Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kyle

[AC] May Competition Map

Greetings Everyone,

I have constructed this thread in an effort to unite all May players and give everyone else an idea about where we can be found. If somebody want to Practice against a May, HERE is where they should look. I'm going to post some basic info about myself and a Map showing location will be updated soon. No programed stuff, just basic Photoshop. I know some guys but not enough to update their info. (Serious Face, Purrin, Stephanie? from Nebraska,...)

Everyone please contribute and I will update this post and the Map. =)

A - Handle

B - Name

C - Location

D - Secondary Characters

E - Crew you play with

F - Offer housing

G - Travel

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I -

Kyle, Kyle

Morehead, KY.

No secondary Characters. I play with Tenkai, and live with a Bridget. Anji is CLOSE by.

Anyone willing to learn and play is welcome to crash with my brother and I, Yes we do Travel to Tourneys.

II -

Aluna, Michelle

CO, looking for a second, but don't have one yet

CO!!! Most of the cast

I travel when I can.

III -

Free, Chris

From Fullerton California, Also use Anji, Potemkin

Play against Orange County.

I never offer housing, I am willing to travel.

IV -

shadowman2099, Jorge

Miami, Fl. No secondary.

Play with Miami crew

I travel every opportunity I get.

V -

Qwan /nuaj, Sam

Antony (near PAris) Maybe milla..

Team Snow I travel in france..but I'm not against travel around the world.

VI -

Ryock, Ryan

Phoenix, AZ, I play some Dizzy and Ky also.

A large group from Flagstaff and Phoenix, Depends, Not far, but sometimes.

VII -

Nhur, Sergio.

Madrid, Spain. Robo Ky, Millia.

Team Chemicalove, and Granada team.

Nope, but I know very cheap hotels near.

Around Spain yes, and some times I go to France.

VIII -

Frank the Tank, Matt.

Greenville, NC. Bridget(co-main), Robo, Faust.

NC crew. I've got 2 rooms in my house that nobody's using, so yes.

I can travel wherever when school allows.

IX -

Wan?, Sean

Austin, Tx. Don't really have one.

Austin Crew,When I get on sure! =D

Tourny happen all the time in TX! Austin crew travels.

X -

F.T.B/双葉, Dom

Calgary, AB, Canada. Robo Ky (kinda), Faust (theoretically...)

"Cove Crew", Not at the moment. Hotels near.

Travel will be an option in the future.

XI -

Nameless/"...", Raphael Rodriguez

Toronto Ontario. POT, AXL...I'm a dedicated May.

lol GG community?, PM me if you are interested in coming to a Toronto tournament.

I'll travel to NYC or MD. If anywhere else, I would probably need a ride.

XII -

E Dizzl, Ed

Vista (San Diego County). A little bit of Axel

SoCal, Can't really offer housing, sorry.

Don't really travel that much. It's usually Orange and LA counties.

XIII -

Most Unknown, Atrice (Prenounced "Attress")

St. Louis Missouri, Testament (In the works).

All of StL, When the chicks away, the games are played.

If I have time off work, I can. Columbia is the only travel I can squeeze in right now.

XIV -

STenSatsu, Alec

Bay Area/Northern California, None.

Slayer(Sims);I-no/johnny(Honnou) are relatively close. Can't, but tons of hotels.

Fairly easy. San Fran Airport and Oakland airport are fairly close.

XV-

Hsien_Jo, Jamel Fleming

Daytona Beach, Florida (College). Slayer and ABA close.

No current crew, Big yes, if anyone comes around here be prepared to gain a few pounds be totally baby'd by my mother who loves taking care of my friends and overfeeding them.

Farthest I can go right now is Orlando.

XVI-

Shinjin, David

Lund, Baiken

Caer,Yonasu,Nehle etc. the gg.se lundranbat-gang.

Yup, Europe, as often I can.

XVII-

K2, K-Tru.

Toronto, Ontario.Ed>So>Di>Po>Ve>Ja

Toronto GG Community, Reserved for loli only

Hong Kong and Macau, Will go to the States someday, for Evo North I guess.

XVIII-

Kryian, Ron.

Tallahassee, FL. Zappa

Guardian and two guys that don't post.

Of course. We hold mass casual gatherings occasionally.

No farther than Atlanta. Going to FRX, and possibly Evo next year.

XIX-

Shin00bi, Kendrick

Aurora CO, Ky, Sol

Joeresiorex or "The Big Rex"@srk, Half-Ro @SRK, BigD@SRK, various other peeps in Aurora,

I travel to play tournies. Other than that, not much. Plenty of competition right here in Aurora.

