Sign in to follow this  
Zaido

Slayer's Character Specific Combos List

well yea.. but there are those that prorate so bad that i might as well go for knockdown and try for okizeme reset combo for more dmg, but when i get around to this i will try to post something... XD...

i would only be interested in 2 hits if they really were the most damaging combo in the scenaeio of first hit/tension used/per character/ with and without knockdown/ distance related to corner.

i got a few but i just haven't written it down yet since... i probalby gona do some and maybe hopefully get videos for it too :X...except the 2 i already done in my vid XD...

• (A) 5H -> j~ad.j.D-2K -> j.K -> Land -> c.S -> j.K-2K -> j.K -> dj.S(1)-2K -> dj.D-2K -> dj.D
It was only a matter of time until someone like me comes along and noobs things up. Either way, when I go for the dj.S, I'm always too far away from the opponent. I'm not sure if it has to do with me landing that c.S at the wrong time or what. Anyone have an idea what I'm doing wrong?

Also, another noob question. I've seen DHD, but what does it stand for?

-Edit-

On missing the dj.S, I always seem to be diagonal of them, if that means anything. Well...besides me ya' know, not getting it to connect. :/

the key is the j~ad.jD part there are what i see are 2 forms of j~ad.j.D: there is oen which you use the jUmp momentum of jumping diagonal and airdashign which increases airdash speed? or distance? and just jumping up and using the airdash itself to help with distance... you want to use the Diagonal jump to help with momentum as you airdash to help cover the distance for everythign to work. its not easy for me to explain this but the 2 difference is in speed and distance all i can say, both have its distinctiveness because youcan tell the difference in speed as it is done correct or not.. other cases is your not jumping diagonal enough after 5S. DHD= Direct Hit Dandy Chokkagatta Dandy or however this thing is spelled

Oooh, ok, I know what my problem is. I need to treat the j~ad.jD like an IAD...just not? Hopefully that made sense. Thanks for the help. -Edit- I'm in practice mode with the CPU dummy at 0 recovery frames and set on front, and when I do the same combo I asked about, are they going to be able to recover before that j~ad.jD all the time, because I'm seeing now way to make it connect.

IIRC, the tail hit of DHD is techable and the dive is not. Whichever one hits last determines if they can tech? Or at least whether or not they can super-early-tech or like bounce-off-wall-fall-for-a-year-maybe-tech.

I'm in practice mode with the CPU dummy at 0 recovery frames and set on front, and when I do the same combo I asked about, are they going to be able to recover before that j~ad.jD all the time, because I'm seeing now way to make it connect.

it is just timing issue..

when you do an airdash hit there are times lets say you do jump airdash jH you do jH and start losing altitude, and sometimes you do jH and ur still airdashing.. well you need to do jD whiel still airdashing. basically this combo isn't really a super practical combo to do.. but once the timing is down, then it shouldn't be too bad.. certain cahracters have certain height they need to be hit up to in order for the combo to work..

btw everyone, do you guys want combo from just 2Hit DHD or combo from DOT -> DHD? or just some combos that can be done into DHD?

For me, probably just DOT -> 2 hit DHD. Problem with doing it reliably is that depending on where you hit them with CH DOT (Midscreen vs. in the corner) the timing and what not becomes dramatically different since they stick at different heights. Might be tough to get a universal combo, because of that. I have yet to get an untechable 2 hit DHD off in a real match. It's always the techable version.

it is just timing issue..

when you do an airdash hit there are times lets say you do jump airdash jH you do jH and start losing altitude, and sometimes you do jH and ur still airdashing.. well you need to do jD whiel still airdashing. basically this combo isn't really a super practical combo to do.. but once the timing is down, then it shouldn't be too bad.. certain cahracters have certain height they need to be hit up to in order for the combo to work..

btw everyone, do you guys want combo from just 2Hit DHD or combo from DOT -> DHD? or just some combos that can be done into DHD?

Nah, I can get it now, just didn't know if it was 100% safe. I know now though, thanks.

IIRC, the tail hit of DHD is techable and the dive is not. Whichever one hits last determines if they can tech? Or at least whether or not they can super-early-tech or like bounce-off-wall-fall-for-a-year-maybe-tech.

dive is techable, but like... 200F? something stupid, you can probably get a feeling for it if you hit them with the dive portion from a dust combo really really high up.

vs. Ky (yet to test on others) (corner) CH j.H>5HS>PB>2P>5P>5P>j.K>j.2K>j.K>5HS>PB - 203 dmg tensionless double pilebunker will fuck Ky's day up. It works off CH anything, really. You just have to make sure to hit him really low with 5HS so he goes really high once pilebunker hits.

Crosswise heel, j.K-2K, j.K -> JC, dj.S -> DHD; the DHD will hit twice on some characters. 2-hit DHD setups started with Crosswise Heel was my (unrealistic) dream, back in #R =]

i think i am goan find all the KO combos i can get on all characters.. so far i dont htink i can get a 1 combo KO on ABA :X... gona start going down the cast :X ahha

VS pot awesome combos:

Pot j.anything = CH 2S>iAD j.H>5H*~>j.H>j.K>5H>j.H>j.K>dj.K>j.2K>j.D - 203 dmg

* 25% - (5H>FBPB>5H>PB) - 224 dmg

~ 50% - (5H>FBPB>5H>FBPB>5H>PB) - 283 dmg

Vs Pot, 50% tension for 283 damage? Sounds nuts =0 Yesterday I fought Sol, he got hit by 2-hit DHD very easily. I did this combo : (corner) 6P, 5K -> JC, j.K-2K, j.K -> JC, dj.S (3 hits) -> DHD (2 hits), land, (Slayer has turned around now) 5H, PAIRUU BANKAA. Soo tasty =]

Umm... I'm having some trouble following up after j.HS CH on Dizzy. I tried 2S jc j.K j2K and then I can't continue. I tried BBU, it hit but I couldn't follow up accordingly. So my question is how do I perform the j2K air combo on Dizzy? Her weight is throwing me off.

you can also do the real ghetto ones like jS(2) ->j2K ->jK->land 5S -> relaunch combo or something.. as much as i remember... i remember jH ->j2K jK -> blah blah works?

how about the combos starting with CH jH, crosswise heel and CH undertow [edit: and CH it's late too, both versions]? anyone working on them? i'd be glad to help. i'd try out stuff anyone gives me too.

i have them, in my head, but i nvr got a chacne to write it down.. Ch jH -> dpeending on how you land, you can always jsut do the walk up 5S combo, or the land 5H at the heighest point they are and do the jump ad jD->j2K->jK->land-> the rest or jK->Land 5P->the rest, Depending on the character specifics, CH Undertow really dpeends where you are, i usually just go for 5H, or 5S depending on how hard it is to combo the character after 5H , Cross wise is simple, depending on which hit is CH you can either do 5H or do a jump the rest combo, or stand 5P -> the rest or what not CH its late after UP-> 6H -> watever is necessary to launch -> the rest CH off of its late diretly dpeend on if ur in cornor or not, you can either do a BBU, or 5H iad jK-> land 5S or 5P watever the rest blah blah blah i am too lazy to write down every character specific one cause of no real time... so yea.. i woudl of written it down in my guide but yea... anyways.. alot of the combos might soudn really unreliable, and looks somewhat fancy??(Imo it looks hot ;3) but like these are the stuff i woudl attempt to pull in matches if i get the chance... (though sometimes i blank otu and jsut follow up with something really really simple but like yea... most of the stuff you can just follow up witha walk up 5S IMHO... so... go with that for now...

Sign in to follow this