Sign in to follow this  
Moroha

AC A.B.A. 101: RTSD with a 500lb. Key guide

So uh Moroha are you going to update the first post with the faust info I gave? You know just to avoid confusion. Its on page 2 the last post in case you haven't seen it yet.

teh guide says 2p is 3 frames... uhz.. more like 5.. 5p is her only 3 frame attack... faust knowledge? he can counter the last hit of the rekkas with neutral dust.. unless jew frc and bait it hahahah (remember theres no histop so don't let that throw off your timing)... but i don't play guessing games so just whore the 2hs frc strings instead.. also 5hs beats his far air dives, option select throw on wakeup beats his throw/close airdive mixups... danzai and 5s handle the rest... if he tries to stay above you use j.k and bring him down to earth *see also eddie*... air to air faust powns at most angles, but an early close range counterhit j.s or iad slash can take his life...

damn it has been a while since I posted on dustloop. well anyway, I believe I saw in one of ABA's matches where she did a air combo then keygrabed( which is usual) but then she landed and keygarbed again. Now I know that you can keygrad when you are on the ground and they are floating close to the ground, but ABA grabing from the air and then both landing almost the same time and then grabing again????!!!!!!:vbang: I tried to look up for that vid again but I coudln't find it anymore, I think it was somewhere on youtube. or maybe I was just dreaming. but can somebody tell me if that's possible? if it is then how? against which character and most importantly, can you post the link to the vid??? :)

It is, but I'm not sure if I know the exact stipulations. I'm pretty sure I've seen it done on Axl before in a combo video.

A.B.A can do double keygrab in ANY dust combo in ANY mode on ANY character(if opponent falls near the wall). Talking about air combo, I think I saw double keygrab on Millia or/and on A.B.A but I'm not sure.

A.B.A can do double keygrab in ANY dust combo in ANY mode on ANY character(if opponent falls near the wall).

Talking about air combo, I think I saw double keygrab on Millia or/and on A.B.A but I'm not sure.

oh, well, it is only on dust combo then.....!!! what are the properties of the dust combo knock down?? do they bounce higer or something?? what makes it work on dust combo and not regular air keygrab?

oh, well, it is only on dust combo then.....!!!

I didn't say this!)

I just recently played versus cpu A.B.A and I did 2xKeygrab in regular air combo.

anti-air 5P, 5S, 2S, 29, jS, jHS, Keygrab, land, Keygrab (or smth like this :))

It was just attemt but it worked :kitty:

imo normal mode 2S deserves a mention, works decent in alot of matchups as anti air as it'll trade or crush giving either a keygrab or j.P,j.S,air keygrab

Well, here's something useful for combos that's not in this thread or the portion of the combo thread which I looked through...I'm sure it's already out there somewhere but it should be easier to find. 2H gatlings into 2S. This sets up stuff like the following middleweight (didn't test others) corner combo: IAD j.S/H, 5S (1 hit)-2H (wait until opponent reaches the peak of the bounce)-2S xx Butt, 5S-2S xx Butt for the knockdown, or possibly double keygrab. If you dash forward and 5S-2S after the 2H, it won't work. I guess on most characters you have to get 5 or fewer hits before the first butt? And I'm sure it's been said already, but many thanks for the work you guys have put into this forum! Now all we need is more tutorial video with more goth-chick metal...well and matchup discussion, but that's not easy when so few people play her seriously.

Would just like to say this guide really was informative, i had no interest in playing A.B.A but now i feel compelled to 2nd her (No one takes May's spot as my main :kitty: ) so thus i head off to training mode/ VS CPU, thanks for the guide :keke:

ive been trying to orb,frc, air dash but im late(too high or too low), any tips on how to fix that?

6, FRC, 6 (dash buffering)?

You'd really have to be more specific. Just jump in orbs FRC?

ive been trying to orb,frc, air dash but im late(too high or too low), any tips on how to fix that?

play around and see how long of a delay you can have between inputting both 6's for your airdash. that will give you a good feel for how long you have to do the 6 FRC 6. really though, that's about all it comes down to, is getting that input correctly, no other special tricks to it

thanks much, i didnt know you could dash buffer that. ive been trying to throw tiger orbs into a rekkas mix up(im tired of eating lows) but need something buff afterward (that would explain the high) also just in combo wise its a good skill to learn but i seem to fall. again thanks!

If they're throwing out lows their hitbox probably won't get hit by a TK orb... Maybe use 236k? Or Danzai?

Sign in to follow this