Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Final_Round

[CT-CSE] Taokaka Netplay General

Xbl: airmisuzu

gmt: PST (-8?)

helloooooo im not that good with taokaka :( but i want to be because i was watching the top tao player on the leaderboard and it looked so cool lol anyone know how to play like that?!?!? Oh yea their gamertag is called taosis. Oh yea i love blazblue, its the best xbox 360 game i have ever played lol im playing it like 24/7. I also dont like using cheap characters. My most favorites are taokaka and ragna. So add me if u arent cheap !!! :D:yaaay: also, anyone wanna help me get better with tao cuz i suck butt with her! Lol and i used her a ton of times already. Btw i have a mic and alot of people say i sound like a kid lol even though im 17! So yea... Someone help me get good with tao please!!!! *crying*

I have played with taosis like 8 games. He's very friendly and cool. We were playing casually, and he showed me alot of shyt with tao. I mean i speak basic japanese, so it was pretty cool and he told me alot of things. but he also told me to not worry about being really good with her right away and to not get mad because of online play because even with perfect execution, it is still difficult land her combos and play competitive with her, so just take my time. Paraphrasing of course :3

PSN: Xhuyun GMT: EST (-5) Location: Cleveland, OH I started on Taokaka a long time ago, but I decided to main her now because she's a lot more fun than Jin who just got boring. Need Awesome training.

PSN: BlankHorizon GMT: EST (-4) Location: Long Island, NY I mained Tao long before I even got the game. I wanted to main her from the beginning after seeing she plays a lot like my GG main (May). I'm still practicing a lot, haven't done online yet but I plan to soon.

PSN: jellotek GMT: EST (GMT-5) Location: NJ ...I'm kind of thinking switching to Jin as main though, but I'll still play her from time to time. She's just... such a fast character that it's really hard for me to handle, especially the drive cancels which are so necessary for her combos.

PSN: Pinakaguwaping GMT: +8 Location: Philippines Switched to her after being inspired by a Japanese player who schooled my Ragna with her. And yes, I'm aware that I probably wont have any luck actually finding matches with anyone here thanks to being halfway around the world from most everyone else.

:) your not alone. PSN: Omni-Breaker GMT: HST +10 Location: Kapolei, Hawaii Plannin to make my account legit once I'm back on land. (Ugh, Work :vbang:.)

PSN: Pinakaguwaping

GMT: +8

Switched to her after being inspired by a Japanese player who schooled my Ragna with her. And yes, I'm aware that I probably wont have any luck actually finding matches with anyone here thanks to being halfway around the world from most everyone else.

well iam on .. most of time so.. .if you send me a invite i will mostly like join for a few games or what ever... :3

It's Sileh on XBL Anchorage Alaska GMT -9 Honestly though, I'm regretting my Xboxlive purchase. Played 3 people today, lost all of them because my connection was so shitty. The connection status bars were all the way down...lost to a cloud spam arakune, drive spam noel, and a one combo tager. Can't do my taunt combos with all this lag.... :vbang: god damnit. The screen is literally choppy.

Yeah don't play people with a blue or purple connection It just makes everything impossible and spam wins easy. Try looking for people in the same area as you. The connection is usually better.

I don't play online. I may get PSN cause people say the online for BB is good. However, if I can only play local people I may as well just invite them over lol I think I'd just play online to pass time and it would fuck up my combo consistancy.

Travaton GT: Travaton4000 Loc: Boulder, CO Time: Mountain Time - GMT-7 Can't get a good connection after 10 pm to save my life around here. It's like all the fighting gamers are on the coasts or something...

PSN: cgLockdown Mountain Time GMT-7 South Jordan, UT I actually sub Taokaka and haven't made any progress with her in the past few weeks, so if you need a simple Tao to beat around, I'll be there. >_>

XBL: StrangeAxel Pittsburgh, PA First month of release there were some really good connections. Now that the kids quit the game and started playing Madden, there's barely anyone on that has a good connection. It always takes a few good searches to find someone with a good connection.