Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mynusdono

Accent Core I-no: Discussion and Thoughts

Throw, 6frc6 j.s, jc j.hs p note (Untechable on most if not all the cast, good for oki)

Throw, 6frc6 j.s, jc j.s s dive, land, 5k, jc j.s, (jc, depending on height may or may not be necessary), j.hs k dive

Throw, 6frc6 j.s, jc j.s j.hs, s dive, land, 5k, jc, j.s, jc j.hs k dive.

I feel kind of stupid now. I couldn't figure out what he was talking about for the life of me. You're answer made it clear and now I just feel like "Oh, I really should have known that" :vbang:

yeah, yesterday watching koichi vs sharo I saw a good throw combo in the corner, make the 6frc6 in the grab is more easy that i think, if you look her sprites when she stop the hand and you make the input 6frc6 is easy, 40% prorate !!! LoL thanks for the help, i will be training this week, i hope make some improvement X.x

Sure! BTW If you're ever out of range for the 5k jc j.s or can't do it for whatever reason(WHICH IS VERY HARD TIMING FOR A NORMAL TO A NORMAL), this combo is ok but uses 50% throw 6frc6 j.s jc (j.s) j.hs, s dive, land, 5k JI HCL 6frc6 j.s, VCL, dash, j.s, jc js jhs k dive.

yai i will try make this combo X.x but i am sure that this will cost too many training hours XDDD for me is hard make the VCL later of a 6frc6, My finger is too slow LoL for make this XDD. i am learning to play in sitck too, i will try this in it, too. why all ino basico combos have inputs XD like a combovideo XD. LoL (maybe for that i like her XD, but sometimes is frustrating XD) buclemyshoe: (sorry my english somtimes sucks, I need go to improve it but i dont have too many time) i will try go the next months. Offtopic: I was thinking in make a short comic (maybe 8/ 15 pages) featuring Ino. I was thinking in make somthing that not appears in the history maybe when she knows for first time that man, or maybe when she have a romance with sol. whats your favourite moment in her history? (sorry if i have post this in wrong topic)

What a bastard, haha. You don't deserve her man, you turned your back on her for Johnny in the last tourney. Anyway, well have to fight. The bay isn't that far away from me. Coming soon: Bucklemyshoe, I-No's real romantic intrest VS Honnou the gayboy Johnny lover who only pretends to like I-No so his secret doesn't get out the closet. lol

To contribute to the throw combos: Throw, 6frc6 j.S jc j.S S dive, 5S VCL does about ~100 damage, KDs on all but lights and gives a lot of time for oki, plenty of time for a good falling VCL or TK note.

you mean that in the corner right? and yeah, i'd love to play against your i-no bms. nice johnny theory lol where are you from? feel free to PM me with details and we can meet up.

Sounds like we got an Ino brawl going on. Too bad im not there to show yall how Ino can dish out a little southern hospitatlity :X

I have two questions X.x I hope that you can help me. I have seen that a japan ino player uses STBT frc STBT for go under a ky charged stun edge, if you make this (very farst i think) it keeps the up invecibility? I dont have the link i see long time ago. is useful make mixups/okis with VCL frc and try crossups, hi-lo game etc... for me is very hard make useful okis in real mach LoL, I should train it? is good Idea make 6frc6 in chemicals for try keep the preassure? my rivals can guard crouch and later 6p brake my ass? I think that is better make 6frc6 in notes right? sorry again for my fucking poor english LoL

ino's stbt goes under alot of moves and pretty much is one of the best specials in the game. no need to frc it to go under a charged stun edge tho. and i dont see or use that many vcl frc crossup mixups except for the hover airdash fast fall vcl. there are many options after that and although its not a lv.5 move like in slash anymore, if you time it right you can still fuzzy guard/ add mixup without the frc. however with the frc its so fast that it makes it extremely hard to see what she is going to do. so yeah practice that one alot! (try after hover airdash; vcl frc land 2S 5H iad K, S, H land ect./ vcl frc a.D [b4 landing]/ and fuzzy guard with jk slash dive after a vcl, no frc needed. dont get predictable after 6frc6 HCL or u will get punished. its best used in the middle of strings so ur opponent doesnt expect it. JI a move and use the HCL after a low for best chance of catching them crouching when you dash in.

IF your opponent is crouch blocking and you're still going to do 6FRC6, try doing j.HS during the dash. It swings pretty low and will hit them if they keep blocking. -9

J.s will also hit most crouching opponents BUT I have missed with it on several characters so j.hs is definitely more reliable (but comes out slower).

By using her force break, 236D, you get your jumps reset, so you can dash again. You can also cancel the 236D with any other button and then do whatever. At 00:42, I-no does the 236D, cancels, then dashes again and VCL.

One thing I notice I do that I don't see in a lot of videos is use the force break. It is a great way to take a person to the corner and u can do pretty damaging combos. It is one of my favorite attacks now.

Oh yea, you can actually FB, Cancel, Airdash, FB, Cancel, Airdash until you run out of tension. You can't perform the Force Break and then another one but cancelling it really allows the possibility of some insane ariel combos. I mean imagine being able to use 5 air dashes in a single combo without touching the ground.

EDIT: Double post. But as for my question. I'm looking for something doing 200+. So far against Sol, the highest I've been able to get was 183 and that involved a Ultimate Fortissimo at the end.

Well, having a UF at the beginning (optimally right after the mixup hit or starting with the UF) and good height and spacing and corner goes to about 250es (I had noted 270es but I don't remember exactly what the combo was). UF, rj.S j.H [delay] P dive, slight delay ad j.S VCL, [walk?] 5S sjc j.S j.H P dive, ad j.H [P dive?} K dive goes past 220 at least. On non-Sols you can usually do 5S VCL right after the UF and relaunch again for your BnB dive combo. On higher UF hits like after j.D or if you had used the invince to beat some AtG or something generally requires you to superjump combo immediately which only goes to about 180 and relaunch generally isn't possible without using another 25%. Midscreen your only knockdown option is either dash-primed VCL or superjump j.H K dive immediately. Also, unprorated, doing 5H HCL FRC ad. j.S VCL x 2 , 5S jc j.S j.H K dive goes to 200++ on most chars. The only combo I think may go further is having unprorated 5H HCL FRC ad. j.S VCL x2 and running jump followup so you can do P dive stuff; I haven't tested this because I don't have the execution for it. I also don't think it really pushes the numbers much further because the guard gauge at this point is very low. :/

You ever TK her FB?

i rarely use TK FB. if i had a ps2 on me id tell u my FB combo. its great to use