Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CakeWasBannedd

Report Spambots Here

it does, but some people apparantly don't see teh report button, so might as well give them 2 avenues for reporting.

Recipients: HamidoOs, i dunno, IDONTTROLL, killionaire, takaya

Today, 10:20 AM

Default Hello!

primedownloads

New Blood

XBL Tag: primedownloads

Send a message via ICQ to primedownloads

Hello, my friend!! 24/7 Downloads!!!

No time limits, no traffic limits, no content limits!!! The range of things you can search for is also unlimited! The amount of downloads is unlimited. You can find thousands of Full-length DVD Quality Movies, TV-Shows, Music Videos, Games, Software and even more!!!

Watch any downloaded movie on your computer, Home Theater or TV. Moreover we provide software to easily burn your DVD Videos to CD, no expensive DVD burner required! Join now and become one of the million users all over the world.

We provide you FREE technical support!! Start now!! http://downloads.webhop.net

i'm just gonna make a wild guess but pretty sure the threads

Please view our products

by lf6428

in the johnny and hos forums are spam

spam thread in os, pot, and rk subforums

'The empty vessels make the...

by zhanhai4 '

i was so sad cuz i thought someone finally said something in the rk forums after a month of silence

wow... that's stradling the line a bit between bot and non-english speaker, but hte IP's from pakistan, and the sig is spam, so i'm sure it's a bot.

okay, found 2 spam posts by qs3523 as well as 2 spam threads by the same person. also found 1 spam thread by qrst721. I reported all of them..... sorry for the trouble.

EDIT: adding hijk299

There's a difference between a troll and a spambot. They're not advertising anything, so this isn't really an issue.

Apparently, I'm confused between the difference, thanks. Now if you excuse me :vbang: