Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doomscyther

Robo-Ky Players: Meet and Greet

Im not sure this was match finder material, and thought this would be the best way to find out. Well im traveling again to SE-R and hoping I can travel to Cali to fight you and hellmonkey before SBO, if not after...(when i visit for comic con).

I'm a robo ky player, live in san diego area, though stormlocke is better than me if youre going to travel down to socal you should play him

Ill play you also dontuel. Example. I played Spire, Yoyo Holla, Slayer Alex. Each played slayer like a pro, each had a different play style. Besides you might become better then stormlocke before I get down there if you tried, dont let anyone tell you different.

I play robo-ky, although I haven't been giving him as much attention as I should :-/ AKA in STL plays a DAMN good robo-ky. I believe Millia is still his main, but his RK is almost just as crazy.

if Doomscyther visits Cali, i woudln't mind playing him with RK as well though i haven't been practicing with RK in a while XD... but i will do as much stupid gimmicks as i can

AKA is part of the old school midwest scene I guess. STL probably means St. Louis. His Millia is ridiculous, but I haven't heard anything about how he's doing in AC. I play some robo, but main is Testament.

STL is St. Louis, yeah. Chojin from UIUC has an awesome Robo-Ky, but he doesn't travel to tournaments much so a lucky MWC is your best bet.

RK is my main, but Im hella outdated. Only RK exp I have under my belt is #R :sweatdrop: (and various other stuff from match/combo vids I've studied of Slash and AC RK gameplay). I reside in Georgetown, KY. Currently, unable to travel at this time and won't be playing AC til it hits Stateside(next month).

I guess I still play Robot Ky, been playing since #R. I suppose I owe most of my robot shenanigans to Double A ron (AKA). Im currently in limbo of deciding who to pick as my main, between sol(s),slayer,and robot. I suppose one of the things holding me back from picking robot ky as my main is not knowing the new combos that he has, and just doing #R shenanigans, which wins me alot of matches, but won't let me excell. one of the things that makes me want to play robot ky is the fact ive IK'd kenji like 4 times the last time we played, man hes like new slayer with that stupid air missile counterhit into Dizzy into IK. (fast IK charge too!) that and Jais told me to play GG again and actually practice, and be Midwest's Robo Ky lol....

Well you cant play Sol because hes scrubby. Cant play Slayer cause he S whore now. Your only choice is play robo ky, who is 1.5 better then ky, because he is a muther fkign robot.

OK What does UIUC mean, and im guessing MWC = Mid West Championship (ugh i guess)

Ever heard of Google?

UIUC = University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Good luck seeing me at tournaments anymore, though. I don't have any desire to go ever again.

I actually just played in the southern Ohio tournament with Jais and Kenji there. I'm still pretty scrubby and dropped a lot of combos I normally have no trouble with (first tourney jitters I guess) but my main is Robo. I hope to get good enough to compete with these guys on the same level, but that might take awhile :keke: I go to college in cleveland, live in Cincinnati, and will be building an arcade pad within the week.

Hey guys this is Dr. Kevinstormforcelock just saying hey what's up and I play robotical-ky-kiske and all that jazz and i'm pretty good and stuff I traveled all the way from Alaska on a polar bear to live in Chicago and play with those guys. I'm probably the best robotical-ky-kiske player in the western hemisphere so you should probably play me n stuf

If anyone lives on the eastside, near NY, I started up with RicKy not too long ago, and already own the competition out here. Competition out here consists of a Jam player and a Zappa player, but I'm getting my experience.

if you ever on the EC... i played robo ky very seriously...ever since i chose robo ky (two years ago.) i stuck with him ever since.. even the slash days.... so if you happen to be in the EC.. or NEC for that matter... i think i play a very decent robo-ky (abeit not as good as stormlocke as far as US robos go.. but im going for it) awesome.. kanebou we should play sometimes... i do hit the NYC sometimes... so now that cf has GGAC.. .we should play :)

i'd be happy to test my robo skills against any others...i play at cf and i am attending NEC. i believe in my robo skills, but i also wish to obtain stormlocke level....can't wait for the match ups.