Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

BuruRaji D - BlazBlue Radio Discussion [The new season!!]

otogepng_1349097_10235107.png

Oh goddammit, yAoi-san.

This episode was so good, I can't even highlight all the great moments. It's probably due to the great chemistry between Sugita and Nakamura, though of course, Imai-san was as cute as ever, too. Makes me wish I didn't have to wait a whole month till the next episode.

hGx4Hj8.jpg

Episode 7 will feature Jouji Nakata (voice of Sol) and Daisuke Ishiwatari as guests. I'm guessing it's the celebratory special for Xrd's release in arcades.

They're gonna make a real Chibi Sol for Jouji and keep the fake one for Daisuke. Calling it.

Can't wait! Hope they show some cool stuff like winposes and Bedman.

Heh, so according to BuruRaji's latest ep Sugita mains Johnny in GG. Kind of expected it since he's a fan of Wakamoto.

Also, Isocchi's voicing April and Leap (May's BFF and the killer cook from her IK).

Ishiwatari's a great guy to be around, good to know we're getting more of him soon. Didn't know he was born in Africa, huh.

Also, the whole Isocchichi part was hilarious.

Anyone willing to translate the options for voting? I wanna vote.

Is this enough? it should be in order:

Moshimono Blazblue もしものブレイプルー

Urooboue Madousho うろ覚え魔道書

BattlexBattle バトルxバトル

Shikan gakkou bijutsushitsu 士官学校美術室

Kore ga Ao no Chikara da! これが蒼の力だ!

Tatakae!! Kagutsuchi Doujou 戦え!!カグツチ道場

Moshikashitara no Blazblue もしかしたらのプレイブルー

Blue Radio Ranking tou ぶるらじランキング島

Erande Kotaete EXTEND 選んで答えてEXTEND

Moshimono Continuum Shift もしもの確率事象(コンティニュムシフト)

Dai Nana Kikan Shouhin kaihatsubu 第七機関商品開発部

Konna Blazblue Iya da! こんなプレイブルー嫌だ!

Pen wa ken yori tsuyoshi! ペンは剣よりも強し!

The logos are there in case you've been watching the series and just want to know which one is which. In case you haven't, here's a list (in the voting order):

- Voicing "What if" BB lines

- Drawing "grimoires" from random names sent by viewers

- Various "battles"

- Adding missing elements to unfinished pictures

- Reading lines that fit Ragna's Astral Heat

- Teaching about various fighting game terminology

- Discussing possible new modes in BB

- Discussion of various polls taken on the website

- Discussing and predicting various outcomes of said polls

- Again, voicing "What if?" BB lines

- Discussing various ideas for goods that the listeners send in

- Not sure about this one, never seen it (and there's no description of it on the page)

- Similar to the Grimoire drawings, but it's Nox Nyctores instead

- Not sure about this one, never seen it (and there's no description of it on the page)

It's where fans tell the Bururaji cast about what kind of scenario they wouldn't want happening in the game (Ex. a Jin x Nu-13 pairing)

The corner that got into episode 8 is the ranking one, Bururaji Ranking-tou.

There are three rankings.

1.Which character would you like to go flower viewing with?

2.Which character would you like to join with as a friend/ally?

3.It's almost the new school term! Which character do you want to be in the same class as you?

Since the last time they did one of these, they've added the following characters as possible choices to vote for:

Kagura

Hibiki

Homura

Mai

Cajun

Taro

Akane

There's apparently no guest for episode 8 and it's coming on the 27th of March.

Edit: Weirdly, Nine is put as an option TWICE in the ranking rolls. Three times if you count Phantom.

They showed some images of the developing tools for Xrd, any interesting info from that?.

You mean the part where Arc is searching to hire Character Modeler, 3D animator, Picture Content Staff and Background Art Staff?

The one thing I didn't expect at all is Jouji out-kawaii-ing Imajin. Even his Sol corner at the very end sounded cute rather than menacing or serious. Now I kinda understand why he got Otou-san's role in Working.

It's been awhile since I've paid attention to Blazblue Radio but when I went back to Akubitto's channel, I saw that it was terminated. I don't suppose there's anyone here who can provide alternative links to the videos he has subbed?

It's been awhile since I've paid attention to Blazblue Radio but when I went back to Akubitto's channel, I saw that it was terminated. I don't suppose there's anyone here who can provide alternative links to the videos he has subbed?

No info on Akubitto's videos but Sourenga has been subbing some episodes from all the seasons: http://www.dailymotion.com/sourenga#video=x1dajp3