Sign in to follow this  
低姿勢

Ky: Aiming for the max best man combo.

With that said, basicly im going to try and get a list of kys "best" combos vs each character here. It will probably take awhile since I dont play often(hell acctualy although im posting this now I acctualy did it 2 or 3 months ago shrug with that one video I made etc)and my PS2 doesnt work very well, but whatever the case... Yea here im going to try and make a list of all of kys best combos. For the timeing being since its going to take awhile as I said, a lot of these are just going to be examples for the basic idea. Before I get to a list, lemme get into some notes, and if it isnt coverd in the notes, then use commen sence... And if thats not possible... Well then stop reading or something.... -Im going to stay away from orb combos besides a few examples. In general orb combos do 20-30 points LESS damage then sweep, fireball FRC F+HS combos. Not only that, but there also less(or not at all)burst safe, and there just as distance specific as the sweep combos. Since you want to obviously keep a low number of hits before the acctual sweep to orb so you gotta be pretty close takeing away damage that you could be getting. The farther away you do it, obviously your most likely going to have to run in and do a duck p, or something to that exstent, adding to the gaurd bar, takeing away the damage yadda yadda. The only thing orb combos have for it that sweep fireball doesnt is the fact that its not character specific. But if a sweep fireball works on someone theres really no reason not to do it if you can time it. Again it in general does more damage and is more burst safe. So..... Yea... Also note(all give a example... at least I think I have written it down)that in orb combos, and well ky combos in general the shoryuken loop vs a "big" air combo. The damage is usualy the same if not the big air combo doing a bit more. The advantage to the shoryuken loop is the fact that it builds more bar for you of course. If possible you should try and get as many hits as possible before you start the shoryuken. You should look for a "sweet" spot basicly in the gaurd meter enough damage that you got what you "wanted" to say, but not makeing them heavy enough that the shoryuken loop it self will not work. So you want to get to that tricky spot where the shoryuken loop is doing very little damage(the same damage the big air combo would be doing at that point)but your able to get in more hits and build more bar. -Obviously some combos require none or some momentum use commen sence. -Jump hs will combo from a jump slash to the last spot of the gaurd bar showing on even gaurd meter. Important to realize this when your testing combos to know how many more hits you can get. Note this does not include moves that have a tech buffer as that changes what can be teched and what not regardless of the gaurd meter. But in general when testing things when your trying to see just how many more hits you can get it. That is what to look for. Of course if your at this point theres a good chance your not doing much damage anyway so going for a s, p, s, or something to that exstent(say jump install combo)isnt a bad idea since your just adding a little bit more anyway. Although be warned if you go to many hits after the gaurd meter is gone the shoryuken will be techable period so doing this always isnt advisable. Again gotta know exactly where you are on the gaurd meter and the invsiable part of the gaurd meter. -A quick note(as I wont go into as its not really what im talking about here in this thread)on standing opponents for a good powerfull combo remember that f+k, to stun dipper combos vs a standing opponent. Say vs anji for example s,f+p,hs,f+k, slide , lighting strike does 167. So pretty decent damage off a regular standing combo. Remember to know how long you can delay HS(and any move for that matter)to f+k to put you at a good spot for this to combo. -All have a few examples but in general in combos where it comes into play a s, duck hs, jump(or super jump install when needed) s, jump s, hs, shoryuken will do LESS damage, then just a f+p, s, duck hs, super jump s, hs, shoryuken. -Lightsaber combos usualy do a few points or so less then the other combos, however build more meter. So use it when you think you need to basicly. -Some of the damage may be off as I wrote this sloppy and my hands suck and well I cant even read my own writeing and some of this was a while ago so I forget what I was thinking. But in general it should be ok. Lets get to some "maximum" potemkin combos first.... S,F+P,HS, Sweep, HS fireball, FRC, F+HS, F+P, S, D+HS, super jump S, HS, Shoryuken, Lighting strike does 189. Note a few things, in this example you can change the HS fireball for a slash fireball and this will allow you to run in faster and get a S, THEN f+p. However the combo does the same amont of damage. Also if you super jump install it does 191 so a couple points more damage. A combo of this nature to this exstent is a good staple combo in the corner that works on pretty much every character in the game.. Its pretty easy and of course does good damage. S,F+P,HS, Sweep, HS fireball, FRC, F+HS, jump S, HS, land S, D+HS, super jump S, HS, Shoryuken, lighting strike does 192 The general idea of this combo works anywhere. Note that at this point in the gaurd bar you can not get a double air combo. Thus this is it. Again this combo should be the general idea for all potemkin combos, it works anywhere on the screen with a little varation. The above is obviously in the corner, however when not in the corner instead of jumping you can IAD and then S, HS, to shoryuken loop which does 186. With 2 F+HS the combo will do 182. Or you can can land after the IAD HS, then Stand S, Duck HS to shoryuken loop and that will do 191, and with 2 F+HS it will do 189. This is pretty good damage off of anywhere in the screen. Also of course this is quite burst safe, as f+hs obviously is not safe to burst against, and a burst can not hit a IAD S, HS. Anc once your at that point youve done the damage that you needed to do, the following shoryuken loop will only do a few points of damage, but still build your meter up all the same. So in a sence the "perfect" combo. Doing high damage while being burst safe, and all the meter building comes at the point where its only doing a point or 2 of damage the whole time so bursting vs it at least for damage reasons isnt a good idea.(I should note if you are feeling combo video after the first shoryuken loop, you can also land then to combo to jump s, hs , shoryuken, to ANOTHER shoryuken loop.. But again thats pretty combo video and that only works at a very specific distance in the screen...) For some other random combos.... S,F+P,HS, Sweep, HS fireball, FRC, F+HS X4 does 176 After 3 F+HS although you can still get the IAD s, hs, shoryuken no loop is possible after it. At least regularly. For a good duck HS counter hit combo try.... D+HS, jump HS, land S, duck hs,jump s, hs, shoryuken, duck p, stand s, duck hs, shoryuken, lighting strike does 170. So pretty good damage. A combo along these lines also works vs other characters(usualy useing just jump hs instead of jump s, hs)however, its more specfic in how high they can be. Usualy it HAS to be a ground counter hit, so in the off chance you go for this when you scored a air counter hit, well unless its potemkin your most likely going to miss. For a air to air k combo. Remember since potemkin is heavier if your going to get that extra shoryuken loop your going to need to add a hit most likely. Example jump k, s, p, s, jump s, hs shoryuken, land duck p, s, duck hs, shoryuken, strike. This does 123. Jam... S,F+P,HS, Sweep, HS fireball, FRC, F+HS X4 does 211 S,F+P,HS, Sweep, HS fireball, FRC, F+HS, S fireball, IAD S, HS, shoryuken, duck p, stand s, duck hs, shoryuken, strike does 234. Not the eaisest combo, but quite damageing. If you do 2f+hs it does 231. S,F+P,HS, Sweep, HS fireball, FRC, F+HS, IAD S, HS, shoryuken, duck p, stand s, duck hs, shoryuken strike does 227. If you do 2 F+hs it does 224. However note that doing 2 f+hs is acctualy easier to get IMO vs jam. In general jam eats the combo from all distances pretty easily unlike character like eddie who you have to be at a fairly specifc distance for sweep fireball combos, vs jam the timeing is pretty easy. If your closer do hs, farther do slash. Again Slash will allow you to run in more since they will be higher, however in a lot of case you end up doing the same damage so whatever is easier for you do. Testment... S,F+P,HS, Sweep, HS fireball, FRC, F+HS, S fireball, IAD S, HS, shoryuken, duck p, stand s, duck hs, shoryuken, strike does 226. This combo is acctualy pretty easily on testment. And of course works at a lot of distances. plus of course it looks cool, and again quite burst safe. So cant ask for more. Just beacuse in case you were wondering if you were to super jump combo at the end it does 231, so yea not that much more and depending on where you are techable. But if you really wanted a little bit more damage well there you go. jump k, s, jump s, hs, shoryuken land duck p, s, duck hs, shoryuken strike does, 152. If you do a jump s, hs, shoryuken strike it does 159. If your lucky in distance etc if you can get a slash when you land it will do 166. To much typeing the end for now....

