Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

BuruRaji D - BlazBlue Radio Discussion [The new season!!]

Shout-outs to dustloop being the combo that surprised the devs the most.

And now I want that Imajin app, even though they may not release it on Android.

http://blazblue.jp/topics.html#topics538

New episode with Kana Ueda on October 10?

Also Rina Satou, who's voicing Mei Asou in Getsuei Academy -Kou-.

They're calling it a "tour version", which may be like the specials between the first season and Zoku.

Edit: I had a look and it's on the same day as the release date for Getsuei Academy -Kou-. It's also 2 weeks before the release of BBCP on PS3.

KxmlFxO.jpg

Celica's VA Iori Nomizu is the guest of the next after the next after the next episode. (The repetition is entirely intentional.)

They've announced the next Bururaji series, starting on the 24th with the release of BBCP. It's called Bururaji A (A = Ace).

Oh shit, they actually made the Azrael Oppai Mousepad they were joking about before... Guess it's not a joke anymore.

They've announced the next Bururaji series, starting on the 24th with the release of BBCP. It's called Bururaji A (A = Ace).

Oh shit, they actually made the Azrael Oppai Mousepad they were joking about before... Guess it's not a joke anymore.

Do manly pecs really count as oppai? :vbang:

Do manly pecs really count as oppai? :vbang:

Well, they went with a pun: 雄っぱい (oppai). Basically a combination of 雄 (osu) meaning "male (animal)" and おっぱい (oppai) meaning breasts. I suppose from that, the oppai in this case means "manly pecs".

I lost it laughing when that came up. I've been looking forward to the shopping segment cause I missed out on some of the cool shirts they've done in the past (gosh I want one of those Makoto shirts). When they dropped the 雄っぱい pad it was a literal spew moment.

I almost want to pick one up just for the giggles but I think it might weird out my co-workers.. :(

Yay to Ace though, they've said "last episode" too many times to think they're serious at this point.

All those people talking while the game is playing in the background with even more talking reminds me of some LPs.

Great to see Sugita enjoying VVV and spreading the word, I didn't know it's even that popular in Japan.

And of course, Imajin keeps on being the most adorable thing in the world.

BuruRaji A Episode 2 preview is up: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1383187627

I just noticed that the Azrael mousepad was so popular they decided to throw a regular production run for it instead of the limited set so the 300 order cap is gone and it's open season on pre-orders.

http://store.broccoli.co.jp/ec/pro/disp/9/0400000139982

All those people talking while the game is playing in the background with even more talking reminds me of some LPs.

omaera_douga_mirou.png

I got a good laugh at that. My Japanese isn't that great so I really got lost during that part, especially with Sugita -- picking out Sugita chatting vs. Ragna whining was hard, so I was totally with Shamoji there. >__<

I forget, is Nomizu-san supposed to be a guest for this next episode?

Huh, it took them this long to have an SnK reference, even with Sugita having a role there. Speaking of references, Sugita is still a KoF bro, and I want a Stroheim Kokonoe palette.

Chibi-Selica's eyes scare me. They're round, empty, and only look at a single point. Or maybe she was just fascinated by the chibi version of the Spectacles of Eros scene on the table.

Screencaps

Which reminds me: premium Nico users don't get to see BuruRaji in better quality, do they? Still pains me that we won't see all the glorious artwork scanned.

Cool to see them adding more sections, I was getting tired of the "Ask questions, LP the story mode" routine. Let's see how long this is going to last. Not like they can't doo any awesome stuff with this format: the Azrael moment had me in stitches.

Oh, and I'm totally buying the Terumen plushie when I get the chance.

Which reminds me: premium Nico users don't get to see BuruRaji in better quality, do they?

Nah, same low res as everyone else. I download the video before I screencap.