Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperSaiyanSollux

What level should the CPU be in Training Mode?

Since there is never anyone online when i want to fight, so i was thinking of just fighting the CPU when im not against real opponents. The games Defualt is 50 and i think it goes up to 99 so what is the best number for it. And i know that the CPU isnt the best since it has preset things it can do and you can develop bad habits from it but its just when i dont have real people to fight or to test combos

CPU will always be between 'shit' and 'completely broken' at the same time because of frame perfect punishes due to reading your inputs. Personally I think that Ky, Sol and Slayer are pretty decent. Especially CPU 100 Ky makes you try to get in which can be a pain in the ass if you never faced Ky before and dont know how to deal with him due to your characters limited movement options.

CPU is decent for getting used to neutral game and overall movement but shit for everything else. Like baiting, mind games and even general combo starters (the blocking is just too random half the time). Good thing is that this is exactly what most people are really damn bad at. Flowchart Millias come to mind. Most of them have100% success rate on their setups in training mode but completely fall apart once the target isnt just standing around (like the bot)