HeartBuri XD

Post up your arcade stick.

Since alot of people are running custom sticks these days, I'd like to see what they look like. I'll start this off.

My current stick, case by ChainZ of SRK fame, circuitry and etc by me.

Posted Image

My retired SF stick, mod done by me.

Posted Image

Anyone else?

I just realized you were Gunflame Buri. To think, I was treating Medicine Melancholy and Gunflame like two different people, even thru AIM :lol:

I thought someone stold it and was mocking Buri. Anywayz, like I said about the first stick: I bet the ball tastes funny, tee hee.

Dude, Pozer u is a tard XD. Anybody else? I know alot of you bastards have custom sticks. Gwyrgyn Blood? Beast of Fire? Kugler?

Blake's stick is just a shitty old US T5 with sanwa parts in it. edit: I really love those clear seimitsu ball tops.

My current stick, case by ChainZ of SRK fame, circuitry and etc by me.

Posted Image

That was a tight stick too, I actually used it several times.

I haven't used my SFA stick in a long time. My "O" button needs a resurrection. Without the "O" navigating the menus on GGXX#R is like driving a car with no engine, once I pause the game to change my controls, I can never go back.

That joystick is in an interesting position.

so dirty... makes me want to practice chemical love combos

That's a nice stick blood, makes me wish i played Stick, so i can make a cool one with nice pictures. what u mean u have a japanese stick and american stick? which one do you use? or u only use the japanese stick when u play a japanese person, and it gives u magical powers to beat them? :bad: :grin:

He probably means a stick outfitted with Sanwa parts and a stick with Happ parts. Happ = no penis

My twin babies...

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9085/dscf02914ir.png

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/4755/dscf02898br.png

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/6484/dscf02820zv.png

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/2996/dscf02843xl.png

-Both are modded DC agetec sticks with complete 100% sanwa parts. The artwork is Falcoon wallpaper mods done by Amandasarahlynn aka kawaii bunny.

The white twin is a standard JLF square gate with sanwa screw-ins.

The black twin is my pride and joy and my tournament stick which is a sanwa flash with a modified semi-hard spring and octogon gate, and sanwa screw-ins. (perfect for godlike execution for I-no to rape and pillage with). :bad:

Nice shit. I figured those DC sticks were good for something.

i love these type of threads. here was my first stick. a mass with all comp parts and aniversery PCB. i know you all seen a MAS before but i bet no one seen a MAS with this kinda sexy wiring done by yours truely.

Posted Image

i know you like the scotch tape to hold down the PCB. :grin:

this is my new stick that i got from darkside.

Posted Image

heres a low quality pic i took with my crappy cell phone camera

Posted Image

i had original put a bat tap on it but switched it to a black ball top. it's a samwa stick octagon gate with seimitsu buttons, runs beautifuly.

I use both, but I've been using the Sanwa more to get used to Japanese sticks again (as it's also the newer of the two). I'm a lot faster/better on Happ Super though. Can't do shit with a Happ Comp though, go figure. Can't TK DP or 2*QCF on Sanwa worth a shit, I hope someday to get past that. Most of the reason I use the Sanwa at all is because A) It looks cooler B) It's smaller and more portable C) I'd like to be capable on any type of stick to as much degree as possible.