Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arkrados

[CS] how do you unlock different paths in story mode?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Tsubaki - Regret Sin

Choice Time, pick 1st Option

Beat Jin

Beat Noel

Regret Sin End/Clear

Unlocks Haku=men's story

Choice Time, pick 2nd Option

DD finish Carl

DD finish Jin

DD finish Noel

One of the many possibilities... of the continuum shift. End

Pick either 1st or 2nd option

Lose to Jin

Joke Ending. END

i did this but didnt get hakumens story, do i have to get the serious story ending for everyone because i got rachels joke so is that the problem?

Figured it out, to get Hakumen beat Rachels clear ending. I think the tsubaki one is wrong, because i cleared it too and no hakumen, might want to look over that.

It just might be possible you have to do Rachel AND Tsubaki to get it...

Just like in CT how you had to do everyone else just to get Nu and Hakumen, before you got true ending?

All the times I played through and got to Tsubaki I already had Rachel completed. So yea must be tied together. (Don't see why someone would skip Rachel's wonderful 6B to the face story)

I just finished a true ending in story mode, and got a message saying I can now use mu-12, but when I go to versus or challenge mode shes still locked, Can anyone enlighten me as to how to fix this?

EDIT: wow I feel stupid, thought Mu was the locked icon in the bottom left, didn't realize she was in the center. Thanks shiningAquas.

I just finished a true ending in story mode, and got a message saying I can now use mu-12, but when I go to versus or challenge mode shes still locked, Can anyone enlighten me as to how to fix this?

Reset the system? Clear your cache?

Something is off for Tsubaki's story info here. I got her Alternate ending after picking the first option with Carl, beating Jin without DD or AF, but then using my Astral on Noel.

Edit: Actually, I got all three of the endings without having to fight Carl once. It looks like that option doesn't affect her story much at all.

Is there a character story order to get the True End Story?

no, and yes.

you dont have to do them in a SPECIFIC order.

but if yo do do it in a orderly fashion...

you can clear trueend with just bout 6/7 ppl's trueend cleared

ragna->noel->jin->tsubaki+rachel(together w/rachel)->hakumen->hazama->true end.

Something is off for Tsubaki's story info here. I got her Alternate ending after picking the first option with Carl, beating Jin without DD or AF, but then using my Astral on Noel.

Edit: Actually, I got all three of the endings without having to fight Carl once. It looks like that option doesn't affect her story much at all.

Had something similar happen to me. First time doing Tsubaki's story, I skipped Carl, then AHed Jin and got the bad end. Then I went through again, beat Carl normally, DDed Jin, and beat Noel normally and got the good end. I think the rule is 2 or 3 DD finishes or one AH finish = Bad End.

BTW, how do you unlock the new "Teach Me, Ms Litchi!" segments? So far I've only gotten the initial episode. Is it related to story mode at all like the first one?

Had something similar happen to me. First time doing Tsubaki's story, I skipped Carl, then AHed Jin and got the bad end. Then I went through again, beat Carl normally, DDed Jin, and beat Noel normally and got the good end. I think the rule is 2 or 3 DD finishes or one AH finish = Bad End.

BTW, how do you unlock the new "Teach Me, Ms Litchi!" segments? So far I've only gotten the initial episode. Is it related to story mode at all like the first one?

It's just like unlocking them in the last game. For me, I unlocked the second episode in one of my final stories (I forget which) and as soon as I did that, all of the rest started unlocking themselves.

For Tsubaki's true ending all you have to do is tell Carl about his dad, then win two fights without DD. On a side note you cant get Jin's funny ending until you get Tsubaki's true ending

It's just like unlocking them in the last game. For me, I unlocked the second episode in one of my final stories (I forget which) and as soon as I did that, all of the rest started unlocking themselves.
As far as that goes I rerember unlocking episode 2 when I got Bangs true ending

On a side note you cant get Jin's funny ending until you get Tsubaki's true ending

False, you just have to get Jin's Clear or Alt ending before you get access to the question to get his joke one.

As far as that goes I rerember unlocking episode 2 when I got Bangs true ending

Well, so far here's my status:

Ragna, Hazama, Tsubaki, Hakumen - Complete

Noel, Bang, Taokaka, Rachel, Lambda - True and Joke Ends

Jin, Tager - True End only

Carl, Litchi, Arakune - Unstarted

Still only have episode 1 unlocked. Do I need to rewatch the original "Teach Me! Ms. Litchi!" Segments, too? I've only rewatched the first so far.

Well, so far here's my status:

Ragna, Hazama, Tsubaki, Hakumen - Complete

Noel, Bang, Taokaka, Rachel, Lambda - True and Joke Ends

Jin, Tager - True End only

Carl, Litchi, Arakune - Unstarted

Still only have episode 1 unlocked. Do I need to rewatch the original "Teach Me! Ms. Litchi!" Segments, too? I've only rewatched the first so far.

by the time you finish bang, litchi, then arakune im sure you will have at least 3 unlocked

Like I said my second episode unlocked when I completed Bang's story. Theres only 5 this time around. And they actually have a few pics to go in the gallery so I guess you can say they have their own unlockables. Plus when Tao asked about the flight of the jujubees I almost died laughing

I have 100% on ALL characters in Story Mode and STILL only have 1

This might be a silly question, but I'm just making sure the grounds are covered. Did you finish the first episode of the new Miss Litchi with the correct answer?

You don't have to finish them with the right answers to get the later episodes. On JP I had them all unlocked with the wrong answers. Then I went back afterwards getting the right ones for the art.

I never even watched the first to begin with

That's the problem. Even if you finish all of the character stories 100%, episodes 2-5 of the new Miss Litchi won't unlock until you watch the first one. Watching the second will unlock the third, and so on.

Edit: And according to a previous poster, you don't even have to get the answers right to continue with the episodes, but that unlocks bonus art for your gallery.

Went through and added a few notes for the guide. Bolded the change for unlocking the True End. Most of the changes and edits were really on just Tsubaki's path since there were a lot of questions.

I went through and tested this for completion's sake and I got:

Once you pick the 1st option upon meeting Carl there is no possible way to get Tsubaki's Alt/Bad end even if you 2 DD finish, or 2 AH finish or 1 DD finish and one AH lol. Once you pick that option you can only get the clear end after beating Noel or you can lose to Jin for the joke end.

Pick the 2nd option and you have the potential to get to any of the three endings, you can play it safe and beat everyone but don't get more than two special finishes(AH or DD) once you beat Noel to get the Clear end otherwise you get the Alt/Bad end, and finally you can once again lose to Jin for the joke ending.

One more small minor note just in case some are having trouble getting Noel's 100%, even though there are only three endings for Noel she has four potential paths so you are going to have pick Noel's 2nd choice at the first choice time and then also make sure to pick all three at the second choice time after 1st choice at the first choice time. I said choice way too much there.

On the Tsubaki and Rachel clear ends to unlock Hakumen's story issue I'm really not sure on this one. If you look at the guide it shows I did Rachel's first so there is the possibility I unlocked his with Rachel and just didn't notice it, but I did know I had a NEW on his story after doing Tsubaki's story. So if anyone does Rachel's clear end and unlocks Hakumen's story and is absolutely sure they didn't touch Tsubaki's story let me know. I just want to streamline that portion for those that really want Mu fast.

Sorry about the late reply btw.

Hmm, well this is weird. I just unlocked the True End without going through everyone's stories after beating Hazama's. I didn't even start Tao, Tager, and Litchi, and I haven't even unlocked Bang yet and I'm looking at 'True End New' at the moment. >_> Glitch, or probably just the fact that you only need the main character ends to unlock it?

I really think you only need to clear Hazama to get the True End.

Went through and added a few notes for the guide. Bolded the change for unlocking the True End. Most of the changes and edits were really on just Tsubaki's path since there were a lot of questions.

I went through and tested this for completion's sake and I got:

Once you pick the 1st option upon meeting Carl there is no possible way to get Tsubaki's Alt/Bad end even if you 2 DD finish, or 2 AH finish or 1 DD finish and one AH lol. Once you pick that option you can only get the clear end after beating Noel or you can lose to Jin for the joke end.

Pick the 2nd option and you have the potential to get to any of the three endings, you can play it safe and beat everyone but don't get more than two special finishes(AH or DD) once you beat Noel to get the Clear end otherwise you get the Alt/Bad end, and finally you can once again lose to Jin for the joke ending.

One more small minor note just in case some are having trouble getting Noel's 100%, even though there are only three endings for Noel she has four potential paths so you are going to have pick Noel's 2nd choice at the first choice time and then also make sure to pick all three at the second choice time after 1st choice at the first choice time. I said choice way too much there.

On the Tsubaki and Rachel clear ends to unlock Hakumen's story issue I'm really not sure on this one. If you look at the guide it shows I did Rachel's first so there is the possibility I unlocked his with Rachel and just didn't notice it, but I did know I had a NEW on his story after doing Tsubaki's story. So if anyone does Rachel's clear end and unlocks Hakumen's story and is absolutely sure they didn't touch Tsubaki's story let me know. I just want to streamline that portion for those that really want Mu fast.

Sorry about the late reply btw.

False! I got Tsubaki's Bad end even without fighting Carl. Told Carl about Relius, AHed Jin, beat Noel normally, and got the bad end. It was also my second time through her story. First time I went for the Joke ending.

Anyway, I just did Carl's story on my playthrough and unlocked the remaining episodes of "Teach Me, Ms. Litchi!"

Looks like you need to have all (non-Litchi/Tao) characters involved receive a non-joke ending to unlock the episode, so that means:

Episode 2: Bang and Carl

Episode 3: Hazama, Noel, and Jin

Episode 4: Tsubaki and Jin

Episode 5: Ragna and Rachel

I've yet to go through Litchi's or Arakune's stories, and haven't yet gotten Carl's True End either. Got Joke end first, then Bad end. Episode 2 unlocked after the Bad end. It might also be percentage-based.