Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XDest

[CT] What the Crawl Ducks

Let's get a good list together of what the crawl ducks. Nu: 5D 4D 4B 5C j.A/j.B/j.C/j.D 5A 2A 236236D 632146D Ragna: 5A 5B j.A/j.B/j.C/j.D 2A (being serious here) 214A 214B Jin: 214A/B/C/D 5D 236A/B/C/D 5A 5C j.A j.D Bang: 5A 5B 2D 5D j.D j.B j.A 2363214C Tager: 5A 5C 5D j.A/B/C/D (not j.2B, lol) 41236D Noel: 5A 5B 5C 5D CR 236D CR B j.A j.B j.D 236A/B/C/D 214A Arakune 5A 5B j.A Tracking Cloud (OH GOD WHY DIDNT I KNOW THIS EARLIER) Haku-men 5A 5B close 6C j.A 2A Litchi 2A 5A 5B 6C j.A j.C (still unfinished)

when you say tracking cloud, you mean the one that homes in on you right? because that might be somewhat of a godsend

Tracking Cloud

what :psyduck:

I need to test this out ASAP, I wanna see if we can 2b this once Tao's crawled under that.

The one that homes in on Arakune and stays on him. Also, 2A actually has a slightly higher hitbox than the crawl, even though it ducks quite a bit. Be careful with 2A.

What about 3c? If I am not wrong that should be as low as her crawl, I've ducked a lot of time under the opponent's move when going straight for a 3c.

I guess that's why I've never seen this in any video of japanese players. If it was something that worked in our favour I doubt they would not make use of it. Besides, even if you crouch below the cloud should keep tracking you so you're still being limited on mobility and Arakune can force you to block and get cursed with whatever he wants... Oh well, too bad. :\

yeah, it's only the one that follows arakune. and you cant 2A or 2B under it, but i didn't try 3C

It ducks Carl's Fueco, and I think Rhapsody of Memories. Prolly 6d/623d, too.

So, vs Carl

hcf d

qcf x 2, d -needs testing?

6d

623 d (I think you can just duck this)

EDIT:

yeah, it's only the one that follows arakune. and you cant 2A or 2B under it, but i didn't try 3C

Wtf? Ft. Collins, CO?

We should play sometime, if so. I'm in Denver. :D

Ok, so lets say I crawl under ragna's hells fang or tagers 5d. What do I follow up with to ensure that I dont get hit by the second part of hells fang? would 3c be the best or something else?

Well, if you can react to the followup, block then dash in 5B CH> combo, would be the best strategy, but if you can't react that well, 3C would probably be the best choice.

Well, if you can react to the followup, block then dash in 5B CH> combo, would be the best strategy, but if you can't react that well, 3C would probably be the best choice.

That doesn't sound too hard, the last part of hell's fang is pretty slow to come out so I think I can punish it if I try this.

Crawl goes under a TON of Makoto's moves, including 2A. I haven't bought her so i can't really list anything.

it doesnt go under 2a

5a

5b

5c

6b

Could be more.

But im just lazy. + Im a Makoto player >:)