Sign in to follow this  
Lord Knight

[CS1-CSE] Litchi General Discussion

Heres a vid my of litchi vr. my brother

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki0lu4N7BNI

What i learned from playing Ragna so much is that if he IB 5b, 2c he can dp his way out even if you block it doesn't matter. We play each other a lot so we know each others mix ups thats why i dont throw to many as i know he will get out of them. The end of this vid was a shocker.

WHY IS IT THAT THE TIMING FOR LITCHI COMBOS ONLINE IS RETARDED COMPARE TO HER OFFLINE. EVERYTIME I DO A COMBO ENDING WITH J.B>dj.C>falling C>land>2C>6C>236C>3C after the chun -236C-, the timing is retarded online and sometimes comes out .5 second late.

hahaha very true I'm suffering from the same thing .. I drop combos like crazy online while I do them perfectly in training mode and in offline versus.

The other thing that bugs me is ragna mixup is unreactable online ... my local friend plays a good ragna and I swear I blocked every overhead he threw at me on reaction and when I go online ZOMG all overheads hit me ... Ragna for online S tier lol

Also Dator, Nice Litchi you got there :keke:

Online i basically play my brother as were pretty close and it doesn't lag to much but still, its harder to execute online. I get a chance once a month to drive 1 hour to play in a local tournament which is much much better.

umm quick question, im trying to pull the combo fomr this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HinzHWq7U2E starting at 2:36 i notice the staff when it was called again, after the jB jC near the beginning of the combo, it travelled almost parallel to the ground but when i try to do that part of the combo the staff flies upwards? i notice the staff travels parallel when i first do 2D or do 421D, so whats the right way for that combo? thanks

umm quick question, im trying to pull the combo fomr this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HinzHWq7U2E starting at 2:36 i notice the staff when it was called again, after the jB jC near the beginning of the combo, it travelled almost parallel to the ground but when i try to do that part of the combo the staff flies upwards? i notice the staff travels parallel when i first do 2D or do 421D, so whats the right way for that combo? thanks

You know that's a CT combovid right?

This litchi I'm fighting online is using 5B 5C(2) 6D(1) 41236D~B Delay 3C/6A --- followup

Is this a freakin Litchi reset? No matter which way I block... He's safe at the end. And if either hit, Thats like 5K... wtf?

They should make a training mode with online lag :D

loooooooooool and you choose what type of lag u want from 1 to 4 bars ...

I think my CS litchi is worse than my CT. I can't start the itsuu a loop to save my life. My ippatsu a always seems like it's a frame or two late. Even Djhuoshen's assistance and advice only got me to blue beat. Sigh...a low tier Litchi.

Heres a vid my of litchi vr. my brother

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki0lu4N7BNI

What i learned from playing Ragna so much is that if he IB 5b, 2c he can dp his way out even if you block it doesn't matter. We play each other a lot so we know each others mix ups thats why i dont throw to many as i know he will get out of them. The end of this vid was a shocker.

jump cancel 5b, cancel 2c 41236d into delayed c to catch dash 2b, i guess. 2b also unsafe if you don't cancel to 41236d.. but i'm sure you knew this already

a lot doesn't really help ;_;

I primarily used 5b[m]<6a[m].

2b[m]< 6a[m] (hits where her hands and stick lands BUT not in between) if the opponent is far rc to combo

5c[m]< 4d

2c[m]< 4d

and I believe staffless that all her moves cancels to her chun. Even airial.

jump cancel 5b, cancel 2c 41236d into delayed c to catch dash 2b, i guess. 2b also unsafe if you don't cancel to 41236d.. but i'm sure you knew this already

a lot doesn't really help ;_;

5b jump cancel into rangas 6a or even DP? Stupid to even do this as he can get his mixups going. If he IB 2c he can dp you out before you do anything else...sure you knew this

quick question, can someone write up a quick list of what gatlings to her overheads? 4d, 6a and chun (236c i think..?)

6A[M] gatlings:

5A

2A

5B[m]

2B[m]

4D[M] gatlings:

5A

2A

5B[m]

2B[m]

5C[m]

2C[m]

6A]M[ gatlings:

5A

2A

5B]m[

Chun special cancels:

All ]m[ ground normals, 6C only special cancels on hit.

All ]m[ air normals.

5b jump cancel into rangas 6a or even DP? Stupid to even do this as he can get his mixups going. If he IB 2c he can dp you out before you do anything else...sure you knew this

2c [m] level 3, 11f ib blockstun on ground. start up on 41236d guard point is 10f - you have 1f+13f hitstop+7f divider start up+ib sound queue to input it, and afaik a lot of litchi players just auto pilot 2c to 41236d or xD because of it's bad gatlings otherwise..

if they are ibing 5b every time and DPing every time.. then you simply jump away and bait it. litchi doesn't have to pressure ragna, it is better to just be safe with your strings against someone that utilizes the ib->dp gimmick rather than attempt to pressure and getting punished via holes in your strings. if you block ID with 5b->jump cancel with barrier, the you get a free high damage combo unless he has meter. in the case you make him waste meter.. and there is no way he will hit you with 6a if you just do a 7 jump out after 5b.. even a neutral jump will give you enough time to react to the 6a and just djc/backdash out of it

@missedfrc, thank you for the list

5b > staff set or 2c > staff set, both will beat dp.

ib > dp is far from a "gimmick", but they should be respecting you