Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spirit Juice

The [Newer!!!] NorCal Thread! - BB, GGAC, HnK, FUC, Touhou, and Other Sad Life Games!

Kinda early, but interest check: January 29th BBCS2 [or CSEX if its out by then] tourney in Fairfield CA at Pepperbelly's? KBeast, myself and some others will be running, so consider it a runback of the old Clocktower tournaments.

Quick question:

Been thinking about getting Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower for the PSP, and is this game basically VSAV on the go?

Edit: Nvm, did some research on it. Game apparently has Darkstalkers 3, which is basically Vampire Savior 1.

Great games yesterday, John. Despite the salt, I had a lot of fun. And sorry for not saying goodbye when you left; I was feeling too tired to even notice that you already left.

Hey guys! I just wanted to chime in real quick and say we would love to see the GG community come out to STA for our old school ranbat days! These are typically the last Sunday of each month but we'll keep you posted on the next one.

Sorry about the short notice this past week but I hope we can see more of you at the next one. We are willing to give the game stream time and everything if we can get people people out the ranbats.

As many of you know the IPW stream was huge for pushing NCI in the past and we would love to do the same for Guilty Gear if at all possible. I personally think its and awesome game that doesnt get nearly enough exposure here in the states so lets try to fix that!

If there is anything else I can do to help you guys get up to STA for this let me know!

Oh, also in regards to Friday, its hard for us to give Guilty Gear its own day at this point just due to all the prep that is involved. I told Rod on Twitter if we can really blow things up on Sunday Old School Ranbats with the GG community we can work on getting the game its own day!

haha, talking to Haunts while he was drunk, he doesn't expect anyone to ever show up for Guilty Gear. #sadface

I'd like to prove him wrong, but I need others in on this too.

The weekend of December 3rd may be a good chance. Southtown has been alluding on twitter/fb that they're gonna have BBCSEX, and it seems they'll have it up and running by Wednesday. Why don't we take this chance to visit and blow up the airdash scene a bit in San Francisco? I'm thinking Saturday might be good. When is good for everyone else?

Wednesday, and I won't be around to mash Platinum. -sigh-

Oh well, oh well.

Saturday, huh? I definitely want to show up when they get BBCSEX, so it depends on when they have it set up. Tone and I wanted to carpool with each other or more people to play BBCSEX when they get it. I guess right now it's a wait and see.

where can i find out more information about south town? like when are they actually getting the bbcse cabnet?:toot:

where can i find out more information about south town? like when are they actually getting the bbcse cabnet?

Trollex, maybe try TWITTER/FB? :-\