Kairi

Guilty Gear FAQ Thread - Ask your questions here!

Umm I figured it out kinda,there was an address bar hidden in the top right hand corner I just dragged it over and it's there now....it's not actually the same address bar as before but it works fine...thanks both of you.

I figured that out while I was sleeping.. LOL But glad you got it. I've been meaning to ask this forever: Kairi, how old are you? I'm just curious. :blush:

Hi My question is what happened is to e-riji? Is he still here but under a different name I was also thinking the same about mizreble but he's here as Honnou.

yeah it can be tricky at first I broke mine and had to get it repaired its 10 second job once you get used to it if your having problems hit me up on aim and i can guide you through it

Question!: Among the videos of "[Guilty-Gear-XX-Sharp-Reload][The-2nd-A-cho-Cup]", how come there is only one match video of Syaoran/Sharon(BA) when he won that Yume(BR)? I mean, since he won shouldn't there be more match videos of BA? Thanks!

yeah it can be tricky at first I broke mine and had to get it repaired

its 10 second job once you get used to it

if your having problems hit me up on aim and i can guide you through it

I think i will wait, to try to mod it until im done playing Resident Evil 4. i don't want to mess up my playstation and not be able to beat RE4 first.

Whats the easiest way to mod the ps2?

Getting a slide card or a flip top?

Depends on what you mean by "easy" As far as installation, fliptop and slide card are pretty easy.

On the other hand, both of those methods are a pain in the ass to use, as they require you to swap disks every time you boot up an imported/burned (FBI!) game.

I modded my PS2 with a DMS4 EZI no-solder mod chip. It was kinda a pain to install (taking apart a v5 PS2 so you can get to the motherboard is a pain in the ass!) But it's relatively easy once you get there. The clips snap on to the DSP and BIOS chips, and you just have to plus a few cords in here and there. Honestly, the only hard part is taking apart/putting back together the PS2. (watch out for those damn tiny fan-wires!)

Also they don't tell you that you need to burn a software update disk because due to legality issues they can't sell the chip with the software already on it, but after about a 2-3 hour installation and burning a CDR, you're all set, and you never have to worry about swapping disks or anything like that.

So in the end, I have really good functionality (I can even disable the PS2 logo screen so games boot up faster, and it works with damn near 100% of the games out there) But there were a ton of "Oh shit, did I just break my ps2?" moments leading up to there.

...seriously.

Question!:

Among the videos of "[Guilty-Gear-XX-Sharp-Reload][The-2nd-A-cho-Cup]", how come there is only one match video of Syaoran/Sharon(BA) when he won that Yume(BR)? I mean, since he won shouldn't there be more match videos of BA?

Thanks!

The vid's aren't complete,I think his team lost one the matches before the final four but I'm not sure.

I noticed some missing matches too.

Teams? Isn't the tournament one on one?

Yeah teams,Ogawa didn't win the tournement by himself infact he lost one of his matches against DIE-chan ogawa's team was saved by kaqn.

I downloaded it from a torrent too. But what I mean is, are all the matches from that tournament recorded or only the matches which are available in that torrent are recorded?

Okay quit complaining. The matches come from a DVD which cost money, but Spirit Juice is kind enough to share the matches with us after he forks out money from his own pocket to buy the DVD. Anyway the tournament is mostly Ogawa and Koichi ownage, nevertheless there are a few interesting matches from N-otoko as well.

Axel, you know, I would REALLY appreciate it if you could kindly point out which part of my post(s) do you see me complaining? I was merely asking if there are any complete ones.

Axel, you know, I would REALLY appreciate it if you could kindly point out which part of my post(s) do you see me complaining? I was merely asking if there are any complete ones.

As you have known, a-cho has stopped uploading matches for free. So there won't be any more match videos from a-cho available for downloading. You can always pm Spirit Juice and ask him about it, or just buy the DVD. But seriously, how many of us are actually willing to spend money to watch match videos?

Question: Why is direct-linking so bad? What I mean is, it's just the difference between making a link clickable and non-clickable... Does it have to do with bandwidth issues? Or what?

Question:

Why is direct-linking so bad? What I mean is, it's just the difference between making a link clickable and non-clickable... Does it have to do with bandwidth issues? Or what?

it's just a common web-courtesy for japanese sites.

you will never see direct linking on a site unless it's mutually agreed by both parties. so if you ever browse through japanese bbs, people will never direct link a site. you can actually get banned for doing such a thing.