still some great job F.S. especially for some reasons i suck a lot with ky combos in ac(even if i got few time too) waiting for some other crappy shit.....

Thanks, well ill try and get the other stuff another time but I havnt been playing so gonna be awhile... Only thing I can think of help for some of the fireball combos is,(hrmm im not playing so I Might be wrong gotta feel with my hands to remember), but the HS fireball FRC is the same timeing as the slide when it wiffs, So if you have the muscle memory for that, then use that when you combo if it helps. Thats the only thing that I can think that might help shrug.

I've been liking using s,6k,S stunedge frc, s to whatever... how do you feel about those for maxing damage other than not being very burst safe? Definately very high damage and not too hard.

Well in general combos of say something to f+k, fireball FRC, f+HS then something should do more damage then a lot of say something like a 6K fireball then slash. Plus slash as in close? that assumes that your right really up close. I dunno so not quite as much damage. I think combos where you are running in that kinda stuff say something like I dunno s, f+p, hs, fireball FRC, run in duck k, HS, fireball FRC run in combo. Stuff like that I think is good when you are planning on useing more then just one FRC, since useing more then one FRC in say a sweep to fireball or any F+HS combo probably not to good, since your doing more hits and you are already adding to damage buffer. So you kinda wanna get the big hits out of the way early. I dunno hard to explain I think something like fireball to close stand slash seems more situtional to me. Since you gotta be really up close, since you dont really have much distance to run in and still get something like a stand slash in combo.... Anyway umm whatever the case though, if that combo is more comfertable for you and you are satisfied with the damage. Then that is the best combo. I dont think you should ever do a combo you dont feel you can do, cuz well if you think you are gonna fuck it up then well thats not good shrug. Anyway yea, so if thats the combo you like and your satisfied with that, then that shoudl be the combo you should do for now.... Anyway... As for this thread ahh umm yea I havnt really been playing.. but I did see that vs venom you can get sweep fireball, FRC f+hs, stand hs, fireball, link s, combos. Although there pretty combo videoish. So... probably not to usefull shrug

thanks for the combo transcriptions! i don't understand what you mean by "tech buffer" and "damage buffer", but in any case, some of the notes you made are good to keep in mind -- i hadn't thought of that kind of stuff before.

damage buffer I mean that prorate or whatever you guys call it. Prorate is not in my volcabulary.. Ive never even heard the word before people started useing it in GG. Damage buffer makes more sence to me. Tech buffer is certain moves make you tech earlier. I know at least in XX there was a bug that made it so you could trick the game into makeing moves not count towards the tech meter. But ive never fooled around with it to the point in any other game to see if you still can in other games. So basicly if you know how much tech buffer moves have, you can think of combos with out having to go through the trouble of seeing if they work or not through trial or error to say. Cuz you already umm know. Say in general like I said ky can combo to jump hs to the point at the last part of pink gaurd bar on normal, but if you have done moves with a big tech buffer this is not the case. Obviously every move is diff shrug.... And well since im posting and I was playing the game today.. or well yesterday I guess, i had forgoten about it but that old bug from other games is still in where you can control what the opponent can tech and cant. At least for moves that bounce, so you can make it so stuff like f+hs is never techable etc. I cant really think of any sitution where it would be usesable but its there I guess... Though maybe now that im thinking about that, maybe you acctualy can combo into dizzys instant kill after all if you fool around with that... Anyway umm yea umm off topic or something...

some of them seem combovidish but they do deal more damage. Does getting hit by H stun edge in the air untechable for a while (well i guess long enough to 6H). Anyway i was asking cause they seem to tech almost immediately after the S version. Now that i practice for once i am able to land stun edge frc more consistently so i figured i would switch those orb combos for stun edge frc. Also anything off counter hit jD? the best i got (if you are close enough) is CH jD>falling jS>5S>2H>air combo... depending on the character im fighting would determine whether i just air combo or go for more reps for VT>LJ

Well I dun have the game in or any specfic data but I would assume the highest damage off counter hit dust would be something alone the lines of counter hit dust, dust, land jump dust again to combo. And if possible get a double from a shoryuken loop or something. Some basic idea around that. But in general I dunno if having some set counter hit dust combo is really viable as its not paticularly a move you go to score counter hits with it? More of a lock down kinda thing to keep the opponent hesitant about the situation. I mean theres like 100s of diff situations that you could get a counter hit. So better to just adapt, cuz you could hit it at any range. In general I think the basic idea of all of kys combos apply of course, shoryuken loops build more meter, double air combos do more damage, and stuff involving f+hs are burst safe. Stuff of that nature. So id say for best damage off jump dust instead of a paticular combo more requires just the reaction to see when/where it hits. Of course theres random ones like being able to get a bunch of jump dusts, or some fireball FRC ones but yea in general basic idea applies.... As for jump fireball, well HS version does more stun. So that would be why. shrug

