Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boss

Tennessee Thread - We break asses!!!

Hey Adrian, when I finish Campaign i'll be needing these two DLCs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYOrfcu9EEI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu5TNw4O1bg

I don't have online so I need to use someone's connection if they'd be so kind. And if you got any shares left I think I still got some games on the hard-drive to trade.

When did they start allowing you to share psn purchases? Once you buy something, its yours...

Each DLC is $9.99 and there's another one on the way to raise the level cap.

What?? You're not quite SHOWTYME: The Game Guru as I had originally presumed, and GStop needs to terminate you immediately sir. When you purchase something from PSN, you have 5 shares of it. As in, 5 times you can re-download it, say you deleted it or have a new system, etc. When someone else wants your content, it's called Gamesharing. And all it requires is a log-in on the system to which the item is to be downloaded. But people don't usually wanna give away shit for free, even if they have duplicates of it. That's where TRADING comes in. (MvC2 for MM9, a KZ2 map pack for SC4 outfit sets, etc.) However, it is stressed that you "share" or "trade" with people you TRUST, because this is popular over forums and you don't want crazy people having access to your password and log in info to fuck you, though its always preferred to change your info after sharing is completed. This is never a prob with me since I usually just bring my ps3 over someone's house and let them log their ownself in. Or my own self on their ps3(I only have like 2 shares of T5DR left because I shared it with like 3 other people.) Though I have shared SF4 alts with MagnetoManiac in VA(gave him my log in to dl, then changed it promptly after.) So you see, it's a simple process that only requires trusting the person you're sharing/trading with, if you even want to share your shit with them at all. And like I said, I can trade you if there's anything you want on my PS3 or throw you $10 for BOTH DLC. Though it is actually your American duty to fuck with me on the DLC cuz you shouldn't have put me on the game. :blush:

yeah this is the first i've heard about this, but cool. lol I haven't even bought the DLC myself yet. but we'll see whats up.

Wow....just wow. But yea maybe we can go half on the DLC. Too bad I can't enjoy it online like you will. Got a while before I get to those anyway. Can not beat Bone-Head at all. Maybe I'm using wrong weapons, shield. Keep getting instant killed. This is when that 4p co-op shines lol.

Memphis Peeps,

The time has come to see who is really going to Final Round!!!!! We have to get this money ready preferably by this weekend. No later than Sunday!

The cost of the trip is $115.00.... Like I said . This includes, The rental Van, Gas for the rental van, and 1 hotel room.

Now, other questions are still up for discussion. When do you guys suggest we leave?

When are we coming back?

From what I hear and asked about, this is a list of people who said they want to go!

1. Lycan

2. Flymike

3. Lil Majin

4. ShinBlade

5. Azure Pheonix

6. Bishop

7. Tommy

8. Clark

9. DemonGodCrush( confirmed?)

Please, Please, Please post up, send an email, send a text, get in touch with me, or Flymike, or Lil Majin and tell us that you are going. This way, we know what type of Vehicle to rent!

Like, I said, lets get the money together and see where we stand! Remember, alot of this has to be discussed becasue these rental places go by days of the actual rental and how many miles will be used so we have to set a time to leave and return! If the people on this list are the only ones going, then I suggest we get a Mini Van... it's a fuckload cheaper than a full size van! So get in contact with someone on this list and CONFIRM that you are going. Confirming meaning that you will have the money this weekend!

PM if you want my number or email me at orel.paez@gmial.com

J Hobbs Paperstacks say "hell nall i ain't ready for all dat yet." And I suggest we leave sometime after the Fed Heads get off from work Thurs Night/Sat Morn. Plus, U of M guys won't have to worry about classes that Friday because it's still within Spring Break.

ALRIGHT SLAWS!!! TIME TO COME GET IT KICKED!!!!! I will be hosting a very small gatherings of individuals personally selected by me to enter my home and catch the moves. 1) Lil Majin A.K.A. The King of AMURRICA 2) Shinblade A.K.A The future Steve of AMURRICA 3) FlyMike A.K.A. The future Ganryu of AMURRICA 4) AzurePhoenix A.K.A.......Lil Melvin Give me feedback on what time would be good everyone. Also, Lil Majin is the only 1 that has to pay a venue fee, and that fee is.......a FT5 with me in BlazBlue

GET HYPE BABY!!!!!!.....the general confirmed for Final Round """""BLAST-OFF""""""""..

OMG Gen what's happenin' man! Can't wait to see you at Final Round. Be sure to bring that Testy with you cause the other espadas are rusty and in need of a camping trip in the forest.

Hey 'Rell, you gonna enter BB if I pay your entry fee? Playing Tager to win in a game you hate is a masterful journey of patience and resolve. Zen shit leading to inevitable fail.

General, will you bring forth your dark army of vile characters to help you accomplish your twisted dream of total domination at FR? Will you be bringing the boy along as well? Leave JT out of this! He is destined for much greater deeds than your evil influence will allow. Release him! Tad, LOL. Thou shall not admire ignorance. You must unleash Orochi Noel to wipe out Bong Shisigummy and Iron Failure in one last boring battle, therefore eliminating all traces of BB from Memphis forever. You can do it. You MUST....

yo tad..remember with the modded fight stick being able to use the extra 5volts for something ...had any luck with it......

Like so many of my ideas, I never did anything with it. Still, too easy, and I should.