Sign in to follow this  
Kairi

Slayer AC Combos

For all slayer AC combo discussion. I don't have my copy of AC yet...so someone else is gonna have to be proof reading theses combos.

hi guys. with slayer, i do c.s as anti-air pretty often. when that happens, there's a weird height where j.k, j.2k, j.k (miss) and j.k, dj.k(miss). i don't feel confident using j.s in there... is there anything you guys do in that combo to get the character height just right other than mashing on p's and effing up damage potential? cause that's what i do and i suck. thanks.

I frequently have that problem as well...I go for the air combo and after the j.k, 2j.k, I'm too low for the next j.k... oh and what is dj.k

depending on the character you are fighting, the options you can try doing are: jP>jK>j2K>jK>etc... heavy character like Johnny or what not you will have to add in more jP to get him up to the rigth height... if they are really low maybe you can add in f.S as well to help juggle them more. now if it was counter hit you can probalby wait for the 5S to recover and add other attacks to help get the height right... if you can't get the height right dont be afraid to add in hits to help get the height right cause if it isn't right there is not alot of way for you to really compensate it unless you add those hits in :/... but osmeitmes too many will make them able to tech out more easily.. EDIT: if they are too low for the next jK> whatever you can just do jK>land relaunch combo or using jS(1hit) land 5P which is pretty precise timing :X...

You could always link 5p after the c.S and hit them with 5p once or twice to get them to the right height before you go airborne.

c.s = crouching slash. sorry, i should have clarified. dj.k = double jump k after ch c.s, i usually do j.p, j.k and do the variation i mentioned above, or go straight to j.k and the variations. either way, i can't get the followups to hit properly, so i was just looking for some options.. i think the ONLY way for me to get a decent combo off of it is just to get more p's in before hand to make sure i got the height right. :( it's too bad...

depending on the thign usually when i get a 2S CH or crouching slash counter hit, i do iad jH land walk a little 5S-> air combo depending on character weight 5S5S might work etc.. you might even be able to switch iad jH > land > 5H might work as well :X it was posted either do mappa P fient or osemthign also.. to 5S5S or soemthign and also CH 2S is like almost untechable all the way to the ground? so you can use that time to do stuff like walk forward 5S or 5P or watever to help the combo as well..

oh it's not CH hehehe. if it's CH, i usually BBU ;) thanks for the CH combos though.. they are good alternatives when i have no meter.

ok i found a solution. :) after a relatiely high 2s, you can do j.p, j.k, falling j.k, dj.k dj.2k, dj.d for a knockdown if you are hit confirming the 2s. still does ~140 damage, prolly more if you do other variations. you can do other fun combos if you know it's gonna hit like 2s, j.s (2 or 3 hits), j.2k, dj.s (2 or 3 hits), dj.2k, dj.d. you prolly can relaunch if you play with the timing but i'm too lazy so i'll setting for 150 damage. i just played around with CH 2s, iad j.hs setups, but it's reeeeeeeaaaaaalllly inconsistent. if you have no meter, you are better off just doing a normal aircombo for ~150 and a knockdown. if you have meter, you can CH 2s, BBU, f+hs, s, aircombo for ~200 damage from anywhere and no matter high high/low the CH 2s hit. i'm really considering adding BBU into any combo i do (as long as meter permits) just because it makes spacing and followups that much more consistent... not like he really needs his supers anyways.

i actually wan tto try doing anti air 2S CH -> dandy step P or K or maybe even S -> low hit under pressure, to 5S -> air combo or soemthignif possible.. gona test it later today maybe...

mappa RC BBU connects and so does CH 2d, RC, BBU. haha. ss,ss, mappa, RC BBU aircombo does ~250 damage CH 2d, RC, BBU, BBU, f+hs, s, aircombo does ~250 i think maybe they do more but i forgot. it's been a while. bbu is bestest.

well first thing is, certain Mappa CH you can just go directly into BBU you dont' even need to RC it imo... you could use that extra 50 percent tension for seomthign else more worth while :X...

i do 6K->2K->2H->BBU-> depending on character hit -> the rest or 6K->2P->2K->2D or 6K->5K-> mappa punch if youw ant to you can RC -> c.S pile bunker or 5H->2D

well first thing is, certain Mappa CH you can just go directly into BBU you dont' even need to RC it imo... you could use that extra 50 percent tension for seomthign else more worth while :X...

i thought all mappa ch, you can bbu. maybe not if you do kick mappa right in their face..

anyways, mappa rc bbu is just mid-combo for fun times. :)

j.s, j.2k, dj.s, dj.2k, dj.d is now my favorite aircombo.

I didn't like Slayer at first but I think he's actually better now. Because of all the links, it seems like you can get a really deadly ass combo from just about any hit now. Also, 5K seems like the most reliable starter for any air combo, off just about anything. Even if it does a little less damage, the range and reliability make up for that.

i thought all mappa ch, you can bbu. maybe not if you do kick mappa right in their face..

anyways, mappa rc bbu is just mid-combo for fun times. :)

j.s, j.2k, dj.s, dj.2k, dj.d is now my favorite aircombo.

well you added RC so i was like that part isn't really needed :p...

i dont know if this was is posted but i have been trying to use it more.. sl,sl,mappa punch, RC, 2Hs,k,jK,j2k,D... I used too RC into HS,pile punker but I think its more damage this way.

CH 2H -> TK DHD 2 hitter From certain parts of the screen you can get whatever into FB pile bunker -> K mappa -> K JC "the rest". No meter required ^_^

add a 9 to that 236k and you're set. Gotta tiger knee the mappa. No idea why they didn't make 5K special cancelable this time around but it's not to hard to add one more input.

Sign in to follow this