I have troubles connecting SE.frc > 6HS (both S and HS versions of stun edge) Does this require any special trick or motion? I use console version and a pad and play with no shortcuts.

it's quite likely that you're just not doing it fast enough. depending on your button config, doing H SE FRC 6H may be impossible, or only mildly difficult. However it's configured, you will probably have to FRC with P+K+S, so that you can then slide your thumb (/index finger) over H to do the 6H as soon as possible. it also specifically says to use H SE because of the increased hit stun (S SE is a Level 3 attack; H SE is a Level 4 attack).

Yea it has to be basicly as fast as you can do it. And yea a lot of them are more easy going with HS version. Say the standing combos that I posted(or fuck acctualy I dont even remmeber what ive posted and havnt)with f+k to fireball FRC f+hs dont work period with slash. Thats not to say never use slash, again for certain combos slash might be easier. Say vs johnny the sweep fireball FRC stuff I think is easier with slash. However at the same time you could say that hs fireball is untechable on neutral for johnny period, so if you missed the timeing even by a frame well youd still have a better chance to get it vs johnny then in that sence. And say another character like venom only hs works on him that I recall and it must be done acctauly close to him. So there is some slight variables... However the general idea works all around to say... Oh and yea I havnt done anything.. Not playing really shrug... Maybe another day.

If you aren't 'risking' getting into IK mode you are doing it too slow. Think of it as a 'gallop' in DDR if you know what that is... kinda like a 16th note... it's just damn fast and will take some practice. Don't give up.

Part 2.... Long time update no update thing jig.. Though I guess I only updated once.. So maybe that doesnt count.. .Anyway body fucked, PS2, fucked etc.. Basicly means no will to do it... Also in a sob story.. Apperently my ps1 controler has broken and is stuck down. So that also made things more difficult. And all that I had left was this controler where the buttons were as stiff.... As well.... A boner. Which is what I will now call it from now on. So I tried hitting my boner vs stuff to break it in. But also.. Still to hard.(and f+hs FRC combos are pretty much impossible on pad unless the buttons are loose so you can roll it. And I have no intention of cheating so....)Woes me I guess... Anyway.. for some combos. Vs Chipp.... Note that Chipp is like venom in that unlike the other characters its better to fireball closer.... So something like just a S,HS, Sweep, to Hs fireball works good. In the corner hes more easy going on distances, but mid screen better to stick with something smaller. Also note that vs chipp(as well as some others)when you go for the shoryuken loop distance is more specfic as duck hs will usualy miss. So you have to be ready to dash in a bit with the duck punch. Or you could tiger knee the shoryuken before the loop. This will change the distance at which he comes back to you, and makes it much easier to get in that little bit of extra damage from one more loop. Stand s, hs, sweep, hs fireball FRC, F+hs, Slash fireball, IAD s, hs, shoryuken, land duck p, stand s, duck hs, shoryuken, strike. 282 Chipp is more easy going on the f+Hs, fireball, iad link then most characters... Stand s, hs, sweep, hs fireball FRC, f+hs, IAD hs, land stand s, duck hs, jump s, jump s, hs, shoryuken, strike. 285 Probably the "Best" combo. Works every distance more or less unless you are in the corner(And if your in the corner youd do something else so...), and acctualy besides something with combo videoish timeing acctauly does the most damage that you can get on him. So cant really beat that. Again works at basicly every distance on the screen, is pretty easy, and does a ton of damage. Stand s, hs, sweep, hs fireball FRC, f+hs X5 256 Again even more burst safe version of above "idea" of combos... Stand s, hs, sweep, hs fireball FRC, f+hs X2, iad s, hs, shoryuken, land duck p, stand s, duck hs, shoryuken, strike. 266 Only one f+hs will give you 273 for the combo. Although to note chipp is less lenient then some characters on the HS in the iad s, hs, so doing 2f+hs maybe easier. Stand s, hs, sweep, Hs fireball FRC, f+hs, iad hs, land s, duck hs, shoryuken, land duck p, stand s, duck hs, shoryuken, strike. 279 A good example of where you might want to do a tiger knee shoryuken after the duck hs as distance can be more specific vs chipp. hands tired... Thats all for now I Guess..