XX-

SeriousFace, Jacob

Columbus Ohio,

SH_ ChickenFat Paul, No,

Only if travel time is < 2.5 hours

XXI-

Camo, Camille

Paris (France), Johnny (First)

team S-Crocs, Of course

Travel in France, Maybe in Japan next year

XXII-

Mayftw, Mayftw

Northern and Southern Bay Area (SF & SJ), CA, Faust

Myself, but I go to big gatherings once in a while, Depends

Normally I don't unless I go to big gatherings in Nor Cal

XXIII-

Miz Erable (or "Rable" sometimes), Pablo

Bruxelles (Belgium), Testament, Jam, Ky

local players of rather weak level (but I train them lol),

All over Belgium and north of France, Netherlands sometimes

XXIV-

Secretsof2113, Heather

North Canton, Ohio Working on learning Dizzy

Boyfriend mostly, Negatory

Willing to travel a bit

XXV-

Shibuya, Brandon

Connecticut, Robo-ky, Order Sol

Connecticut crew/Mass Crew

Have place to play GG at

Willing to travel

XXVI-

FiareFox, Mischa

Houston, Tx

TX, No

Recently Yes

A-Free B-Chris C-From Fullerton California D-Also use Anji, Potemkin E-Play against Orange County peeps i guess F-I never offer housing G-I am willing to travel

This is a kinda awkward, yet interesting thread. A - shadowman2099 B - Jorge C - Miami, Fl. D - Zilch E - Miami crew F - ... G - I travel every opportunity I get, (though not many have sprung up lately :P)

A - Qwan /nuaj B - Sam C - Antony (near PAris) D - maybe milla.. E - team Snow F - heu...yes! G - i travel in france..but i'm not against travel around the world

Sweet idea. A - Ryock B - Ryan C - Phoenix, AZ D - I play some Dizzy and Ky E - A large group from Flagstaff and Phoenix F - Depends G - Not far, but sometimes

Good idea *__* A - Nhur B - Sergio C - Madrid<Spain D - Robo Ky, Millia E - Team chemicalove, and granada team F - Nope but i know very cheap hotels near G - around spain yes, and some times go to france,

A - Frank the Tank B - Matt C - Greenville, NC D - Bridget(co-main), Robo, Faust E - NC crew F - I've got 2 rooms in my house that nobody's using, so yes. G - Yeah, I can travel wherever when school allows. Yeah Kyle, your beating my face in at FRX combined with the new, easier mode May got me playin her. Good job.

Wan? Sean Austin, Tx Don't really have one, Played May when first started with GGXXS , close to secondary character is Chipp. My Austin Crew, we have our own thread too. :yaaay: :yaaay: When I get on sure! =D Tourny happen all the time in TX! Austin crew travels, Whenever you guys are around you should PM me and I can see if the Austin crew wouldn't mind takin care of you guys! =D

Just because Kyle was bugging me about it: A - F.T.B (or 双葉...I haven't decided which I'll use for tourneys) B - Dom C - Calgary, AB, Canada D - I started out four years ago with Dizzy but haven't really been playing very seriously until I switched to May 6 months ago. With that out of the way, those that are fired are those characters that I knew how to play but grew tired of or simply did not want to play in AC. So without further ado: Dizzy (fired), Testament (fired), Robo Ky (kinda), Faust (theoretically...) E - Otherwise known as the all-encompassing "Cove Crew" with the likes of Yaozzer, Recna, RaptorIIC (all of the preceding names belong to jankenpon), Niazu, Kobesama, Psion, Pastel, Koloris and probably around 5-10 other "regulars" and 10-15 others that show up from time to time. We've got no main eddies but otherwise have a pretty wide variety of characters. We're also trying to start up our first tournament in february to see how much interest there is in GG. As it stands beyond the competitive players, there seems to be quite a bit of people who have played GG before but are a little intimidated to put their dollar up. F - Not at the moment but there are hotels near where we play, don't know if they're cheap though. G - We'll see. At the moment, the more skilled players are conditioning for the possibility of Evo, so maybe when the time comes, travel will be an option in the future.

A - Nameless or "..."

B - Raphael Rodriguez

C - Toronto Ontario but during holiday times/vacation Montgomery MD or Morris county NJ.

D - POT, AXL... they are more like mini alts... I'm a dedicated may.

E - lol GG community? I guess Xsaphire, K2, pui, Darkdragon, dice, toronto peeps...

F - PM me if you are interested in coming to a Toronto tournament, we are having one DEC 15th that includes MVC2 CVS2 3s MBAC AH, http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=142913&page=2 check it out.

G - I'll travel to NYC or MD. If anywhere else i would probably need a ride from any tournament goers to get there.

