PSN: cookiehours_

Still trying to get used to Lambda and stumbling around drunk while doing it. I'm EC.

PSN: cookiehours_

Still trying to get used to Lambda and stumbling around drunk while doing it. I'm EC.

Will add you in a bit.

PSN: TenguTh3ory. Available usually around 18:00 to 03:49 UTC. I use Ragna and Kagura, would greatly appreciate help with Kagura lol.

Just sent a psn request. Next week we'll have the first lobby. Are you guys cool with any day or are you free on specific days?

psn: StayFreeTV. Will be available after EVO. no specific time (on vacation).

I'll add you on psn now. I'll contact you after EVO when your free

Would definitely love some advice. Bullet player.

I'm new to this game like a lot of you. But I'm sure we have some more experienced people in the lobby that I'm sure could help you out. Either way we grow together. Leave your psn and I will invite you tonight

Neat. PSN: SonderVv

Availability: 17:00-when I sleep US EST

Hazama main, but could also use advice for Relius, Terumi, Azrael, and maybe Valk if I pick him back up.

Neat. PSN: SonderVv

Availability: 17:00-when I sleep US EST

Hazama main, but could also use advice for Relius, Terumi, Azrael, and maybe Valk if I pick him back up.

Adding both of you guys now.

Sorry I didn't show, I couldn't seem to join the lobby or properly search for it.

That's my fault man, I didn't know you were on PS3 , I sent you a ton of invites and someone mentioned they don't work on ps3. After EVO Pools I'm going to make another lobby if you want to get some games in later today.

I missed out on lobby training....will there be one tonight?

I'll definitely make one tonight. Just be on tonight and I'll message you