Hey, man, long time no talk.

I was testing out this Chipp combo you listed:

Stand s, hs, sweep, hs fireball FRC, F+hs, Slash fireball, IAD s, hs, shoryuken, land duck p, stand s, duck hs, shoryuken, strike. 282

It worked when I had it set to neutral tech, but on back tech the F+hs didn't connect because he could tech out first. Am I doing something wrong? I tried various spacing, etc, but he could always back tech.

Just timeing it wrong I can only assume.... Its gotta be fast for sure... Mid screen vs chipp only works with HS fireball to if that matters. In the corner you can get slash or hs fireball FRC to it, and distance is not as specific(you can be farther away). Remember that vs chipp most likely you want to be closer then most normal characters when you do the combo who you might hit more around the edge of your sweep, chipp you should hit much closer. On that note off the top of my head just to say venom is the character that the combo has to be started with the closest(even in the corner it must be quite close)and eddie is the most fartherest mid screen character to do. Should be around tip of just comboing.(then again theres johnny but imo his is more just has to be as fast as humanly possible)Although note eddie is more forgiving in the corner like most are. Anyway all I can say is timeing I guess. I dont consider chipp that hard myself. I think johny is the hardest, now that has to be about perfect to get it on him lol. Anyway I can only say practice makes perfect I guess... On random also is your journal "done" to say? I tried to post something there, but looks like nadda. Anyway since im signed in now... Venom... Venom is basicly the character you have to do the combo closest to start with. Even a simple s, hs, sweep will need some momentum for the HS fireball to connect. However it will hit very low, and you are very close, so in a sence if you dont have slow fingers this might be benificial as you can run in with stand s, duck hs pretty easily and get powerfull combos with what you would have gotten with the f+hs most likely.(Although of course note obviously since your running in you just gave up your burst safeness of the other combos but... anyway...) S,HS, sweep, hs fireball FRC, F+hs X5 209 S, HS, sweep, HS fireball FRC, F+hs X2, slash fireball, iad s, hs, shoryuken, land duck p, duck s, duck hs, shoryuken, strike, 226. The damage on this seems kinda low to me, maybe I wrote it wrong. I have a hard time reading my writeing. Note that better to do 2 f+hs if you are going for this version of the combo as the distance timeing for it on one f+hs is deffintly more combo videoish. Note that just f+hsX2, to iad s, hs, shoryuken, land shoryuken loop does 225. So pretty similar damage(That is if this is what im reading). S, HS, sweep, HS fireball FRC, F+hs, iad hs, land s, duck hs, shoryuken, land duck p, stand s, duck hs, shoryuken, strike. 235 Good damage, but honestly this combo to me feels akward as venom doenst paticularly like getting hit by a IAD hs, land s, so the combo is akward. S, HS, sweep, HS fireball FRC, run in s, duck hs, jump s, jump s, hs, shoryuken, strike. 231 S, HS, sweep, HS fireball FRC, run in s, duck hs, jump s, hs, shoryuken, land duck p, s, duck hs, shoryuken, strike. 238 S, HS, sweep, HS fireball FRC, f+hs, iad hs, land s, duck hs, jump s, hs, shoryuken, land duck p, stand s, duck hs, shoryuken, strike 239. Again quite a bit of damage, but iad hs, stand s, is iffy to start I think. So this combo can be akward... So anyway as you see venom gets compareable damage off of the more "normal" maximum combo type recipes with a more easier version because of the way he falls, but again theres less burst safe so.... go with what you feel is best.... Again I might be off a point or 2 on some of these... My writeing sucks, and my memory is bad so lol.. I also dont see to have corner combos for venom ethier written down. But I do remember if your feeling combo videoish I belive I said in this thread earlier remember that it is also possible to fireball combo to link stand slash etc. But timeing and weight from how many hits take place. But it looks cool shrug.

It worked when I had it set to neutral tech, but on back tech the F+hs didn't connect because he could tech out first. Am I doing something wrong? I tried various spacing, etc, but he could always back tech.

Try drumming with 236H>FRC(Punch/Kick/Slash)>6H, that seemed to work for me. If you put it on display it should show that you hit four buttons and I am thinking thats how fast you need it to be.

