Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YuYu

BlazBlue Wallpapers

*Still waits for Yuyu to make his request*:psyduck:

Trying to find a good picture of Beatrice...:gonk:

Trying to find a good picture of Beatrice...:gonk:

Oh come on, it's not that hard (yeah, I use Danbooru, steal art and am not afraid of anything). The game itself also has two great versions of her portrait. And I mean the portrait that you hang on the wall.

Of course, this is not my request, but still...

I might make more some time... still have that Tsubaki one started. They're pretty easy to make... the only hard part is making enough of the picture show in the little bit of space you've got so that you can tell what it is... I just made that one cuz I wanted something cool for myself...

Oh come on, it's not that hard (yeah, I use Danbooru, steal art and am not afraid of anything). The game itself also has two great versions of her portrait. And I mean the portrait that you hang on the wall.

Of course, this is not my request, but still...

Yeah. I'm pretty picky. So until I find one I think will work (which isn't that one) it won't get done.

Lawl. DL on a phone sucks. :D Yay the thread has gotten deraileddd. Ill make a Hazama or Terumi or both wallpaper when I get home along with the other requests.

Hey here's another firefox persona.

I'm lazy so it's not the spiffiest thing in the world...

https://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/persona/131831

Only Tsubaki shows on my browser but maybe some of you will be able to see Noel too?

Anyone want any of specific stuff/characters?

Nope I just see Tsubaki.........I would like a Rachel and a Ragna one. Im disapointed that there isnt one.