Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SWBeta

[CS1-CS2] GNU is the Password - Makoto PSN/Live IDs

I'll add ya Pow...Only cause it's a Tales of Reference. :3 Jk, but yeah I'll add ya.

Edit: FFFFFFFFFF, nvm XBL. ;___;

XBL - NickExtreme1

(East Coast)

Take it easy on me, Makoto is just a sub for me. You can get wrecked with Mu-12 and Tager, however, if you wish.

A few things...

• Now that we have a lot of people listed, how about we have group sessions? A room is 6 people max, so I was thinking that 6 people PM each other and get together as a group online at certain times a week and practice up. Each 'group' would have a leader, who is a responsible and reliable individual who will create the online training rooms, try his/her best to PM other group members to confirm their attendance for a given day, and lead the group in training. The leader must have a solid understanding of BBCS in general, including the basics. Makoto is new, so no one is expected to be amazing with her to become a leader. Every few weeks, the group members will get switched around with other groups to keep things fresh and varied, and to expose people to as many play-styles as possible. Having mics would be a plus, if not, you could always use the group chat function that comes with whatever console you're on. Let me know what you think IN PM. Please do not clutter up the thread with your opinions on this.

• I re-organized the OP by dividing the console sections into regions, to make for easier reading and to make finding other players in your region easier.

• Some people still have not posted their locations. Please do so asap, so that I can organize the list better.

PSN: Wokker

Im competely new with Makoto.

*Reads first post*

Ahh, sorry about that. Im in the East.

The group idea sounds good to me. I really need to get better as her. And whats better then getting whooped by her to learn? :yaaay:

PSN: Nobus3r1

Currently working on Makoto to replace Tager so until the former is "ready" people are going to be stuck with a progressively worsening latter. -_-

I dabble in the lovely Makoto I sure do

PSN: iw2ma lol, I main BANG and forever will, but Makoto is fun as hell

PSN- Misterbadguy

East Coast (MD)

CAUTION: I LOOP BITCHES >:D

I'm usually on after 1am, so if anyone wants some late night hot squirrel on squirrel action, hit me up.

PSN- Kokuhime (West Coast)

Feel free to leave me a message over Dustloop or PSN. I'll be more active once I get my stick hopefully this week or next.

XBL: BoomBoxBeats

PSN: KamenRamenRider

(Central)

improving daily but still having problems looping. Still working on getting continuous with the move

PSN: Hentekorino, gogogogogogo. I haven't actually played in a match with her yet since I dedicated all of my time towards getting down her loop.