Sign in to follow this  
TGS

General Millia Q&A Thread (Ask away!)

The timing is actually pretty lenient for running in with a 2P. You've got a 15F window to hit the enemy before they can tech, and 2P is her fastest followup at 5F, which gives you a huge 10F to run in. Just make sure you're dashing in as soon as possible and you shouldn't have much trouble (training mode helps a lot here). As far as positioning, so long as you're somewhat close a 2P-5P j.K is doable, but the most damaging and versatile throw combos tend to start with 5S-2H and 5K-5K, so be sure you can time those as well.

kurum is right, mi vs mi is somehow dull. I mean, you approach with pin. dot dot dot luigi: get some footage of this.

I left before I could read that post Blitz.:vbang: I got beat up by Latif a lot. Dude don't play around. I got within like 1 hit away range a few times though, but fucked it up under pressure. He seems to fall for throws a lot, or maybe I just was reading him at the right times. I did get some matches of him vs AKA. I'll try to get them up this week.

I left before I could read that post Blitz.:vbang:

I got beat up by Latif a lot. Dude don't play around. I got within like 1 hit away range a few times though, but fucked it up under pressure. He seems to fall for throws a lot, or maybe I just was reading him at the right times. I did get some matches of him vs AKA. I'll try to get them up this week.

yeah, latif has always been a beast.

And you getting throws... just him getting used to you :psyduck:

Okay so, I'm new to Millia and really am not great at maneauvering with her (I have experience with Ky and I-no now so I'm used to airdash cancel). But, well...how do you do that Bad Moon>FRC Relaunch stuff? I can only seem to do similar stuff with low j.H into 5K

You have to FRC right when you see her bounce off the ground. Same goes for a blocked one. You really don't need to know that frc, but it is good to have if you can create a winning combo from it. Don't do too many Bad Moons without a disc to cover you if it gets blocked. If you get blocked, you'll eat a combo, and we all know how Millia deals with combos.

I just checked my camera, and I DO have a 2/3 set between Latif & AKA. This set is guaranteed to make you bust a nut! It will be up b4 Friday, promise! Also, is there an easy (like less than 5 minuites) way to convert Quictime files so that they can be posted on youtube?

hey yall...im picking up millia and im trying to find combos and shyt but this is the thing...they are so spread out...can someone make a sub forums kinda like the match up and just make it like slayer combos etc for easy reference?

I play I-no and I am thinking about adding Millia to my arsenal...are her ADC's easy? and how exactly do you perform them? sorry if the question appears completely obvious...i have a general idea how to play her already, but never actually tried to play her, i just watched combo vids and nakamura matches and.. okay...i'll cut the bull, i just like her speed, combo's and her mixups, that's it...not really her character..(sorry millia fiends, I am a I-no man for life, when I did my first HCL dash, she took over my soul :keke:) yeah any way, i like i said i have not even tried to use her out side of lust shaker spam...cuz thats all i knew how to do at that point, before i started to play GG seriously...

the leeway for actually doing an ADC is the same as a JC. Doing it at the correct point to make the combo work varies widely in difficulty depending on the situation, character, or how far into the combo you are. To perform, press forward twice after j.S/H/D connects :eng101: :razz:

Oh..so its like doing p-dive then following up 66 j.s or J.H or in her case J.D..okay..i think thats simple enough

Just a simple question, which disc is better for when doing Koichi or Woshige Kick? FB or HS FRC? I can't for my life HS FRC into follow up. :(

Just a simple question, which disc is better for when doing Koichi or Woshige Kick? FB or HS FRC? I can't for my life HS FRC into follow up. :(

Fb disc is used a lot more as you probably know from watching match vids. As already stated, fb disc gives you a lot more mixup opps. H disc frc is used to bait a wakeup throw/dp or something. Another option is h disc and then iron saviour frc mixup.(frc before it hits and do a j.k for an overhead or frc just as it hits for a low)

Sign in to follow this