EDIT: That said the best throw combos I could come up with against light characters is Throw> FRC> run up> 5H> 623S> 6H> 5S> 2H> GS> 5S> 2H> 623H> 6H> 2P> 5S> 2H> 623H> 6H (damage varies on character). It also works on Axl.

Im trying to figure out how to get three reps of VTs on mid weight characters too but have yet to think of anything. What about you Clayton?

Acctualy I honestly have not played the game enough to know any specific throw combos. But I guess just anything general, or commen sence works. Obviously screen distance is specific for those loops, the character, doing the slash shoryuken instead of HS, and delaying the hs it self yadda yadda. And dont forget that doing a tiger knee shoryuken will change the distance(and you dont get the damage buffer)and makes it easier to get some loops. So I would try that I guess if your having trouble. And of course theres the combo videoish type hitting the shoryuken from behind to change the distance. I know thats pretty easy to set up on testment since hes still widest character in air. But I cant think of anything easy to do it off a throw.... Anyway ummmm yea basicly I do not know any 3 off the top of my head that I could just write. But alot of it is just distance yadda yadda. Im sure japanese page somewhere has a list. And ive never played the game enough to have anything like that stuck to memory... maybe if I can get the game working later today ill try.... I know he has a instant dizzy combo on chipp and dizzy off a throw, I posted it somewhere... But I dunno if it was lost when those mergeing of threads yadda happend. shrug.

Personaly im baised towards kairi........

emm....

lol, wounder what that was :P

I didnt think about TKing VT, that might actually help since in some combos the 6H after Slash version of VT would just go under. I'll mess with it later in the evening and post something. And from what i understand all 3 rep VT loops cant be too close to the corner. Other than that I'll just fool around with the height and shiet.

Kingdom heart dude posted.. And RTL(at least I think thats who I read deleted it), got a boner about deleteing that post, yet not mine to make it look like I posted off topic apperently. Guess I should just always quote now.. hrmm.. Also I am not 30.. Im 23 ass. Anyway, I just tried, and yea you can get 3 loops with just "simple" throw, FRC, stand s, duck hs, tiger knee shoryuken, duck p, s,duck hs, tiger knee shoryuken, duck p, stand s, duck hs, shoryuken. Although of course depending on character yadda yadda its harder... Though even saying that, something as simple like throw FRC s, f+p(or the other way around)duck hs, jump hs, shoryuken, land duck p, slash, duck hs, shoryuken does more. Shrug... again I think something like loops are better suited trying to find the sweet spot on the gaurd meter, getting all your damage in and getting just to the point where they start to get heavier but not heavy enough that you cant tack on all those little points of damage. And throw buffer is already so big, I think vs most characters its harder to find something along these lines as the damage is already piddly. Shrug but whatever you are more comfertable with is the best I guess.

Kingdom heart dude posted.. And RTL(at least I think thats who I read deleted it)' date=' got a boner about deleteing that post, yet not mine to make it look like I posted off topic apperently. Guess I should just always quote now.. hrmm.. Also I am not 30.. Im 23 ass. [/quote']

huh? watch your yap, dude. ansem posted "ky sucks" so i deleted it cuz it's off-topic. i didn't see a post by kairi, unless ansem is an alternate account.

edit to below: well you're right, i didn't get it because i don't know anything about KH. the point remains that you have no reason to be so rude when i'm trying to keep this (your) thread on-topic, so just cool off.

Anyway' date=' I just tried, and yea you can get 3 loops with just "simple" throw, FRC, stand s, duck hs, tiger knee shoryuken, duck p, s,duck hs, tiger knee shoryuken, duck p, stand s, duck hs, shoryuken. Although of course depending on character yadda yadda its harder... Though even saying that, something as simple like throw FRC s, f+p(or the other way around)duck hs, jump hs, shoryuken, land duck p, slash, duck hs, shoryuken does more. Shrug... again I think something like loops are better suited trying to find the sweet spot on the gaurd meter, getting all your damage in and getting just to the point where they start to get heavier but not heavy enough that you cant tack on all those little points of damage. And throw buffer is already so big, I think vs most characters its harder to find something along these lines as the damage is already piddly. Shrug but whatever you are more comfertable with is the best I guess.[/quote']

Your right, it didnt do as much as other combos so oh well. I guess its just better with light characters because they take more damage or something. Also, yeah if they have higher guard gauge that would make sense too. I'll keep messing around for tonight though and see what I can find.

Sign in to follow this