Sign in to follow this  
Lord Knight

[CS1-CSE] Litchi General Discussion

You know, CS Litchi isn't nearly as fun as CT. She kinda bores me now, to the point where I don't even really try anymore with her.

You know, CS Litchi isn't nearly as fun as CT. She kinda bores me now, to the point where I don't even really try anymore with her.

Pretty much need to learn 1-2 combos for the most part to win. I'm not really a fan of the new CS buffs and combos she got to be top tier, but if it was there, mind as well abuse it for the time being until patch comes. I focus mostly on my neutral game and mental toughness to stay alive.

Lol. I can say with confidence you're "not really trying" because you aren't playing with anybody good.

Honestly, I prefer CT Litchi combos, probably because I can't seem to get the ippatsu A to connect for itsuu a combos. But I love Litchi's CS mixup. I wish they just combined both. CT litchi with 4D and 6D, the better 6a, etc.

Lol. I can say with confidence you're "not really trying" because you aren't playing with anybody good.

I'm not saying she's so godly I never have to work to win, I play against plenty of skilled people who give me a challenge. I'm just saying she's not as satisfying, and sometimes I can't get into CS as much as I did CT.

It's the mentality of Litchi being top tier.

It's really all about the list that makes the character interesting to play as.

Skilled players like Nana, mentioned that using mid tier against top and winning is satisfying and I know. I've been playing as Mid/Low Tier characters all my gaming carrier.

It's also about the stuff a character can do against a situation. Litchi in CS just has alot of power along with the mixup that we all love back in CT.

Honestly, I don't mind the so called nerfs here or there. But if your going to do that, at the very least give Litchi her invincibility back on her DP at the very least. I'm sure we can come up with new combos that work and push Litchi from low tier to mid tier after the patch.

Wow, reading over it now, I kinda jumped from topic to topic. X_X

ggs to CrazyApe64 had lots of fun playing with him

i learned alot from our rape session, thanks. still dont have a 360 anymore........but i had mentally captured most of the things i need to work on/practice and wrote it down -i do that alot- and study it in school.

ggs LK didn't know daisharin had some invincibility frames :D

knew crouching litchi makes j.c whiff but j.B!

Also, is 5A any good as an antiair? I tried using it but it always got stuffed or do you have to time it maybe

Also, is 5A any good as an antiair? I tried using it but it always got stuffed or do you have to time it maybe

Depending on who you're playing and what air normals they're using it can be pretty effective. It's actually really good against Bang and Ragna, and you always have to time your anti-airs lol.

ggs LK didn't know daisharin had some invincibility frames :D

knew crouching litchi makes j.c whiff but j.B!

That wasn't invul, Ryuuisou is a projectile.

Depending on who you're playing and what air normals they're using it can be pretty effective. It's actually really good against Bang and Ragna, and you always have to time your anti-airs lol.

I'm not sure about the ragna part; his j.c always stuffs my 5A. I find crouching under his j.c better.

Arigato LK sensei

BTW, I noticed Litchi looks horrible when animated .. from bbct and bbcs intros and also from bbcs true ending

i think because her boobs are too big relative to her thin body .. she just doesn't look right but her pictures in story mode and character select screen are awesome maybe because they're being viewed from perfect angles... dunno

I want litchi to gain weight in bbcs2 so that her body fits her enormous boobies and extra weight gives her a bubble butt ...... am I asking too much?

Yeah. You kinda are.

However, on the flip side of things, I'm gonna be online for practice. If you wanna play just look for my name on Player Matchs

Yeah. You kinda are.

However, on the flip side of things, I'm gonna be online for practice. If you wanna play just look for my name on Player Matchs

I really wish but I can't during weekdays .. I barely can check DL; thanks to calc4, organic chemistry, electro physics, and material and energy balances