Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YuYu

BlazBlue Wallpapers

I'm not creative. Does this look good or stupid?

Made a few silly versions:

Epic Galaxies

Rainbow Powa

Huh, that's cool, though I imagined it would have all his specials, not only Distortion Drives. Well, GJ nonetheless.

I want some thing like this:

Posted Image

Its from the other thread, but it gave me an awesome idea.

I want something like that but with a few changes and in 1900x1200. Would you be willing to do it?

I wish someone would make something similar to that, but with Ragna and Hazama...preferably in 1920x1080.

Someone needs to make a complex one based on those really intricate joystick displays I see with the ABCD thing...

I'm not creative. Does this look good or stupid?

Made a few silly versions:

Epic Galaxies

Rainbow Powa

YuYu,explain to me how to make the white silhouettes.

I've been wanting a Carl and Nirvana decal for my rear windshield for so long, but haven't been able to think of how to do it.

Huh, that's cool, though I imagined it would have all his specials, not only Distortion Drives. Well, GJ nonetheless.

You should look through his sprites and tell me which ones you want on there. I almost put his astral...but then didn't?

YuYu,explain to me how to make the white silhouettes.

I've been wanting a Carl and Nirvana decal for my rear windshield for so long, but haven't been able to think of how to do it.

I just opened up the sprites for Hakumen in Adobe Illustrator and used live trace(hahanoskill) and changed the color from black to white..in this case.. in photoshop. :3

You should look through his sprites and tell me which ones you want on there. I almost put his astral...but then didn't?

Well, I don't like being too particular with my requests, because the result is more interesting and surprising that way. Take it easy, I like it, and that's all that matters to me.

I just opened up the sprites for Hakumen in Adobe Illustrator and used live trace (hahanoskill) and changed the color from black to white..in this case.. in photoshop. :3

I thought that would be too complicated for live trace, since it sucks, after all.

lol. Awesome that it actually works.

Thanks though, I appreciate it. I'll have to do that asap.

And you totally have skill. Well, I usually like your avys and all.

I didn't think it would work for the sprites either... but it did and I was like *3* And thanks man :'D

Could someone make special illustrations #25 and #27 from the PSP version into PSP wallpapers for me? Or is this thread only for custom computer wallpapers?

Here I took the lazy way route and just edited from the console version: http://www.mediafire.com/?qznydzanejz

I was kind of looking for links so I could save the images to my PSP picture folder directly from my PSP. I have no way of getting the pictures onto my PSP from a computer(none of the laptops at my house have a memstick slot).

Plug it to your computer by a USB cable.

.__.;; I'll get to it. But I'm leaving in a few days so it might be awhile ;p