Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank The Tank

The even NEWER North Carolina Thread

I should be there tomorrow night. I got 3rd in BB at civil war. I was so rusty lol...and I had to play LK early so that wasn't fun...:vbang:

Got Chrono Phantasma on order + finally got my ASUS the other day for wnb. :)

Also Eric, how is Japan? You still there atm?

Oh shit, somebody's getting CP? Will it be at WNF? What's the ETA?

Also, does anyone at WNF play Skullgirls? That's actually the game I'm probably most interested in at the moment but I don't really have peeps to play with offline.

yeah, just played my first CP games the other day. Great trip.

yeah, just played my first CP games the other day. Great trip.

That's good to hear. Can't wait to hear about your trip when you get back. You liking BBCP Makoto?

Oh shit, somebody's getting CP? Will it be at WNF? What's the ETA?

Also, does anyone at WNF play Skullgirls? That's actually the game I'm probably most interested in at the moment but I don't really have peeps to play with offline.

I meant order as in pre-order. To my knowledge, you can't even play Nesica cabs outside of Japan without approval (like Namco did for Tekken Tag Tournament 2 a couple years back for FR and NECXII).

Talk to Jon Slayton, he might play Skull Girls. He shows up to most of the wnb events, but I'm unsure if he still plays.

Hey hey, I wanna hold a casuals at my place for anime games. BB, gg, ah3 etc. Im down in fayetteville and the more the merrier for sure. Stream will be present. The main goal of the casuals is to get content out for these anime games, allow people to learn new games. I have an interest in learning both ah and gg but not sure where to start with either, and over all just act as a social gathering. if people want and gain enough interest support we can have a tournament, i dont mind. Im aiming for this saturday, and id like it to be bi weekly. PM for address if you are interested. Hope to see a lot of you out there!

Casuals at your place where? Your profile says Antioch CA, which is quite a ways away from NC.

I guess it is, 3 days if you rush. Im in fayetteville.

Casuals at your place where? Your profile says Antioch CA, which is quite a ways away from NC.

Taylor! You still in Raleigh?

---------------

Also, WNB Blazblue this week.

May 22, 2013

6:45pm-12:45am

Champps Restaurant

3741 Sumner Blvd

Raleigh, NC 27616

Console is PS3

Taylor! You still in Raleigh?

I'm back in Boone - I got a job here, though I'm still really broke right now. In any case, the chances of me being able to show up to anything in Raleigh anytime soon are unfortunately pretty slim.

Yeah, I'm hoping I can make it out to more tournaments down the road. I wish I could make Carolina Clash though - I've been learning I-NO and it would be cool to be able to get some tournament experience with the character.

Hey guys, Im looking to hold another night of casuals june 15th (saturday). Thank you to 7thfonnon and Sam (right?) for coming out last time. Hopefully we can get more people out this time. If you are interested you are welcome just gotta pm for address please. BB, GG, Ah3 will be the games of focus but anything you want played is welcome just gotta bring a set up for it. Hope to see more of you come out for this, and spread that animu wuvs. <3

Hey guys, Im looking to hold another night of casuals june 15th (saturday). Thank you to 7thfonnon and Sam (right?) for coming out last time. Hopefully we can get more people out this time. If you are interested you are welcome just gotta pm for address please. BB, GG, Ah3 will be the games of focus but anything you want played is welcome just gotta bring a set up for it. Hope to see more of you come out for this, and spread that animu wuvs. <3

can't wait for the next. :) And yeah his name is Sam. xD

Yeah, I'm hoping I can make it out to more tournaments down the road. I wish I could make Carolina Clash though - I've been learning I-NO and it would be cool to be able to get some tournament experience with the character.

There will be more CC's. Thanks to Sam and his club, we might have access to this venue for a while. :)

Good games and thanks to everyone who came out to CC today, Dale, Dominiq, Stephen and others. Some really tight time restraints, but we somehow got through everything pretty smoothly. Definitely had a good time. Can't wait for next time, which will probably be in Fayetteville.

still salty i didnt barrier than dp. ; ;

that 2 pixel anime chip. :P

Probably can't come this week, FYI

I actually think Im going to be working late Wednesday night (probably, I find out tomorrow), so I might not even be bringing my setup this week anyway. :(

But you should come hang out with us at Crossel's on the 15th instead though. :) Probably a bigger turnout too since it's a Saturday.

I'm sad guilty gear got cancelled

I'm sad my I-no still sucks

I'm glad zoogstin helped me improve and taught me not to be afraid of Zappa

I'm still afraid of Zappa

Time to hit the lab...