Every1 tell K2 he needs to play may more!

A - E Dizzl B - Ed C - Vista (San Diego County) D - A little bit of Axl E - SoCal F - Can't really offer housing, sorry. :( G - Don't really travel that much. It's usually just Orange and LA counties.

A- Most Unknown B- Atrice (Prenounce like Attress) C- St. Louis Missouri D- Testament (In the works) Ky (Backburna) Order Sol (BS Character) Johnny E- All of StL (AKA, Im pretty sure y'all know who he is) F- When the chicks away, the games are played G- If I have time off work, I can. Columbia is the only travel I can sqeeze in right now.

A - STenSatsu B - Alec C - Bay Area/Northern California D - None that I'd play in a tourney with. E - Slayer(Sims);I-no/johnny(Honnou) are relatively close. F - Can't, but tons of hotels. G - Fairly easy. San Fran Airport and Oakland airport are fairly close.

May player over here in Daytona Beach/Deland, Florida. Hope to see one of you sooner or later. I don't post as much as I used to but im happy to see the number of us out there. A. Hsien_Jo B. Jamel Fleming C. Daytona Beach, Florida (College). Deland, Florida (Home, 20mins away) D. First String under May (70% complete and above from transition from Slash to AC) 1. Slayer and ABA Second String (50% complete from transition from Slash to AC) 2. Anji, Faust, Ky, Millia, Jam E. No current crew :gonk:. My old crew is back in new Orleans consisting of Leonard Rose, Aston, Kenmasterx, and someone Leo and I knew named Paul. Leo and Aston are still a part of kenmasters crew. F. Big yes, if anyone comes around here be prepared to gain a few pounds be totally babyed by my mother who loves taking care of my friends and overfeeding them :p. (Plus life sized Mays running around the screen *big screen T.V. :P*) G. Farthest I can go right now is Orlando, I need some more mulla to go farther than that.

A - Shinjin B - David C - Lund D - Baiken E - Caer,Yonasu,Nehle etc. the gg.se lundranbat-gang. F - Yup. G - Europe, as often I can. But i'm poor :keke:

You just have to support this loli A. K2 B. K-Tru ( yes, K-Tru, not Tru, my name has the - , ty) C. Toronto . Ontario. Canada D - Ed>Jo>In>br E - Toronto GG Community F - reserved for loli only G - Hong Kong and Macau, Will go to the States someday, for Evo North i guess. I don't mind buying air ticket if i make it to evo final Canada GGAC!:yaaay:

A - Kryian B - Ron C - Tallahassee, FL D - Zappa E - Guardian (Slayer, Eddie, Johnny), and two guys that don't post (who play Faust, Robo Ky, Baiken, Bridget, and ABA) F - Of course. We hold mass casual gatherings occasionally. G - No farther than Atlanta. Going to FRX, and possibly Evo next year. Refer to Sig.

A - Handle: Shin00bi B - Name: Kendrick C - Location: Aurora CO - D - Secondary Characters - Ky, Sol, - I'm still mostly a newb at this point, trying to get back into GG now that I finally moved to an area with good competition. So I'm basically decent with May and newb overall, but always willing to mess around. E - Crew you play with - Joeresiorex or "The Big Rex"@srk, Half-Ro @SRK, BigD@SRK, various other peeps in Aurora. F - Offer housing - 1 Bedroom Apt w/Wife. Staying-up all night to play games is cool. Sleeping overnight would require approval from said wife. G - Travel - I travel to play tournies. Other than that, not much. Plenty of competition right here in Aurora.

Kyle you doing great work here, and as requested <3 u A - Handle- SeriousFace B - Name- Jacob C - Location- Columbus Ohio D - Secondary Characters- Meh none E - Crew you play with- SH_ ChickenFat Paul (sorry don't know your internet name) F - Offer housing- No, but open for discussion G - Travel- Only if travel time is < 2.5 hours

A - Camo B - Camille C - Paris (France) D - Johnny (First) E - team S-Crocs F - Of course G - Travel in France, Maybe in Japan next year

A - Handle: Mayftw

B - Name: Mayftw

C - Location: Northern and Southern Bay Area (SF & SJ), CA [Commute weekly to an fro]

D - Primary: May Secondary Characters: Faust

E - Crew you play with: Myself, but I go to big gatherings once in a while

F - Offer housing: Depends

G - Travel: Normally I don't unless I go to big gatherings in Nor Cal

A - Miz Erable (or "Rable" sometimes) B - Pablo C - Bruxelles (Belgium) D - Testament, Jam, Ky E - local players of rather weak level :( (but I train them lol) F - Depends... G - All over Belgium and north of France, Netherlands sometimes