Sign in to follow this  
Arkayne

[VS] General Discussion

i personally use winkawaks and play vampire saviour 2 all characters are there :) i like donovan,jeddah ,lilith in that order !!

i personally use winkawaks and play vampire saviour 2 all characters are there :)

i like donovan,jeddah ,lilith in that order !!

Uh, VSav 2 is missing Sasquatch, Rikuo, etc.

But most importantly, Sasquatch.

Oh and Sasquatch.

GUys this shit s not working for me...=(. I've opened ports saved the save state have the rom... I can now spectate BTW =) but DAMN EDIT- I can't open the ports on my default firewall for XP, error 1075.

Sounds like the XP firewall is borked.

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:pVxCK5JY4dQJ:www.techspot.com/vb/all/windows/t-16323-could-not-start-the-windows-firewallinternet.html+windows+xp+firewall+error+1075&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us

Use those suggestions at your own risk though, make a restore point/backup the registry first.

BTW do you have any other firewall other than XP's running? You only need one and XP's tends to be viewed as weak.

I can't log in. I keep getting some ERROR unknown command Login stuff. Fuck I wanna play. =(

Uh, VSav 2 is missing Sasquatch, Rikuo, etc.

But most importantly, Sasquatch.

Oh and Sasquatch.

check again v savior 2 is the latrest got everyone :D

check again v savior 2 is the latrest got everyone :D

Vampire Savior

Posted Image

Vampire Savior 2

Posted Image

Sasquatch, Rikuo and Talbain were replaced by Phobos, Pyron, and Donovan. The dark forces were changed along with other odd ball changes that made it pretty much fail. Pretty sure the VS2 scene (that is if it ever had one) is dead, but VS1 is still alive and well in Japan, and coming back in US thanks to GGPO. Rightfully so might I add :kitty:

If you're playing the ps2 version or Dreamcast version...or even Saturn version, then I can see why you'd be mislead. Those are different from the arcade and have the ability to make more characters playable in their respective VS1 and VS2 ports. Hope this helped...

Now lets get a Vampire Savior HD Remake!!!!!

Posted Image

I just wish I could play with Phobos/Huitzil on GGPO. EX-Mines and SRK laser are too fun. Purrin: Sirlin couldn't escape, he knows what he must do now. Haha, good times.

Is sirlin heading this hypothetical rebalancing, because if so I'm happy because then if puzzle fighter is any indication Q-Bee, Sas and Zabel won't be nerfed, but pretty much everyone else will get buffs or something. I play Q-Bee, Aubath and Lilith. I love this game. Prolly like my new favorite capcom fighter.

Vampire Savior

Posted Image

Vampire Savior 2

Posted Image

Sasquatch, Rikuo and Talbain were replaced by Phobos, Pyron, and Donovan. The dark forces were changed along with other odd ball changes that made it pretty much fail. Pretty sure the VS2 scene (that is if it ever had one) is dead, but VS1 is still alive and well in Japan, and coming back in US thanks to GGPO. Rightfully so might I add :kitty:

If you're playing the ps2 version or Dreamcast version...or even Saturn version, then I can see why you'd be mislead. Those are different from the arcade and have the ability to make more characters playable in their respective VS1 and VS2 ports. Hope this helped...

Posted Image

Any reason why VS2 got less play than VS1? I really like the cast of 2 better, I got rid of all the gay furry characters and replaced them with cooler dudes with floating swords and laser robots.

Plus I mean....Gallon gone? Yes please?

Vampire Savior

Posted Image

Vampire Savior 2

Posted Image

Posted Image

Fuck, we need this shit now.

VS2 gameplay wasn't as good, more generic. You know you love Gallon and you play Sasquatch anyway. =P

haha nah Lei Lei's my main, I play sas for the fun of it. I just short hop and randomly do ice tower ex mostly with sas >_<

Sadly that works vs. like 90% of the people on GGPO.

Oh yeah he looks fun. I wish I could walk forward constantly and have stupid priority attacks and get silly mix ups all the time and cross up like no problem and have a super that cuts them in half vertically and get throw setups off of like everything ;)

I finally got GGPO to work for me. Not a lot of people play this. <_<

... anymore. Everyone moved to the KoF 98 room. It's lame. Of course, since I DO play KoF98, I'm there now instead. Better than not getting games of VS in. :/

Beh, that sucks. I wouldn't mind KoF98 so much if I wasn't so used to playing 2003 and XI so much. Oh well -_-

I now have VDC and I'm about to spend some time in VS1 so that by the time I get a comp and GGPO I can murder cats. This forum makes Talbain seem like he's ridiculously overpowered though. I wouldn't know yet, but it'd suck if he was because then I'd refuse to play as him.

he's about #4 in the game for most people I think. he's mostly just REALLY easy for a pretty strong character (IMO anyway).

Sign in to follow this